ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 101
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:30 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by tk13:
I hope so. That worries me more than any opponent. Even aside from the bye and all the rest, coming off that Falcons game and a few other times we've come out flat.

We're good enough to overcome it but eventually falling behind one of these teams is going to turn into a bigger mess than it should be.
I know people want to dismiss it. But the steelers in the second half were a very different team than the first quarter. The rust factor is real. And we encountered it in Houston just last year. That being said, the browns are a way better team to show up rusty against than the ravens.
[Reply]
BigChiefTN 11:30 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
Browns looked great tonight. If Chief fans think the Browns will be an easy out then you got another thing coming. Browns believe they can win against odds of 0-17 in Pittsburg, no head coach, and missing starters.

Mahomes will need to be magical like he is most of the time.
You think that the Browns look good tonight? No - the Steelers looked crappy tonight...
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:30 PM 01-10-2021
Chris Jones and Nnadi are probably still pissed at Hunt.

I wouldn't take those dudes lightly, Kareem.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:31 PM 01-10-2021
The Browns are in full on celebration mode and talking a lot of shit.

This was their SB.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 11:32 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This was their SB.
I agree. And understandably so.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:33 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:

This was their SB.
And even if it weren’t, they still have no chance in hell of stopping Mahomes. He could post 50 on them if necessary.
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:34 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
So he left here all contrite and lovey-dovey towards the Chiefs’ front office. Now it’s personal? Some people never learn. Hopefully one of his coaches sits him down and explains that it’s in his own best interest to keep his mouth shut. Hard to believe he only scored 11 on the Wonderlic test.
I hope he keeps running his mouth off, our Defense will take it personal that he let our team down 2 yrs ago!
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:35 PM 01-10-2021
BROWNS CONTROL THE CLOCK RUN GAME TOUGH PHYSICAL UPSET ALERT

I think I'll just turn off all NFL media for the week. I'd rather not listen to these dipshits spout nothing but buzzwords and do zero actual analysis for the game.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:36 PM 01-10-2021
I need to rewatch Draft Day now.
[Reply]
Pushead2 11:37 PM 01-10-2021

We have to spend an entire week of people incorrectly just saying "the run game is the way to beat the Chiefs".

— Geoff Schwartz (@geoffschwartz) January 11, 2021

[Reply]
Megatron96 11:37 PM 01-10-2021
I've never seen a Browns troll. That's awesome. "Hi, Browns troll!"

Now kill yourself by drinking an aids grease-fire!

Did I do that right this time? Only my second one.

Now, on to the Browns/Chiefs match-up . . .

This is a great match-up for us.

CLE has a great run game, a great DE, a bucket of confidence, and that's about it. While I'm a Baker fan of sorts, his weaknesses were on full display tonight, excepting the T/Os. He had trouble when he had to drop back and read the defense at times, he was oddly inaccurate a couple times, and it was obvious that they reined him in quite a bit.

Baker can't beat us by throwing the ball 40+ times. He's going to look like Ryan Tannehill. A good/really good PA passer that shrinks when forced to drop back and process the field. Baker will at best play a clean game, throw about 260-290 yards, and 2 TDs, tops. Chubbs or Hunt will get 1 on the ground. They might kick a FG in there. But that will be all they'll be able to do offensively. And that's only if they try to play us the way they played PIT, and it takes 12 possessions to score that much. If they try to play keep away, they'll only get 9-10 possessions, and you could cut 20% off those numbers.

And we don't have to talk about the defense. It's not good at all, outside of Garrett. Andy and Patrick will have the kind of day many of us have been lusting for since probably the Jets game. Just light that secondary up like the fourth of July.

Spags will stop the Chubb & Hunt show for the most part. What's going to help is that Stefanski was the OC for MIN last season, so Spags has already played Stenfaski's offense. And he beat Stefanski in that meeting.

And we all know what's going to happen when that defense has to face our offense. Heavy metal fisting.

47-27, Chiefs.
[Reply]
srvy 11:37 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Honestly it’s a win win next week. If somehow the Browns do pull the upset over us, I will be rooting for them all the way to the super bowl
Why? :-)
[Reply]
alanm 11:38 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Chris Jones and Nnadi are probably still pissed at Hunt.

I wouldn't take those dudes lightly, Kareem.
Why would they be pissed?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:39 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by srvy:
Why? :-)
A Browns-Bills AFC CG would be kind of nifty.
[Reply]
Pushead2 11:39 PM 01-10-2021
91, 95, 98 & 64 need to play sound next week.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 101
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up