ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flashback Pitt Gorilla—The Left Rioted at Trump's Inauguration
BucEyedPea 01:01 AM 01-13-2021
Liberals Started Rioting Right After Trump’s Election, Even During His Inuaguration

They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.

Trump Inauguration
Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.
And Right After Trump Was Elected

The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence.

“For the third night in a row, anti-Donald Trump demonstrators took to the streets in several big cities and on college campuses across the United States, including an outburst of smashed windows and a dumpster fire in Portland that police countered with pepper spray and flash-bang devices,” reported USA Today just days after Trump’s upset victory over Hillary Clinton.

Roughly 4,000 protesters gathered in downtown Portland the Thursday following the election, chanting “We reject the president-elect!” before heading over to Portland’s Pearl District, “where the windows of several businesses were smashed.” A local news station said, “The protest was mostly peaceful until demonstrators met with an anarchist group, after which demonstrators vandalized buildings, kicked cars and knocked out power.”

In Los Angeles, protesters burned an effigy of Trump, blocked traffic on a busy highway, and vandalized property. In Oakland, rioters started fires, threw rocks and Molotov cocktails, and vandalized police cars. One police car was even graffitied with the message “Time to riot.”

Similar stories were reported in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.

Did the left get over it? Did they ever accept the election? Nope. They promised to resist and the rioting didn’t stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1312876

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 12:51 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm yes you did
Nope.

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Umm yes you did

I mean you even used the word “fine” :-) :-)
No, dummy. The point is that location matters, not that rioting is the same as Taco John rubbing one out at home. Nice try.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:59 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Good response.

The rioting over the summer, no matter how you feel about it, is not relevant to the current situation. Connecting the two for the sake of argument was predictable, but one does not actually affect the other.
The connection is that they're both examples of civil disobedience.
[Reply]
scho63 01:06 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
Where is the part about them breaking into the capital, after being told to march on it by the sitting president?

Yeah, I missed that part too.
They broke into Seattle City Hall and they also took over a 10 block area there with guns and killed a person and shot others.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:09 PM 01-13-2021
Good response.

The rioting over the summer, no matter how you feel about it, is not relevant to the current situation. Connecting the two for the sake of argument was predictable, but one does not actually affect the other.
What? Really? If you actually believe what you just typed, you really have no idea how the world works.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 01:10 PM 01-13-2021
Nope.

No, dummy. The point is that location matters, not that rioting is the same as Taco John rubbing one out at home. Nice try.
Just admit you are epically bad at comparisons.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 01:30 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
The connection is that they're both examples of civil disobedience.
Yes, but that doesn't mean one has a direct effect on the other.

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
What? Really? If you actually believe what you just typed, you really have no idea how the world works.
The riots over the summer had no effect on what happened last week. Different people, different locations, different reasons given for rioting.

Instead of a response with no substance, how about pointing out how the summer riots had a direct effect on the riot last week?
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:35 PM 01-13-2021
Good response.

No offense, but it's that kind of dismissive attitude that started all our problems. I'm really not trying to be a dick, but if you can't see why many are pissed off at that hypocrisy, then we're at an impass.
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 01:35 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
Indeed. I'm a conservative and I say it happens on both sides. The left is simply louder and has a bigger voice in the media, but we all do this shit.
The difference is that no President encouraged any BLM riots. This President encouraged this followers to go to the Capitol, to "fight" for him, and to overturn an election for him. He watched the invasion of the Capitol on live TV, and he refused to send the National Guard in to stop it. He even refused to tell them to stand down.

If Obama had encouraged BLM riots in order to overturn an election back when he was President, I'd want to see him impeached too.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 01:40 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
The difference is that no President encouraged any BLM riots. This President encouraged this followers to go to the Capitol, to "fight" for him, and to overturn an election for him. He watched the invasion of the Capitol on live TV, and he refused to send the National Guard in to stop it. He even refused to tell them to stand down.

If Obama had encouraged BLM riots in order to overturn an election back when he was President, I'd want to see him impeached too.
See, that's the thing. I read the transcript, and he in my mind does the exact opposite. He specifically says to march and protest peacefully. The "fight like hell" in my mind does not mean "riot, break shit, kill people". The fact that your side WANTS to see it that way is another reason we just can't understand each other.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:50 PM 01-13-2021
Nope.

So you’re now acknowledging just how bad your analogy was.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 01:52 PM 01-13-2021
See, that's the thing. I read the transcript, and he in my mind does the exact opposite. He specifically says to march and protest peacefully. The "fight like hell" in my mind does not mean "riot, break shit, kill people". The fact that your side WANTS to see it that way is another reason we just can't understand each other.
Good point.....

The tards like Lex, and he is one of many here, will always find a way to blame OMB.
They will twist anything to fit their narrative.
They have been doing it for 4 years and will continue to do it after he is out of office.

Must suck to be a lemming.....
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:53 PM 01-13-2021
No offense, but it's that kind of dismissive attitude that started all our problems. I'm really not trying to be a dick, but if you can't see why many are pissed off at that hypocrisy, then we're at an impass.
This so called hypocrisy is a pathetic attempt by Trumpers to deflect and avoid accountability.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 01:56 PM 01-13-2021
Trumpers listen to Trump, than march to the capitol in an insurrection attempt.

You idiots: "Its the left that see's Trump's words as inciteful. Not the Trumpers who immediately acted after his speech."

:-)

I mean, like, this isn't some abstract thing. He spoke, they tried an insurrection. Its plain as day.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:05 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
:-)

Oh that's rich.

The Dems "objected" the results in

Hillary is #RESIST

Gore took forever but I will cut you a touch of slack on him.....
"objected"
Insinuating that the situations were similar is what makes you a dishonest shit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 02:49 PM 01-13-2021
It's not a dismissive attitude, it's a simple statement of fact: The summer riots had no effect on the riots last week.

Whether or not reactions to either have been hypocritical is another matter. As Bugeater said, the only connection between the two is that both are examples of civil disobedience.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up