ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Media Center>What TV shows do you watch religiously?
luv 08:34 PM 12-09-2012
Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:09 AM 01-26-2014
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I actually didn't see it coming. :-)

Head in ass.
Really, I spent every moment of the first part of their 'romance,' saying 'why are they writing her like such a naive angel.'

She was a true Eddie Haskell. She might have even said 'golly gee, Ms. Haskill' when talking about the mystery at some point.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:57 AM 01-26-2014
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Shameless (US version) great great tv.
I can't be in a relationship based on lies
I can't be in a relationship based on ultimatums.

And that ended in a kiss? How can such a fucked up family be so life-affirming?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 03:34 AM 01-26-2014
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Psych
What the hell is a 'ute' reference,

Classic
[Reply]
cardken2 10:22 AM 01-26-2014
Justified
Shameless
SOA
Louie
Sean Saves The World
Micheal J Fox Show
Last Man Standing
Survivor
Nashville
Counting Cars
Top Gear (US)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:38 AM 01-26-2014
I don't watch any shows about religion
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:40 AM 01-26-2014
No particular order:

Big Bang Theory
NCIS
Mysteries at the Museum
Diner's, Drive-In's and Dives
Counting Cars
Person of Interest
Duck Dynasty
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:00 PM 01-27-2014
A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched episode of girls. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.
[Reply]
patteeu 01:11 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
A little embarrassing to admit but I've watched. Every single person on that show is so detestable. I hate those bitches but the show makes me laugh so I end up watching it every week.
Watched what?
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 01:15 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Watched what?
Girls.
[Reply]
Stewie 02:06 PM 01-27-2014
I've been filling in the blanks on It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia on Netflix. Last night I watched the episode where they were youth basketball coaches (Charlie was a ref). I haven't laughed out loud at a TV show like that in a long time.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 07:56 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Girls.
Adam's sister has a massive bush
[Reply]
aturnis 08:25 PM 01-27-2014
Did I already point out that the kid from Kick-Ass, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, is the botanist in Savages? Threw me for a loop. Good movie, had no clue it was him until I looked him up on IMDB.
[Reply]
Aries Walker 08:34 PM 01-27-2014
True Detective. Best show on TV. See the thread on that.
The Daily Show, most nights.
Colbert, if I'm still awake. If not, no big loss.

When they come back on:
Sherlock
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Agents of SHIELD, sort of
Boardwalk Empire, maybe
Sleepy Hollow
Vikings

I might give Black Sails a try.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:58 PM 01-27-2014
Originally Posted by Aries Walker:
Sherlock
BOLO, on local PBS now.
[Reply]
Ragged Robin 10:18 AM 01-28-2014
Originally Posted by whoman69:
Give the classics a try, especially Troughton (limited episodes survived), Pertwee, and Tom Baker. Just a notice though, the production values were horrible and that was part of the charm of the show. I think it was a lot funnier than it is now.
I might go back at some point but it's a HUGE investment to sit down and watch all those episodes, there's a TON! Just finished up last night.. have to say the 50th and the 11th Doctor's death were pretty disappointing, though it was great to see Matt and David together bouncing off of each other and adding that missing part of lore between the old series and the new one.

Series 5 was probably the best large-story arc out of the whole new series. The rest of Matt Smith's run was kind of weak. Seemed like Series 6 and 7 were too focused on the large-story arc (River Song, Clara) which were largely uninteresting and didn't warrant being the sole focus of the show. I also feel like there were stronger single episodes under Tennant during Russel T Davies's run (coincidentally most those episodes were written by Moffat): The Girl in the Fireplace, Blink, Midnight, The Waters of Mars..

I gave Torchwood a try.. couldn't make it past the 2nd season
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up