ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Kansas City Chiefs: Mile High Miracle
chief4life 08:07 AM 09-20-2017
I am proud to present my newest video Kansas City Chiefs: Mile High Miracle! Relive the greatest moments from this epic game from last year! Feel free to share this with whoever you know! To watch the video (Click on the link, and then choose to watch it on YouTube, if you receive a message that the video can't be viewed on Chiefs Planet) YOU ROCK!! Feel free to like, comment, and subscribe! :-) :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ9ou4smFCE
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:13 PM 09-21-2017
That Houston sack at 1:25 is insane. He just blew through those pseudoblockers.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:25 PM 09-21-2017
Mile high miracle is and always will be the Montana/Elway MNF game.
[Reply]
007 10:33 PM 09-21-2017
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Mile high miracle is and always will be the Montana/Elway MNF game.
No, that was Montana Magic.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:50 PM 09-21-2017
That was awesome. First time I've seen some of those plays as I was stuck in traffic on the Grapevine trying to get back into LA for most of the game. For some reason I had Lenny and Mitch on satellite radio.

I forgot about all the lead changes. Then slowly the rollercoaster of emotions I went through in my car came back to me. Also it seems like when traffic got super bad is when we started sucking in the game. So it was a double whammy. I remember screaming in my car at the radio at one point.

I definitely remember hoping they'd score on that TD with 2 minutes left. Also Mitch's call on the doink shot at the end was a roller coaster of emotions in itself. The kick is up ... and ... it hits the upright ... and ... IT'S GOOD CHIEFS WIN!!!

Also wouldn't the Donkeys been much better off than us with a tie? And playing for the tie would have been very smart for them? For some reason I remember that. But I could be remembering that Denver / SF game we needed them to lose for us to make the playoffs in 2006 - in our 5 consecutive miracles Sunday.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:09 AM 09-22-2017
Duck Fenver. Buck the Froncos. Loved the early hit Berry laid on Sanders.

Another reminder of the benefit of Hunt starting. (God bless Ware, hope he's better soon.)
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up