ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment

NEW: McConnell believes Trump committed impeachable offenses, believes the attack on Capitol gives Rs a chance to purge the president

and...

McCarthy has asked colleagues if he should urge Trump to resign, is open to a censure

w @maggieNYT >

: https://t.co/iQF7vZc2ab

— Jonathan Martin (@jmartNYT) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:44 PM 01-12-2021
Every 4 years, people say "The Democratic Party is dead!" or "The Republican Party is dead!", yet both parties continue to exist.

Overreaction is commonplace.
[Reply]
Donger 06:44 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Trump has a higher approval rating in the GOP (90% and higher) than Reagan, infinitely better than the Bushies.
More like 70%, actually.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:44 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
good. its about time the republican party dies, and a new party of actual fiscal conservatives forms that can agree

to leave the loonies, religious freaks, closet homos makign laws about bathrooms etc... all in the wastebin of history.
Nothing wrong with this at all.
[Reply]
alnorth 06:44 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Right. But a hell of a lot more than that voted for him. And believe in him. And still support him.
Because they are fucking retarded, easily brainwashed, and don't give even the slightest damn about the country.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:48 PM 01-12-2021
There are laws against doing anything like exposing yourself to a child. What more laws do you think are needed?
How would your grand daughter know this guy is packing a dick unless he broke a law?
One would have to be an imbecile to not realize that or think about that before running their idiot mouth.
I see.

So it is OK with you for a pedophile to be in the girls bathroom with an 11 year old girl? Or some stupid motherfucker that doesn't know if he is a man or a woman?

That kind of says all that needs to be said.

Well...........it is not with me. In fact.............it is sickening.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:50 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
More like 70%, actually.
Maybe a CNN poll, but Trump is routinely around 90-95% on Gallup and Rasmussen.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 06:50 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
All they're doing is destroying the party, after 95% of their grassroots back Trump. They're just as bad as the left.

Trump should start a Third Party and steal their base. Call it The America First Party.
How about the American Strong Society party.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:52 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Every 4 years, people say "The Democratic Party is dead!" or "The Republican Party is dead!", yet both parties continue to exist.

Overreaction is commonplace.
Well.............then mark this to review in 10 years.

I'll be dead and gone. If I was wrong.........have a good laugh.

But if I was right.......................

You won't recognize America.
[Reply]
kcpasco 06:53 PM 01-12-2021
I see.

So it is OK with you for a pedophile to be in the girls bathroom with an 11 year old girl? Or some stupid mother****er that doesn't know if he is a man or a woman?

That kind of says all that needs to be said.

Well...........it is not with me. In fact.............it is sickening.
I like how he talks about exposure as if thatís the worst thing that could happen.
[Reply]
Donger 06:53 PM 01-12-2021
Right. But a hell of a lot more than that voted for him. And believe in him. And still support him.

And I venture to guess that 40,000,000 are not going to vote for a Republican Party that votes to impeach him.
So, how many Republicans have to vote to impeach and convict for this to happen?

Pence already refused to follow Trump's demand to over turn the election, and the Constitution.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:54 PM 01-12-2021
I think it depends. I think 'socially liberal' is a little nebulous. As long as
it is something that respects the constitution above all, it could. It needs
to avoid the PC crap. Stay out of religion. Just basically have a platform that
says bedroom, marriage, religion, abortion, and other things are NOT a part
of the fiscal platform and should be discussed between you and your God or
family. Stay out of the personal stuff. Things like marijuana legalization,
legalizing prostitution and gambling should be examined as freedoms, and
fiscal issues rather than moral ones. Get morality out of the fiscal conservative party.
Period. Let all the morality people make their own party. I'll join tomorrow.
Where do you think this party is gonna pull these voters from? The Democrats have a stranglehold on the general popular vote so you are gonna have to pull a sizeable block from them I would think. Because this party you are discussing will completely blow up the modern Republican party (which you previously admitted and hoped for).

Without 'free shit for everybody' I can't see peeling off a seriously sizeable chunk of the current Democrat voters. And that will obviously blow up this said parties plan of fiscal conservativity.

But, it's an interesting discussion and one that probably needs to happen at some point. Another major party realignment. It's happened before and will likely happen again.
[Reply]
Donger 06:54 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Maybe a CNN poll, but Trump is routinely around 90-95% on Gallup and Rasmussen.
Quinnipiac University poll.
[Reply]
banyon 06:54 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Show me the data on this.

Iíve studied the data and posted it here.

It doesnít say what you claim.
Can you share the link so I can see what you think is conflicting data?

I donít think Iím saying anything controversial when you just compare 2016 /2020 vote total from counties surrounding an urban center.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:55 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
So, how many Republicans have to vote to impeach and convict for this to happen?

Pence already refused to follow Trump's demand to over turn the election, and the Constitution.
If he is impeached and removed from office for this...........then the Republican party is done.

Millions of voters will never return to the Republican party.
[Reply]
Donger 06:56 PM 01-12-2021

[Reply]
Page 7 of 20
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up