ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 101
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
Mav 03:13 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Take Alex Smith out of your signature and come back on the fifth of never.

I’m on Tapatalk. And, I’ll do as I please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
IrishChief 03:46 AM 01-11-2021
Is CEH back fully fit for this game?
[Reply]
GingaChief 04:48 AM 01-11-2021
Just watching the game now. Seen the score this morning when I woke up but a couple of points so far..

- If it wasn't for Steelers early mistakes this game would have ended differently. After the mistake from the start it shaped the game for a Browns win. Big Ben didn't help either.
- Browns losing Conklin is huge IF his hammy is bad.
- Browns D letting 30+ points again even after being 28-0? Just looked up the D ranking and stat, not very convincing during the regular season.

Can't say I'm worried to play them but wary of potential threats. Still think Titans are a better team than the Browns.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:53 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Pushead2:
Glad to hear it. Make it personal, just like the Ravens have done to the tune of 0-3.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:33 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Mav:
I’m on Tapatalk. And, I’ll do as I please?

I mean... I guess?

Just makes you look really dumb, that's all.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:52 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
So you're saying that their belief in themselves caused Pouncy to launch the ball 5 yards over Big Ben's head?

If that first play doesn't happen the score ends up being 41-37, even with the 4 INTs.

Everyone has been bitching over the Chiefs not demolishing teams (half of whom represent the remaining 8 best teams). Well, the Brownies barely beat the Steeler back-ups, lost to the Jets, scored 20 on the Giants, lost to the Ravens, barely beat the Titans, barely beat the Jaguars, barely beat the Eagles, barely beat the Texans, lost to the Raiders, barely beat the Bengals, and were blown out by the Steelers over the last half of the season.

If you want to see the Steelers team they just beat as worthy then that's up to you but Pittsburgh (maybe more specifically Ben) are not good.

We are going to dismantle the Browns. It will be surgical, efficient, and complete.
You're right we'll destroy the browns and that the steelers were way overseeded. But the botched snap does not make the score 41-37. The browns went 28-0 and then played to protect the lead. Chiefs fans should be plenty familiar with stalling on offense and giving up a lot of points when sitting on a big lead. We've done it all year. The browns first half dominated the steelers, just as they dominated the Titans only to let the Titans claw back in the same way.
[Reply]
Kman34 06:54 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Browns looked great tonight. If Chief fans think the Browns will be an easy out then you got another thing coming. Browns believe they can win against odds of 0-17 in Pittsburg, no head coach, and missing starters.

Mahomes will need to be magical like he is most of the time.
Must be a troll job.. Ben threw for 500 yds.. Patrick will roll that defense over and have his way with them..
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 07:08 AM 01-11-2021
If it's personal for Kareem, does that mean he is going to try to kick someone while they are laying on the ground?
[Reply]
Tonka83 07:49 AM 01-11-2021
Spot Reserved For:

** New account Browns fan please insert "The Chiefs have never played a team like the Browns before " **
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:50 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
Spot Reserved For:

** New account Browns fan please insert "The Chiefs have never played a team like the Browns before " **
:-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:54 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Tonka83:
Spot Reserved For:

Ha, every browns fan I've talked to knows what they are. They all think they're going to get destroyed by the Chiefs. They are just waking up from a few decades of "the ______ have never played a team like the browns before... Who will find a way to lose in the brownsiest way possible." the browns won their super bowl yesterday. At this point their fans are just happy to still be around.
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 07:55 AM 01-11-2021
what in the fuck is personal for Hunt? That he kicked a woman and lied about it and the team had enough? foh
[Reply]
Mav 07:57 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I mean... I guess?

Just makes you look really dumb, that's all.

I can NOT change my signature from here. I have no idea what it is. I’m not even sure I know my password.

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:58 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
**** off you dipshit.
Keep your politics in DC.
[Reply]
FAX 08:09 AM 01-11-2021
So ... will Hunt be arrested again before the game or nah?

FAX
[Reply]
Page 20 of 101
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up