ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>BI Survey: 18-24 year old Westerners hate sports
Discuss Thrower 07:30 PM 09-21-2017

[Reply]
BigBeauford 09:16 AM 09-22-2017
I find value in the act of playing sports, but the idea that watching sports is somehow a more productive use of time than playing video games, is laughable.
[Reply]
DaFace 01:25 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by wazu:
Truth. This has always been far more troubling to me.
It's not for me, but I don't really see how it's all that different from watching sports.
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:51 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Yeah, I probably didn't start getting into football until I was a little older myself.
First football game i ever remembered watching. i was 6.

after that play, i was hoooked, but not for the team! haha
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:16 PM 09-22-2017
Have you guys seen people of this age group?

They're fat. They never exercise and have very low testosterone.

#notall

I shouldn't have to explain this is a pattern and not something universally true of all people of that age group, but low IQ lazy minded people have reduced us to saying 'not all' when talking about demonstrable patterns within population groups. Decide for yourself who is to blame for that.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 02:32 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Have you guys seen people of this age group?

They're fat. They never exercise and have very low testosterone.

#notall

I shouldn't have to explain this is a pattern and not something universally true of all people of that age group, but low IQ lazy minded people have reduced us to saying 'not all' when talking about demonstrable patterns within population groups. Decide for yourself who is to blame for that.
It's barely true at all. Gen Xers and Baby boomers have significantly higher rates of obesity amoung their age population. You know, the generations who helped prop up the Wal-Mart's and Applebees of the world.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:48 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Millennials are pussy's.
I think it's not all millennials. It's early millennials and all of new generation z that hate sports. I'm an old millennial and I love sports, so do all my friends and everybody I grew up with. Most of them do also like killing zombies and whatever online game there is, but they like sports way more. They get pissed when I try to play their video games and get completed waxed.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 04:26 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I think it's not all millennials. It's early millennials and all of new generation z that hate sports. I'm an old millennial and I love sports, so do all my friends and everybody I grew up with. Most of them do also like killing zombies and whatever online game there is, but they like sports way more. They get pissed when I try to play their video games and get completed waxed.
I've received more enjoyment from playing videogames in a room with my close friends or fraternity brothers more so than playing online solo.

Granted, the heyday of my online time was playing Homeworld over a 56k, so..
[Reply]
lewdog 06:53 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I'm an old millennium too and most of my friends love and follow at least one sport.

Some are still into video games but not many. I never was.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up