ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 708 of 2687
« First < 208608658698704705706707708 70971071171271875880812081708 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:33 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Why the fuck have you chosen THIS PARTICULAR MOMENT to adopt these views? There was a time years ago when you were on Clay's nuts just as much as everybody else was for shitting on the Chiefs. NOW you decide to guarded about the team? When we have the most talented QB in team fucking history (No, Montana v.42000 years old isn't more talented than Mahomes) NOW you decide to warn people about getting too excited about this team?

That's the shit we're talking about. Go ahead and be worried about the defense. I certainly am. I don't think we're primed for the playoffs necessarily with that potentially awful unit. But when you spew these "cautionary" posts dressed up as retarded "GAWRSH MAHOMES IS SO GREAT I HOPE HE DOESN'T THROW A FOOTBALL INTO THE MOON AND DESTROY IT, BRINGING ABOUT THE END OF THE WORLD!" type of oversensitive garbage, all you do is piss everybody off.

WE'RE enjoying the QB. For now. Eventually we'll expect team success. But for now we're super excited to watch his growth and development. Sorry you're still pining for 10-6 seasons and first round playoff exits to the fucking Titans at the hands of Alex.

Your choice to be a dipshit. Get a clue.
On Clayton's nuts 'just as much as everybody.'

:-) :-) - yeah, you were on Clayton's nuts, sucking away [as is the current vernacular apparently]. You were right there, every step of the way, shitting on everything they did, and no amount of Pawnmower revisionist history about how you were all politely and patiently waiting for a new era will erase it.

I get it, you feel bad for being an asshole about the team for so long. You feel bad that you made every fan who didn't hate the team with every fiber of their being feel like a lesser fan for 'not having higher standards.'

So now all the talk about 'anything short of a SB is a FAILURE, END OF STORY' is out the window, and everyone needs to get on board with 'just enjoy the optimism, even if it's just daydreamin'

But you don't get to make the rules. Or, more precisely, you made the rules, so now you have to live with them.

I'm gonna enjoy the team. I'm gonna enjoy Mahomes on the team. If I don't enjoy the product, I'll have the good graces to walk away, or at least step back. Lord knows I hated the years from Herm through Cassel, right up to Reid, Dorsey and Alex without being a perpetual cunt about it.

But I'm not going to let people just walk away from the standards they set up as the only acceptable standards for fandom, just because they finally got the ONLY THING they ever really cared about, no matter how they gussied it up with demanding results in the form of championships.

Your choice to be an asshole to your fellow fans.

And FTR, I don't create daydream scenarios out of thin air. At worst I'm pushing people to stand behind the scenarios they're hinting at or flatly stating themselves. Point me to anything I've said about the team that no one else has said before me.

Tell me honestly that, were it anyone but Mahomes at QB, you'd be on board with 'we might beat everyone, or we might hope to be competitive in a few years, maybe. Heck it might all go to crap, . . . but at least we'll have fun watching.' I expect great things of Mahomes. I was on board with him earlier than most. But I also know every QB needs a TEAM to win a championship. And I'm a little dumbfounded, and more than a little pissed, at this new standard of 'hey, we might make Sportscenter every once in a while' that seems to be the new normal, simply because for a lot of people ALL THEY EVER REALLY WANTED was to draft a QB, after they browbeat other fans for their shitty fandom.
[Reply]
thegame214 06:34 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Yes I am. Laugh away. I'm not the one that has been duped into thinking that the big bullshit theory and the evolution theory are actually real science. Anyone with an open mind would realize that those insane theories violate multiple LAWS of real science.
Don't be bringing that hot garbage in our beloved Mahomes thread.

Also the irony of your last sentence lmao like walking on water doesn't violate laws of real science lol

The only thing being violated is the AFC West for the next 15 years.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 07:18 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by thegame214:
Don't be bringing that hot garbage in our beloved Mahomes thread.

Also the irony of your last sentence lmao like walking on water doesn't violate laws of real science lol

The only thing being violated is the AFC West for the next 15 years.
Don't get on me for bringing it in here. It was Big Cat Dumbass that brought it up. I just responded to him. And now I'm going to respond to you. Jesus is God. God is all powerful. He can walk on water, heal the sick, and raise the dead. Because he is God not human. You choose not to believe that God is real. Instead, you believe far-fetched ideas about how everything in the universe just happened by accident. Accident that violates the laws of real science.
[Reply]
Fat Elvis 07:48 AM 04-06-2018
Don't get on me for bringing it in here. It was Big Cat Dumbass that brought it up. I just responded to him. And now I'm going to respond to you. Jesus is God. God is all powerful. He can walk on water, heal the sick, and raise the dead. Because he is God not human. You choose not to believe that God is real. Instead, you believe far-fetched ideas about how everything in the universe just happened by accident. Accident that violates the laws of real science.
Wow. The humanity of Christ is a central tenant of the Christian faith. To deny that Jesus was human is not only heretical, it is anti-Christian.....

You don't even begin to understand what you claim to believe, yet you call out others as being Dumbasses?

You also don't understand science, but that is a whole other topic.....

Oh, and Mahomes is the most exciting player I've ever seen in the Red and Gold. I can't wait for the next decade or so.....
[Reply]
Dante84 08:08 AM 04-06-2018
What in the blue goddamned fuck is going on in here?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:15 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Dante84:
What in the blue goddamned fuck is going on in here?
The offseason.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:09 AM 04-06-2018
2018 Hype Video.

https://youtu.be/1RBrPWO_0F4
More...
Spoiler!

[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:59 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Fat Elvis:
Wow. The humanity of Christ is a central tenant of the Christian faith. To deny that Jesus was human is not only heretical, it is anti-Christian.....

You don't even begin to understand what you claim to believe, yet you call out others as being Dumbasses?

You also don't understand science, but that is a whole other topic.....

Oh, and Mahomes is the most exciting player I've ever seen in the Red and Gold. I can't wait for the next decade or so.....
You are wrong. Jesus was human but he was also God. He said so himself. I know exactly what I believe and what Christ said in the Bible. John 10:30 I and my father are one. Also, I understand science too. I understand that evolution and the big bullshit theory violates scientific laws. Why is it that you refuse to see that?
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:05 AM 04-06-2018
You are wrong. Jesus was human but he was also God. He said so himself. I know exactly what I believe and what Christ said in the Bible. John 10:30 I and my father are one. Also, I understand science too. I understand that evolution and the big bullshit theory violates scientific laws. Why is it that you refuse to see that?
Wrong- Mahomes is God. And we will worship him every Sunday. :-)

He will lead us from the temptation to choke away another playoff game- to the promised land of a Championship.

Mahomes is the light to lead us from the dark ages of despair.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:09 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Wrong- Mahomes is God. And we will worship him every Sunday. :-)

He will lead us from the temptation to choke away another playoff game- to the promised land of a Championship.

Mahomes is the light to lead us from the dark ages of despair.
Mahomes be with you
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 10:09 AM 04-06-2018
Shut the fuck up

I don’t give a flying fuck who brought up what but you are the dipshit who keeps responding. So you are the one derailing the thread

We all get it you are so fucking insecure in your beliefs that every single time someone brings them up you have to throw a fit and run your fellow man down. Just like a good Christian always does. Guess what if you don’t respond to them your chosen deity isn’t going to punish you for not worshiping him on a fucking message board
[Reply]
stumppy 10:11 AM 04-06-2018
Just shut the fuck up.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 10:11 AM 04-06-2018
I laughed all the way through this. Kid doesn't realize the Chiefs aren't playing their starters. I can watch shit like this all day & I have.

Bring on the 2018 season already please!

https://youtu.be/U8Du6wShyA4
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:11 AM 04-06-2018
Shut up you nerds and post more Mahomes shit tia
[Reply]
jjchieffan 10:17 AM 04-06-2018
Originally Posted by mac459:
Shut the **** up

I don’t give a flying **** who brought up what but you are the dipshit who keeps responding. So you are the one derailing the thread

We all get it you are so ****ing insecure in your beliefs that every single time someone brings them up you have to throw a fit and run your fellow man down. Just like a good Christian always does. Guess what if you don’t respond to them your chosen deity isn’t going to punish you for not worshiping him on a ****ing message board
I'm not insecure in the least. I love the Lord. I know that he is watching over me and has a home waiting for me in heaven. I would not stand for someone attacking my daughter, my parents, or any part of my family, and I won't stand for attacking my Lord. If you want me to stop, tell the ones who bring it up to shut up. I am content to leave the subject out of football threads as long as it doesn't get brought in by someone else.
[Reply]
Page 708 of 2687
« First < 208608658698704705706707708 70971071171271875880812081708 > Last »
Up