ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Media Center>Norm McDonald - concentrated funny
Baby Lee 09:46 AM 09-13-2008
Vintage Conan appearance. I would love just once to make someone as funny as Conan crack up like he does in the end.

Dude's so funny, he can make not being funny, funny.

http://www.maximumfun.org/blog/2008/...nadian-in.html
[Reply]
Demonpenz 09:04 AM 06-30-2017
hep hep hep hep. Are you laughing because I called you a fat pig?
[Reply]
Rausch 11:41 AM 07-02-2017
Originally Posted by eDave:
Gambling
And booze...
[Reply]
Fishpicker 02:16 PM 07-11-2017

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:54 AM 07-25-2017
New ep loaded...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 05:44 PM 07-25-2017
Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan:
New ep loaded...
Adam has a question, he's been bothering me all week for a chance to ask you.

:-) :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:09 PM 07-26-2017

[Reply]
Urc Burry 09:06 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
:-)

Swardson episode has definitely been my favorite. I wish this was a full time podcast
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:29 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Urc Burry:
:-)

Swardson episode has definitely been my favorite. I wish this was a full time podcast
How to lose a sponsor

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:40 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
nick has been money since the time he was giving rub and tugs behind tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:49 PM 07-26-2017
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
nick has been money since the time he was giving rub and tugs behind tacos, tacos, tacos, tacos.
That's why he got along so well with Adam Egot, pumping them off for $5 a man under the Queensboro Bridge.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 10:47 PM 07-28-2017

[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:39 PM 07-28-2017
Well he reached down to discover that it wasn't urine, but indeed it was ejaculate, . . and Uncle Terry felt pride where shame once was. . .
[Reply]
Fishpicker 12:07 AM 07-29-2017
that johnny sure is grizzled and world weary

[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:31 AM 07-29-2017
If we're doing this, I laughed through this more than I have in any 15-minute stretch I can recall in a while

And not to go political, but I really liked what he had to say here

Originally Posted by :
I can imagine that it’s hard when you do a joke that’s based in politics where you have to cut off half the possible audience.

Oh yeah, yeah. You know, Leno uses that. He goes, whenever a guy is on stage, he goes, “Oh, he just lost them,” because Leno just looked at it as truly just getting everyone to laugh, which became out of style at some point, but those are the comedians that I like. I think they’re more important, in a way. Someone like Jerry Seinfeld, who can talk about very, very tiny things, like cereal. You know? And people make fun of him for that, but that’s much more a part of your life than Donald Trump. Donald Trump, you might think he’s gonna affect your life, but he’s not really gonna affect your life. At least, I don’t think so.

To me, it varies. Depends on your life, where you’re at, and what you’re in the middle of. I can see it both ways.

Yeah, but I mean there are some things, for instance: abortion. It’s been decided. It’s not gonna change. Even healthcare, it’s not gonna change. Americans are going to expect healthcare as their right, so it doesn’t matter what the Congress says or what the President says or anything. Or gay rights, you know? None of this was ever decided by a politician. It was always decided by the hoi-polloi, you know? We decide things for ourselves more than we think we do.

We’re certainly not living in a dictatorship as it’s imagined by some people. And I think it’s imagined that way because, like you were saying earlier, since it’s not gonna change my life, I have to pretend it’s gonna change all these other people’s lives that are beneath me, you know? But I don’t believe that.

I think politicians are just like entertainers. In the United States, I’m talking about. Because we’re given so much freedom that there’s this gridlock. We, on purpose, usually vote the executive and the Congress against each other so the gridlock will continue and now even with an all Republican Senate, the constituents won’t allow anything but gridlock. But I understand that. Nobody wants to change.

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 09:34 AM 07-29-2017
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Good God, I was in tears.:-)
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up