ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 712 of 1208
« First < 212612662702708709710711712 713714715716722762812 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:54 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I was thinking about going and catching me a mess of crappie for dinner and this post just made the decision. Im going fishing.
Sounds like a damn good idea, and now you've got me wishing I'd have grabbed tater salad instead of beans :-)

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Easy 7.6-7.7 :-)
I bet he was talking about Reeruns massive cheesebooger...
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:03 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I bet he was talking about Reeruns massive cheesebooger...
But punning your username was easier!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 01:08 PM 01-26-2018
I’ve been sick the last couple days. I think the wife is gonna take some leftover rotisserie chicken and our homemade stock and make me soup.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 07:45 PM 01-26-2018

What’s left of filet and lobster

Benihana.

Downtown Salt Lake City.
[Reply]
SAUTO 08:27 PM 01-26-2018
Caught 10. They were about 24 to 27 feet down. Water is cold. Best fish though

Had the potato salad still warm. That's the best.

Great dinner
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:43 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Caught 10. They were about 24 to 27 feet down. Water is cold. Best fish though

Had the potato salad still warm. That's the best.

Great dinner
Its a tough call, but I'd rather have those ultra-fresh crappie than the Benihana beef and lobster... Reeruns meal no doubt kicked ass, but food fresh from the lake just has to beat it

I'm ready for summer like never before, so maybe that colors my choice here
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:08 PM 01-26-2018
Its a tough call, but I'd rather have those ultra-fresh crappie than the Benihana beef and lobster... Reeruns meal no doubt kicked ass, but food fresh from the lake just has to beat it

I'm ready for summer like never before, so maybe that colors my choice here

Agree. I would take fresh crappie over what I have tonight and 7 times on Sunday.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:10 PM 01-26-2018
Jus curious easy. What lake you like to fish?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 09:27 PM 01-26-2018

Holy god man. Amaze ballz

Banana foster creme burle.

Spencer’s

Downtown SLC
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:34 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Jus curious easy. What lake you like to fish?
My tiny local lake is pressured all to hell, during peak season they have bass tournaments every weekend... so between the bass pros and shitheel locals stomping around the few public access points we have, and leaving their beer cans, dirty diapers and blunt wrappers etc?

I stay away from the local lake all I can, I seek mostly seek out far flung streams that feed off the Illinois river... it takes some real doing, and it greatly contributed to my lack of fishing last year

Not having it this summer, though... I will burn whatever gasoline, and create entire weekends around what is needed to get around to good fishing spots and experience real outdoorsmanship
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:47 PM 01-26-2018
My tiny local lake is pressured all to hell, during peak season they have bass tournaments every weekend... so between the bass pros and shitheel locals stomping around the few public access points we have, and leaving their beer cans, dirty diapers and blunt wrappers etc?

I stay away from the local lake all I can, I seek mostly seek out far flung streams that feed off the Illinois river... it takes some real doing, and it greatly contributed to my lack of fishing last year

Not having it this summer, though... I will burn whatever gasoline, and create entire weekends around what is needed to get around to good fishing spots and experience real outdoorsmanship
Y'all be careful out there, ya hear?

[Reply]
Easy 6 11:33 PM 01-26-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Y'all be careful out there, ya hear?

True story along the same lines... about 5 years ago I went to a somewhat popular fishing spot along the Illinois river, its in a tiny little town that barely registers on a map

So I parked and decided to walk the bank south for a while to get a good spot... trudged on and on wanting to get away from everyone else' spot

Was going on when all of the sudden came a tremendous KTHUD that was felt more in my feet than it was heard... something had crashed like a mfer, it jolted me like a scared cat, looking around every which way

Turns out an absolutely massive dead tree decided to fall just minutes after I passed it by... scared the shit outta me, and I've never went into the woods since without having a very good look around at the trees in my path

It was a massive old sucker, and would've squished me dead as a roach had it caught me... still get the chills just thinking about it

The lesson here?

Even lame ass old Illinois can kill you if you're not careful
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 11:35 PM 01-26-2018
True story along the same lines... about 5 years ago I went to a somewhat popular fishing spot along the Illinois river, its in a tiny little town that barely registers on a map

So I parked and decided to walk the bank south for a while to get a good spot... trudged on and on wanting to get away from everyone else' spot

Was going on when all of the sudden came a tremendous KTHUD that was felt more in my feet than it was heard... something had crashed like a mfer, it jolted me like a scared cat, looking around every which way

Turns out an absolutely massive dead tree decided to fall just minutes after I passed it by... scared the shit outta me, and I've never went into the woods since without having a very good look around at the trees in my path

It was a massive old sucker, and would've squished me dead as a roach had it caught me... still get the chills just thinking about it

The lesson here?

Even lame ass old Illinois can kill you if you're not careful

Ban trees. They kill people.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:03 AM 01-27-2018
Originally Posted by Servant_KC:
Ban trees. They kill people.
It happened more like seconds than minutes after I passed by, the thud almost seemed to lift my feet off the ground... go back to look, and it fell directly across the path I had just taken

Freaked me the hell out... anyway, back to the food posts, dont wanna derail
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:22 PM 01-27-2018

Grilled chicken sandwich

No Name Saloon

Park city UT
[Reply]
Page 712 of 1208
« First < 212612662702708709710711712 713714715716722762812 > Last »
Up