ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Nzoner's Game Room>Week 2 BES Rankings: Chiefs are No. 1 ...Chargers No. 24
SAGA45 11:31 AM 09-21-2017
FWIW, I have the Chiefs No. 1 in my rankings...

LINK - http://besreport.com/week-2-bes-rankings-2017/

I know that wreaks of bias (and probably BS to some of you who detest metrics/analytics lol) but there's none attached, trust me. It's pure statistical data condensed into a score. Three AFC West teams in my top-10 which mirrors the NFC South. I know it's EXTREMELY early but I wonder if the two are on a Super Bowl collision course.

Chargers are ranked 24th which means virtually nothing in a divisional contest other than they just haven't been able to come away with a win. I expect a tight game...definitely shouldn't be a cakewalk though I'd welcome an easy win for 3-0.
[Reply]
threebag 02:52 PM 09-21-2017
Should be a win. Good luck with the statistics
[Reply]
SAGA45 04:26 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Should be a win. Good luck with the statistics
I hope so and thanks! I greatly appreciate that!:-):-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:51 PM 09-21-2017
how many weeks were we BES #1 last season, just out of curiousity? where were we ranked at the end of the season?

keep the numbers coming, love it
[Reply]
TimeForWasp 12:37 AM 09-22-2017
Does ranks #1 mean stinks the most?
[Reply]
penbrook 12:41 AM 09-22-2017
Out of all the coaches on our coaching staff which do you think is the best? I’ll have to go with Eric Bienemy. Dude would be one hell of a coach
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:43 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Out of all the coaches on our coaching staff which do you think is the best? I’ll have to go with Eric Bienemy. Dude would be one hell of a coach
I think I would go with Brit Reid. It's just amazing what he's done with our defensive line. We had so many injuries there last year, yet he would just plug in the next guy and not miss s beat. Bienemy is great too though. Our running backs continue to perform above expectation.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:46 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
Al Harris hands down IMO. But we seem to have a very good staff all around which is a tribute to Reid.
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 08:47 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:

I know that wreaks of bias (and probably BS to some of you who detest metrics/analytics lol) but there's none attached, trust me. It's pure statistical data condensed into a score. Three AFC West teams in my top-10 which mirrors the NFC South. I know it's EXTREMELY early but I wonder if the two are on a Super Bowl collision course.

Chargers are ranked 24th which means virtually nothing in a divisional contest other than they just haven't been able to come away with a win. I expect a tight game...definitely shouldn't be a cakewalk though I'd welcome an easy win for 3-0.
Interesting stuff, I'll definitely be checking out your site this season.

Bigger question, being in LA, are you going to the game in red this week?
[Reply]
Color Red 09:01 AM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by SAGA45:

The worst thing would be for the Chiefs to read this, and think, "hey, we got this." Throw out all rankings and records for Division play. It's down and dirty. Go out and get it done.
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:11 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
Interesting stuff, I'll definitely be checking out your site this season.

Bigger question, being in LA, are you going to the game in red this week?
I have to work which absolutely sucks except for the overtime pay lol
[Reply]
SAGA45 12:24 PM 09-22-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
how many weeks were we BES #1 last season, just out of curiousity? where were we ranked at the end of the season?

keep the numbers coming, love it
Chiefs never reached #1 last season. Highest they ranked was #2 in my Week 10 report at the height of their five-game winning streak - http://besreport.com/week-10-bes-rankings-2016/
[Reply]
Up