ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 709 of 1209
« First < 209609659699705706707708709 710711712713719759809 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:38 AM 01-20-2018
Traders Joe's Spicy Black bean soup with cous cous pearls, kicked up with saute'd garlic, sweet peppers, chunks of pork tenderloin and Smoked ghost pepper flakes.

And toast
[Reply]
cooper barrett 12:39 AM 01-20-2018
Traders Joe's Spicy Black bean soup with cous cous pearls, kicked up with saute'd garlic, sweet peppers, chunks of pork tenderloin and smoked ghost pepper flakes.

And toast
[Reply]
Safecamp 04:02 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Havent done a dessert from there yet, but I've become a true believer in that regular crust... and they're not shy about throwing some toppings on either

Hey, Band Camp... are we talking about the same joint here?
Easy 69 I believe so
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:00 AM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Safecamp:
Easy 69 I believe so
I apparently misread your post, my bad... carry on, n00bie
[Reply]
KCUnited 11:22 AM 01-20-2018
The pizza place on our corner just transitioned ownership to their son who is married to a Mexican woman. So in addition to their really good NY style slices, they've rolled out some Mexican sandwiches on the menu. Last night I had the cochinita sandwich with adobo pork, black beans, avocado, and pickled red onions. Pretty damn tasty sandwich for a pizza shop.
[Reply]
Pablo 11:25 AM 01-20-2018
Got a crockpot spaghetti sauce cooking away at the moment. Loaded it up with all the good stuff. The baby loves spaghetti and I haven't made this in a while so I'm sure it will be a hit.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:17 PM 01-20-2018
Still contemplating, roasted rosemary garlic pork loin, or fried baloney and Velveeta on toast. I am batching it this weekend. The good stuff is flowing.

FYI if you have a Kroger or a Dillion's etc they have vodka on sale 7.49 a 1.75 liter. that is getting back to the 69's when beer was cheaper than sodas. That's $3.50 a fifth!!!

I use the cheap shit for punches, ice cream drinks, and with GF juice. All of which are a waste of good vodka. The organic, pure, fresh GF juice costs, (or dammed close) more ounce per ounce.

I'm smoking the loin tomorrow. and looking tonight at a variety of "your shitfaced" dining options Rib eye bobs with chipolte/ ghostpepper mac and cheese with extra sharp cheddar??? or Baloney, onion, cheese on toast. LOL (I'll order pizza)
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:21 PM 01-20-2018
Vodka and girlfriend juice?

I always knew you were a fucking weirdo
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 06:34 PM 01-20-2018
I grilled up some pork chops from a local farm. Some of the best pork I've eaten. Very nice. Stoked to get a half pig from them in February.
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:38 PM 01-20-2018
Suzzers pics from south of the border have had me craving Mexican, so it was chicken fajitas tonight

A dusting of cumin, chili powder, garlic and chipotle pepper in the chix while it browned, side of spanish rice, some sour, some guac, some cilantro... it never disappoints me
[Reply]
cooper barrett 06:47 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Vodka and girlfriend juice?

I always knew you were a ****ing weirdo
Organic "grapefruit juice" you sick ****ing idiot

You're the sick bastard.

Just add vodka...

Warning "beyond safe for work."

Image: Not Safe for Work

[Reply]
srvy 08:12 PM 01-20-2018
I took advantage of upper 50 temps after being in deep freeze. I a good buy on some sirloins at Costco. Decided on grilling them up on the CampChef pellet grill. So far everything I have done on it is middling but nothing to rave about steak was no exception.

Sliced up some sweet potatos about 3/8" thick along with white onions about 1/2 in thick and asparagus spears. Painted on some olive oil got them started pulled them when just softened. Cranked the grill up to high and thru on the sirloins. pulled them at 125 then over to the iron skillet on the gas grill burner to get a lil sear then rest. Steaks had just the perfect pink for our tastes. Everything was tasty but just lack the smokey flavor of a weber kettle with charcoal. I guess I shouldnt complain at the price I got this thing and its convenience is nice. Still underwhelmed.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:15 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I took advantage of upper 50 temps after being in deep freeze. I a good buy on some sirloins at Costco. Decided on grilling them up on the CampChef pellet grill. So far everything I have done on it is middling but nothing to rave about steak was no exception.

Sliced up some sweet potatos about 3/8" thick along with white onions about 1/2 in thick and asparagus spears. Painted on some olive oil got them started pulled them when just softened. Cranked the grill up to high and thru on the sirloins. pulled them at 125 then over to the iron skillet on the gas grill burner to get a lil sear then rest. Steaks had just the perfect pink for our tastes. Everything was tasty but just lack the smokey flavor of a weber kettle with charcoal. I guess I shouldnt complain at the price I got this thing and its convenience is nice. Still underwhelmed.
Sweet potato, onion, and asparagus...

:-) I'm liking the sound of that mix... so crazy that it just might work
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:20 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:

Hockey and robotics for me.. So heart-unhealthy fast food!
[Reply]
srvy 09:09 PM 01-20-2018
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sweet potato, onion, and asparagus...

:-) I'm liking the sound of that mix... so crazy that it just might work
Its good all separate on grill I got it from Steven Raichlen cook book.
[Reply]
Page 709 of 1209
« First < 209609659699705706707708709 710711712713719759809 > Last »
Up