ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 694 of 791
« First < 194594644684690691692693694 695696697698704744 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>2019 Free agency Thread
O.city 03:24 PM 02-05-2019
We don't really have one of these yet, so figured we could use this as a place to discuss potential free agent acquisitions and what we would like to look for them to bring in.

If any of you guys are interested, heres a good place to do some research.

https://overthecap.com/
[Reply]
In58men 02:20 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:

Except for Berry, Houston, and Ford...because F those guys (and Murray and Nelson too...also, GTFO Bailey)

Berry injury prone too much money

Houston injury prone wouldn’t restructure

Ford has his best season last year and we got a 2nd round pick for him. Also, he has back issues. Good riddance.

Murray and Nelson no great loss.

Like Veach said, this is a new culture their instilling into the team. They didn’t fit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
In58men 02:22 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
I loved Blake in college.
That gives the Chiefs four TEs on the roster for now with Deon Yelder and David Wells begins Travis Kelce. Solid addition in the wake of Demetrius Harris departing via free agency

Via Matt Derrick
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:23 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'm just saying, he wasn't THIS bad in Dallas. Something was wrong in KC that affected Anthony Hitchens, not the other way around.
Let's blame Buttons and call it a day on this. Only time and games will tell.

Originally Posted by In58men:
Chiefs signed FA TE Blake Bell according to our favorite Brooke Pryor
Awesome! Not that I know if this guy is good or bad, I'm just glad we're adding a TE to the roster. It decreases the chance of wasting a pick on one in a defense-heavy draft. I don't want another broke-dick, Ferentz product on the field; they promise everything and deliver very little.
[Reply]
Iconic 02:26 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
You realize the article that you're using to support trading for Clark simultaneously gives us a REALLY good reason as to why we shouldn't, right?
I'm lost. Are you trying to say they would sign Clark now and then use the transition and franchise tag next year on Wilson/Wagner?
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:27 PM 04-02-2019
This piece of shit any good?
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:27 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by nychief:
I loved Blake in college.
He was that big ol' boy that played essentially 'Power Wildcat' for the Sooners for a year or two, right? They'd bring him in to just take direct snaps and run straight ahead like a fullback.

He got drafted WAY higher than I expected him to, IIRC.

Eh, probably nothing to see here, but if that's the guy I'm thinking of (Belldozer or something like that), then he's an interesting novelty at least.
[Reply]
nychief 02:31 PM 04-02-2019
He was that big ol' boy that played essentially 'Power Wildcat' for the Sooners for a year or two, right? They'd bring him in to just take direct snaps and run straight ahead like a fullback.

He got drafted WAY higher than I expected him to, IIRC.

Eh, probably nothing to see here, but if that's the guy I'm thinking of (Belldozer or something like that), then he's an interesting novelty at least.

yeah, started as QB with them I think...but was huge and couldn'gt throw. Was a short yardage QB a couple seasons... Mike Bell's nephew.
[Reply]
O.city 02:37 PM 04-02-2019
You realize the article that you're using to support trading for Clark simultaneously gives us a REALLY good reason as to why we shouldn't, right?
They've already paid Russell once though right? I mean fuck me.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
They've already paid Russell once though right? I mean fuck me.
Makes the problem we're gonna face even MORE stark.

Wilson's already in Seattle's cap structure at a healthy figure and they're looking to move Clark (while having nobody else really worthy of major cap outlays) to make room for Wilson's 3rd contract.

We have plenty of guys that are gonna need serious cap outlays and Mahomes isn't really factored heavily into our present cap structure. Anything that the Seahawks are presently dealing with that may require them to move on from Clark, we're gonna be dealing with and then some in the very near future.

Clark's not someone we needed to be dealing for.
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 04-02-2019
Makes the problem we're gonna face even MORE stark.

Wilson's already in Seattle's cap structure at a healthy figure and they're looking to move Clark (while having nobody else really worthy of major cap outlays) to make room for Wilson's 3rd contract.

We have plenty of guys that are gonna need serious cap outlays and Mahomes isn't really factored heavily into our present cap structure. Anything that the Seahawks are presently dealing with that may require them to move on from Clark, we're gonna be dealing with and then some in the very near future.

Clark's not someone we needed to be dealing for.
The fact that they've had so many whiffs and or trading away first round picks is another bad idea, but they have a Lombardi so it's hard to get that upset.

I think you're being a little careful in your money here. The Chiefs can do those things if they want. Sure it may get tight later, but later is later.
[Reply]
O.city 02:55 PM 04-02-2019
Seattle looks like it has space to fit Clark if they wanted to.
[Reply]
In58men 02:58 PM 04-02-2019
WR Marcus Kemp signed tender with the #Chiefs, per the NFL’s official transactions report. 36 offensive snaps, 299 special-teams snaps and a couple practices at safety in 2018.

I really like Kemp.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:00 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
WR Marcus Kemp signed tender with the #Chiefs, per the NFL’s official transactions report. 36 offensive snaps, 299 special-teams snaps and a couple practices at safety in 2018.

I really like Kemp.
I don't know how this guy still has a job. He sucked last year as a gunner.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:02 PM 04-02-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
I don't know how this guy still has a job. He sucked last year as a gunner.
He got better as the season progressed.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:06 PM 04-02-2019
Kemp is okay at special teams but sucks ass as a WR
[Reply]
Page 694 of 791
« First < 194594644684690691692693694 695696697698704744 > Last »
Up