ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
The Lounge>Injury report this week?
Direckshun 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
It's Wednesday, and I assume we've had two practices so far this week.

Yet I do not see an injury report anywhere. Am I missing anything?
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 AM 01-13-2021
Injury report comes out today
[Reply]
TRR 10:00 AM 01-13-2021
Players aren’t even allowed in the building on Mondays and Tuesdays...unless that rule changed for the playoffs. Either way, King is correct. We should get some indication of players health today. Friday is obviously the most important day for practice updates.
[Reply]
Dante84 10:04 AM 01-13-2021
I wonder if we hold back CEH for this game so he can run wild on the Bills again. I feel like this game will be very pass heavy (more than usual) for us given the Browns terrible secondary.

So, I'm hoping Sammy is in "Playoff Sammy" mode.
[Reply]
TRR 10:19 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I wonder if we hold back CEH for this game so he can run wild on the Bills again. I feel like this game will be very pass heavy (more than usual) for us given the Browns terrible secondary.

So, I'm hoping Sammy is in "Playoff Sammy" mode.
They won’t hold anyone back in a playoff game. If CEH is healthy enough to play it will be full go.

...and here’s to simply hoping Sammy can play let alone be “Playoff Sammy”.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:30 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Dante84:
I wonder if we hold back CEH for this game so he can run wild on the Bills again. I feel like this game will be very pass heavy (more than usual) for us given the Browns terrible secondary.

So, I'm hoping Sammy is in "Playoff Sammy" mode.
The theory/expectation was that we hadn't used CEH all season very much in the passing game to save that for the playoffs, so if he is available I'm really hoping we have a new wrinkle with him involved more in the passing game. It was a little surprising all season to not see him used all that much on designed pass plays to the RB.
[Reply]
wazu 10:31 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by TRR:
Players aren’t even allowed in the building on Mondays and Tuesdays...unless that rule changed for the playoffs. Either way, King is correct. We should get some indication of players health today. Friday is obviously the most important day for practice updates.
My understanding as well. Practices are Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday. Same as every week.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:32 AM 01-13-2021
Activate Playoff Beast Mode for Watkins and Clark.

Get Hitchens and Gay back healthy.

Thornhill needs to start making big plays. Makes Mathieu's job a lot easier on back end.

Anything hear any word on Schwartz? Should we just all assume that he's not playing at all in the playoffs/SB?
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:37 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Activate Playoff Beast Mode for Watkins and Clark.

Get Hitchens and Gay back healthy.

Thornhill needs to start making big plays. Makes Mathieu's job a lot easier on back end.

Anything hear any word on Schwartz? Should we just all assume that he's not playing at all in the playoffs/SB?
I seriously doubt he can just step in and contribute after not even practicing for the past 3 months. You generally see guys coming off IR get worked back in gradually before they're activated, I've seen no mention of him practicing at all.
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:43 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Activate Playoff Beast Mode for Watkins and Clark.
+ AFCCG Pennel
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:46 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Activate Playoff Beast Mode for Watkins and Clark.

Get Hitchens and Gay back healthy.

Thornhill needs to start making big plays. Makes Mathieu's job a lot easier on back end.

Anything hear any word on Schwartz? Should we just all assume that he's not playing at all in the playoffs/SB?
It's safe to assume Schwartz is done for the year.
[Reply]
TRR 11:44 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It's safe to assume Schwartz is done for the year.
Agreed. Very odd situation with him. Must not have gotten better, although Reid did mention a week or two ago that he was feeling better.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:57 AM 01-13-2021

In open portion of today’s practice (no pads), Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Tyreek Hill, Mike Remmers, Eric Fisher, Anthony Hitchens, Ben Niemann & Dorian O’Daniel we’re all on the practice fields.

No Sammy Watkins, Willie Gay & Mitchell Schwartz.

I didn’t see Rashad Fenton.

— Nate Taylor (@ByNateTaylor)
January 13, 2021

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:59 AM 01-13-2021
Okay so CEH is back but Sammy not? WTF?

Surely he’s gonna play.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:02 PM 01-13-2021
Excellent news that CEH is back. Why am I not surprised about Sammy.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 8
1 2345 > Last »
Up