ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Media Center>What TV shows do you watch religiously?
luv 08:34 PM 12-09-2012
Right now, mine are:

Castle
Grimm
Once Upon a Time
Walking Dead
Elementary
Revolution

I've recently been exposed to Emily Owens, MD. I like that one. My best friend always says that she reminds him of me. The more I watch it, the more I can see why.

There are others that I watch, but I'm not heartbroken if I miss an episode. Those shows seem to be Arrow, Chicago Fire, and any of the Monday night CBS comedies.
[Reply]
keg in kc 06:18 PM 08-04-2013
Right now, I'd say I'm enjoying The Bridge and Suits the most out of everything I'm watching.

For lighter fare, I'm liking the new Batman series on Cartoon network so far.

Saturday brings Hell on Wheels and Sunday Breaking Bad.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:19 PM 08-04-2013
Originally Posted by Maverick91579:
Right now, because unless a show is 3 seasons in, I don't bother. Got burned badly by Chicago Code, Alcatraz, and Happy Town. Three really good shows that got shut down way too quickly. Especially Alcatraz.

But, my religious ones and only ones right now,

Sons Of Anarchy,

Justified.
I too enjoyed Alcatraz, but I recently read that the showrunners had no idea where they were going, editing scripts right up to filming, completely at a loss as to what the larger story was going to be.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 06:32 PM 08-04-2013
Legit
Archer
Always Sunny
Breaking Bad
GoT
Walking Dead
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 08:34 PM 08-04-2013
The Walking Dead. There are many others I like but DVR or catch up later. Such as Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 08:41 PM 08-04-2013
The League
Game of Thrones
Shameless
The Sopranos (Reruns)
[Reply]
BWillie 09:37 PM 08-04-2013
Rules of Engagement (cancelled)
Hannibal
The League
How I Met Your Mother
2 and A Half Men
Tosh.O
South Park
The Following
[Reply]
Mav 09:45 PM 08-04-2013
Originally Posted by PackerinMo:
The League
Game of Thrones
Shameless
The Sopranos (Reruns)
oh, if we are talking re runs, I still watch

Scrubs,
Prison break religiously as well. especially when you cant find anything to watch. Those become old faithfuls. I cant get enough of prison break actually.
[Reply]
aturnis 03:23 PM 08-05-2013
Originally Posted by scott free:
Watching my first episode right now, based on my dealings with the amish, the east coast clan almost arent amish anymore.

They're now on two different tv shows, that definitely isnt amish ethic as i've known it... these are people who wont wear clothes with zippers because its "showing off to God"

TV, Amish? it negates itself.
Do you actually think they are Amish at all? It is absolutely not real.
[Reply]
aturnis 03:26 PM 08-05-2013
The Walking Dead
The Killing
Fast N' Loud
Gold Rush
Elementary
Sherlock
[Reply]
underEJ 04:24 PM 08-05-2013
Originally Posted by Maverick91579:
Got burned badly by Chicago Code
That show was really good. I liked Jason Clarke on Brotherhood on Showtime too which didn't last, just three-ish seasons.

I am so pissed at Time Warner and CBS right now. They pulled Showtime in the CBS bullshit so I couldn't watch Dexter last night. They can have CBS. I don't care at all, but Showtime is subscription, the per subscriber fee is paid by the subscriber explicitly so that is dumb to hold it hostage over the stupid NCIS rate.

Looks like I'm getting free sunday ticket this year when I switch to directv tomorrow.
[Reply]
Dayze 04:26 PM 08-05-2013
South Beach Tow. Can't believe how real it is.
[Reply]
crossbow 10:29 PM 08-05-2013
Where did all these shows come from? I thought there was only Fox News and the Science channel on my TV.

Gonna take a risk and press the channel button... No, wait, I might miss Hannity trashing out Obama's administration.
[Reply]
Mama Hip Rockets 11:55 PM 08-05-2013
Breaking Bad
Arrested Development
The Office
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:30 AM 11-15-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Homeland
TWD
Daily Show and Colbert
Grey's
Parks & Rec
Blue Bloods
Fringe

out of season
Curb
Justified
Archer
Girls

those are the ones that don't survvie 24 hours on my DVR.

GoT and Shameless because, though I might love those two more than any other they are fun to marathon. Never miss an ep, though.
There's being nitpicky, then there's just being lazy-assed lazy.

Grey's had a civil suit in their most recent episode, and at the end of the plaintiff's case in chief, they conclude with 'the prosecution rests.'

WTF? In this day and age? It's like an episode of Childrens' Hospital or something.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:16 PM 11-15-2013
Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja:
Person of Interest. one of my favorite, John Reece took over the Jack Bauer spot!
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Shameless (US version) great great tv.
Raising Hope (love it)
2 Broke Girls
Survivor
Burn Notice
White Collar
Raising Hope fans, note that the season started tonight with a 1 hour ep. Looks like they're getting buried on Fridays now.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up