ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>**** Official What this week's opponent are saying about us ****
Simply Red 09:40 PM 09-18-2017
I see no issue with doing these every week. Or maybe bumping this with links as the opponent changes from week-to-week.

This week's opponent
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 04:51 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by Lzen:
WTF???:-)
"... throwing them some symptom" should be all the evidence you need.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:15 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
I'm on a phone :-)
Will have a fresh thread By Tues.
[Reply]
threebag 10:17 PM 09-28-2017
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Is anyone shocked that DC is populated with morons?
Yeah I try to stay out of there. It's even worse in Romper Room
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:57 AM 10-02-2017
Let's get some updates - I'll have a fresh thread up for Texans by tomorrow.
[Reply]
Simply Red 12:03 PM 10-02-2017
RandyHolt
The Free Agent

Members
10,658 posts
Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
After seeing the Oak OL get manhandled, I expect KC to give us a heavy dose of short quick passes from the leagues vet elite game manager. That's probably what they would do anyways. I want tight man with a 4 man rush and Montae at Free. We need to hunt down and contain Hunt, and put out best cover LB/S on Kelce. Maybe put a shadow on Smith if he is running rampant early.

And run the ball. I think we are going to see a heavy dose of Kelley tonight. After the successes from last week pounding the rock up the gut over and over, and on D going sans blitzing, I expect much of the same.
[Reply]
Halfcan 02:47 PM 10-02-2017
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
RandyHolt
The Free Agent

Members
10,658 posts
Posted 2 hours ago (edited)
After seeing the Oak OL get manhandled, I expect KC to give us a heavy dose of short quick passes from the leagues vet elite game manager. That's probably what they would do anyways. I want tight man with a 4 man rush and Montae at Free. We need to hunt down and contain Hunt, and put out best cover LB/S on Kelce. Maybe put a shadow on Smith if he is running rampant early.

And run the ball. I think we are going to see a heavy dose of Kelley tonight. After the successes from last week pounding the rock up the gut over and over, and on D going sans blitzing, I expect much of the same.
Brilliant- this guy is an absolute football genius.

I doubt Andy has thought this in-depth about the game- can we send this valuable information over to Arrowhead One?

A tight man with 4 man rush is unbeatable. We are DOOMED!! :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up