ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Flashback Pitt Gorilla—The Left Rioted at Trump's Inauguration
BucEyedPea 01:01 AM 01-13-2021
Liberals Started Rioting Right After Trump’s Election, Even During His Inuaguration

They’ve done nothing to quell the violence and unrest on their side, which started right after Trump won the presidency.

Trump Inauguration
Six police officers were injured and 217 protesters arrested Friday after a morning of peaceful protests and coordinated disruptions of Donald Trump’s inauguration ceremony gave way to ugly street clashes in downtown Washington.

At least two DC police officers and one other person were taken to the hospital after run-ins with protesters, DC Fire Spokesman Vito Maggiolo told CNN. Acting DC Police Chief Peter Newsham said the officers’ injuries were considered minor and not life threatening.

Bursts of chaos erupted on 12th and K streets as black-clad “antifascist” protesters smashed storefronts and bus stops, hammered out the windows of a limousine and eventually launched rocks at a phalanx of police lined up in an eastbound crosswalk. Officers responded by launching smoke and flash-bang devices, which could be heard from blocks away, into the street to disperse the crowds.
And Right After Trump Was Elected

The media won’t bring this up, but in the aftermath of Trump’s election in November 2016, the left began protesting—and those protests typically ended in violence.

“For the third night in a row, anti-Donald Trump demonstrators took to the streets in several big cities and on college campuses across the United States, including an outburst of smashed windows and a dumpster fire in Portland that police countered with pepper spray and flash-bang devices,” reported USA Today just days after Trump’s upset victory over Hillary Clinton.

Roughly 4,000 protesters gathered in downtown Portland the Thursday following the election, chanting “We reject the president-elect!” before heading over to Portland’s Pearl District, “where the windows of several businesses were smashed.” A local news station said, “The protest was mostly peaceful until demonstrators met with an anarchist group, after which demonstrators vandalized buildings, kicked cars and knocked out power.”

In Los Angeles, protesters burned an effigy of Trump, blocked traffic on a busy highway, and vandalized property. In Oakland, rioters started fires, threw rocks and Molotov cocktails, and vandalized police cars. One police car was even graffitied with the message “Time to riot.”

Similar stories were reported in New York, Denver, San Francisco, and Philadelphia.

Did the left get over it? Did they ever accept the election? Nope. They promised to resist and the rioting didn’t stop.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...ation-n1312876

[Reply]
petegz28 09:24 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by bsp4444:
The "norm" of Gore and Hillary both accepting the results of a controversial election they lost? Did the Right do that?
:-)

Oh that's rich.

The Dems "objected" the results in

2000
2004
2016

Hillary is #RESIST

Gore took forever but I will cut you a touch of slack on him.....
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:25 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Pointing out hypocrisy is fine, but it doesn't lessen or excuse what happened last week.
Nope. It's all completely shameful. That said, our idiot POTUS did everything he could last Wednesday to rev up his base with lies and BS and sent them back out into the wild to get what was rightfully stolen from them. SMFH.

I hope that ****ing idiot gets everything that is deservedly coming his way.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:28 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
Pointing out hypocrisy is fine, but it doesn't lessen or excuse what happened last week.
And what happened last week is no excuse for you supporting what happened last summer.

It goes both ways. You either consistently call out rioting to be off-limits or you can take a hike.

CNN just last night went into defense mode on justifying the riots this summer and saying whataboutism means you don't care about black people.

Get the fuck out of here with that shit.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:30 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And what happened last week is no excuse for you supporting what happened last summer.

It goes both ways. You either consistently call out rioting to be off-limits or you can take a hike.

CNN just last night went into defense mode on justifying the riots this summer and saying whataboutism means you don't care about black people.

Get the **** out of here with that shit.
I didn't support what happened last summer, so the rest of your reply doesn't apply to me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:30 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
And what happened last week is no excuse for you supporting what happened last summer.

It goes both ways. You either consistently call out rioting to be off-limits or you can take a hike.

CNN just last night went into defense mode on justifying the riots this summer and saying whataboutism means you don't care about black people.

Get the **** out of here with that shit.


Just keep slapping them with their hypocrisies. They hate it, which is why they won’t go on these threads. Nobody likes having hypocrisies tossed back into their faces.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:30 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I didn't support what happened last summer, so the rest of your reply doesn't apply to me.
Sure it does cause you did.....

Notice you conveniently didn't say what CNN did was wrong....
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:39 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Sure it does cause you did.....

Notice you conveniently didn't say what CNN did was wrong....
No, I didn't. There is no hypocrisy on my end. Do you support what happened at the Capitol?
[Reply]
Loneiguana 09:45 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
No, I didn't. There is no hypocrisy on my end. Do you support what happened at the Capitol?
To get the honest answer, just look at what he spends all his time doing.

Hint: Its deflecting from last week
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:46 AM 01-13-2021

President Trump called for protests that would be peaceful and patriotic...he got labeled a national security threat.

Democrats raised funds for groups attacking our police, burning our cities, and destroying our businesses...they were celebrated as "justice warriors." pic.twitter.com/zkk1edtLFQ

— Rep. Matt Gaetz (@RepMattGaetz) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:48 AM 01-13-2021
The Establishment is actually demonstrating fear. If you fear the truth getting out you censor. If you fear a man you destroy him. If you fear a movement you frame it or have provateurs inflame and agitate it from the inside.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
No, I didn't. There is no hypocrisy on my end. Do you support what happened at the Capitol?
I do. It was a “unique moment in time”. The voiceless were finally heard. Peaceful protests. Pelosi: “We urge them to be allowed in tonpartocipate In democracy”

All that and a bag of chips.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 09:50 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Wrong, this thread is pointing out the extreme hypocrisy of the Left and how their behavior was the precursor to what we are seeing how.

Honestly, the Left's behavior has been the blue print for the division we see in this country since Bush beat Gore. The lack of civility really went to hell at that point.
True. It is amazing how the left cannot see their own hypocrisy and double standard. (the right has those issues too)

Today we have people turning people in to government officials like communists.


Signed-Comrad displaced.
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 09:55 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I do. It was a “unique moment in time”. The voiceless were finally heard. Peaceful protests. Pelosi: “We urge them to be allowed in tonpartocipate In democracy”

All that and a bag of chips.
I didn't support that either, primarily because I didn't really care.

Do you support what happened at the Capitol last week?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:57 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Nope. It's all completely shameful. That said, our idiot POTUS did everything he could last Wednesday to rev up his base with lies and BS and sent them back out into the wild to get what was rightfully stolen from them. SMFH.

I hope that ****ing idiot gets everything that is deservedly coming his way.
You read fake news. Don't be a Mediot. It was only a small handful or real Trump supporters that were caught up in the act. There were nearly a million, some claim a million there, and the ones down by the ellipse didn't even know what was going on at the Capitol. The ones down at the Capitol were already down there BEFORE Trump finished his speech. Hardly an incitement.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:57 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I didn't support that either, primarily because I didn't really care.

Do you support what happened at the Capitol last week?

“The whole point of protesting is to make ppl uncomfortable.” - AOC
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up