« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The L'Jarius Sneed Thread*****
Dante84 11:45 AM 04-25-2020
More to come!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:43 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Are we supposed to overlook the other 37 guys you always identify that end up sucking ass?

:-) For real.

Sneed is a baller, though. Looks to have a very high ceiling. He’s super athletic and I love that he ain’t afraid to make a tackle.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:45 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
:-) For real.

Sneed is a baller, though. Looks to have a very high ceiling. He’s super athletic and I love that he ain’t afraid to make a tackle.
Oh look another guy talking shit who’s NEVER called their shot on a prospect/pick!

:-)

Anybody that pays attention to the draft forum knows I know my shit by now. You 2 don’t have a fucking clue.
[Reply]
O.city 11:48 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Like Chris Jones, Kareem Hunt, Travis Kelce, Juan Thornhill, Mecole Hardman etc.?

Suck my dick.

I nailed the Willie Gay AND Sneed pick. The Thornhill pick last year. That’s a pattern dude.

Let me know when you’re calling your shot on 2nd, 3rd, and 4th round picks.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:48 AM 12-21-2020
Wasn't there some speculation that we could make a move for Howard in the past? A damn shame that never worked out.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:51 AM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wasn't there some speculation that we could make a move for Howard in the past? A damn shame that never worked out.
I think the rumor that he was on the trade block was BS in the first place.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:53 AM 12-21-2020
You know, it's actually Fitzpatrick I'm thinking of. There's been rumors about the Dolphins offloading Howard ever since he signed that deal but we were actually somewhat engaged in trying for Fitzpatrick IIRC.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 AM 12-21-2020
Oh look another guy talking shit who’s NEVER called their shot on a prospect/pick!

Anybody that pays attention to the draft forum knows I know my shit by now. You 2 don’t have a fucking clue.

I don’t “call shots” because I don’t give a shit about patting myself on the back later.

Only insecure sissies give a shit about making accurate predictions or checking their thumbs up/thumbs down like you.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:01 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I don’t “call shots” because I don’t give a shit about patting myself on the back later.

Only insecure sissies give a shit about making accurate predictions or checking their thumbs up/thumbs down like you.

Yea I’m just so insecure. It’s not that I’m very passionate about the draft and do a lot of homework and enjoy seeing my team win SB’s with guys that I pounded the table for. It’s just that I’m insecure!
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:10 PM 12-21-2020
Sneed/Baker/Fenton looking like it could be a damn good corner group next year on the cheap. Whats the word on Baker haven't heard a lot. Is the thought he will be here next year? Sneed just an absolute stud what a hit by Veach. Keep bringing in players like Sneed and Gay on that defense. Run like the wind and not afraid of laying freaking wood.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:16 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Sneed/Baker/Fenton looking like it could be a damn good corner group next year on the cheap. Whats the word on Baker haven't heard a lot. Is the thought he will be here next year? Sneed just an absolute stud what a hit by Veach. Keep bringing in players like Sneed and Gay on that defense. Run like the wind and not afraid of laying freaking wood.
Baker hasn’t done shit yet and why are you getting rid of Ward?
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 12:25 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Baker hasn’t done shit yet and why are you getting rid of Ward?
Last I checked Ward is a free agent. We will see what kind of contract he demands. Id be hesitant to pay him. Clearly Baker hasnt done shit. Veach brought him in for a reason though.
[Reply]
bobhill 12:32 PM 12-21-2020
Last I checked Ward is a free agent. We will see what kind of contract he demands. Id be hesitant to pay him. Clearly Baker hasnt done shit. Veach brought him in for a reason though.
They brought him in because they were gonna draft him if CEH wouldn't have fallen to us.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:33 PM 12-21-2020
Pretty sure he’s a RFA
[Reply]
O.city 12:37 PM 12-21-2020

Anybody that pays attention to the draft forum knows I know my shit by now. You 2 don’t have a ****ing clue.
My clean record speaks for itself
[Reply]
staylor26 12:50 PM 12-21-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
My clean record speaks for itself
What about your record on potential trades?

[Reply]
Page 18 of 58
« First < 81415161718 1920212228 > Last »
Up