ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flashback Pitt Gorilla—The Left Rioted at Trump's Inauguration
BucEyedPea 01:01 AM 01-13-2021
Liberals Started Rioting Right After Trump’s Election, Even During His Inuaguration

They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.

Trump Inauguration
Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.
And Right After Trump Was Elected

The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence.

“For the third night in a row, anti-Donald Trump demonstrators took to the streets in several big cities and on college campuses across the United States, including an outburst of smashed windows and a dumpster fire in Portland that police countered with pepper spray and flash-bang devices,” reported USA Today just days after Trump’s upset victory over Hillary Clinton.

Roughly 4,000 protesters gathered in downtown Portland the Thursday following the election, chanting “We reject the president-elect!” before heading over to Portland’s Pearl District, “where the windows of several businesses were smashed.” A local news station said, “The protest was mostly peaceful until demonstrators met with an anarchist group, after which demonstrators vandalized buildings, kicked cars and knocked out power.”

In Los Angeles, protesters burned an effigy of Trump, blocked traffic on a busy highway, and vandalized property. In Oakland, rioters started fires, threw rocks and Molotov cocktails, and vandalized police cars. One police car was even graffitied with the message “Time to riot.”

Similar stories were reported in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.

Did the left get over it? Did they ever accept the election? Nope. They promised to resist and the rioting didn’t stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1312876

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:50 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
So you’re now acknowledging just how bad your analogy was.
No, just how bad your reading comprehension is.

I'm kidding, I know you were just being obtuse.
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 05:25 PM 01-13-2021
So I’ve learned on CP today that it’s totally cool to burn down buildings, close businesses-many of whom are minority owned, kill people who don’t think like you, and take over multi-square blocks of cities, but if you protest in the capitol it’s the worst thing ever. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
[Reply]
-King- 05:45 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
So I’ve learned on CP today that it’s totally cool to burn down buildings, close businesses-many of whom are minority owned, kill people who don’t think like you, and take over multi-square blocks of cities, but if you protest in the capitol it’s the worst thing ever. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Where did you learn that? Can you link me to the posts saying it's cool to do those things? Thanks in advance.
[Reply]
Bump 05:52 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
Where is the part about them breaking into the capital, after being told to march on it by the sitting president?

Yeah, I missed that part too.
I missed the part about where Trump said to do that
[Reply]
eDave 06:00 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
I missed the part about where Trump said to do that
How the fuck did you miss it? It's been the message for quite some time.

"Proud boys stand back and stand by :-)."
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 06:02 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Where did you learn that? Can you link me to the posts saying it's cool to do those things? Thanks in advance.
Lol you’re welcome! Remember back to all the rioting this summer? I assume you met that with the same fervor that you are condemning the capitol riots.
[Reply]
-King- 06:52 PM 01-13-2021
Lol you’re welcome! Remember back to all the rioting this summer? I assume you met that with the same fervor that you are condemning the capitol riots.
I did.

Now can you provide the links?
[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:11 PM 01-13-2021
I did.

Links to what? I’m not here to teach you how to google. You didn’t condemn shit this summer. Thanks bruh!
[Reply]
displacedinMN 07:14 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Liberals Started Rioting Right After Trump’s Election, Even During His Inuaguration

They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.

Trump Inauguration
Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.
And Right After Trump Was Elected

The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence.

“For the third night in a row, anti-Donald Trump demonstrators took to the streets in several big cities and on college campuses across the United States, including an outburst of smashed windows and a dumpster fire in Portland that police countered with pepper spray and flash-bang devices,” reported USA Today just days after Trump’s upset victory over Hillary Clinton.

Roughly 4,000 protesters gathered in downtown Portland the Thursday following the election, chanting “We reject the president-elect!” before heading over to Portland’s Pearl District, “where the windows of several businesses were smashed.” A local news station said, “The protest was mostly peaceful until demonstrators met with an anarchist group, after which demonstrators vandalized buildings, kicked cars and knocked out power.”

In Los Angeles, protesters burned an effigy of Trump, blocked traffic on a busy highway, and vandalized property. In Oakland, rioters started fires, threw rocks and Molotov cocktails, and vandalized police cars. One police car was even graffitied with the message “Time to riot.”

Similar stories were reported in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.

Did the left get over it? Did they ever accept the election? Nope. They promised to resist and the rioting didn’t stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1312876

It never happened. Dems are peaceful only.

Comrade.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:14 PM 01-13-2021
I did.

Liar^
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:20 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
"ya but they wuz fighting fascism!"

The TV said that was good and that's that with them
They also think silencing speech is fighting fascism.
[Reply]
-King- 07:31 PM 01-13-2021
Links to what? I’m not here to teach you how to google. You didn’t condemn shit this summer. Thanks bruh!
You said you learned from CP that it's cool to riot and burn buildings etc. Wanted to see where you learned that.

And here's me saying that looters and rioters should be arrested this summer

I literally said looters and rioters should be arrested.
And they should be/have been arrested.
And me calling the looting dumb as soon as it started

Smh so dumb.

[Reply]
Mizzou_8541 07:42 PM 01-13-2021
You said you learned from CP that it's cool to riot and burn buildings etc. Wanted to see where you learned that.

And here's me saying that looters and rioters should be arrested this summer

And me calling the looting dumb as soon as it started
That’s great! Seems there is at least one from your side that can think logically. Wish I could say the same for the rest of your team.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:10 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
This so called hypocrisy is a pathetic attempt by Trumpers to deflect and avoid accountability.
Sigh, OK. Keep speaking in generalizations if it makes you feel better.:-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:15 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Trumpers listen to Trump, than march to the capitol in an insurrection attempt.

You idiots: "Its the left that see's Trump's words as inciteful. Not the Trumpers who immediately acted after his speech."

:-)

I mean, like, this isn't some abstract thing. He spoke, they tried an insurrection. Its plain as day.
Corrolation does not imply causation. Surely after all the years of people saying the same about the other side you can see that.

Or not.

Perhaps, you only think they way you think and anyone else who thinks differently are idiots. I get it. You're not alone. Trump does the same thing.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up