ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment

NEW: McConnell believes Trump committed impeachable offenses, believes the attack on Capitol gives Rs a chance to purge the president

and...

McCarthy has asked colleagues if he should urge Trump to resign, is open to a censure

w @maggieNYT >

: https://t.co/iQF7vZc2ab

— Jonathan Martin (@jmartNYT) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
Donger 06:24 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
No. It's a lot of Trump supporters who are not going to vote for a RINO.
Just proved my point. Trump over party.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:25 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I don't see how that is relevant to the conversation at hand. That said...

Feeding and housing the walfare class is such negative phrasing and contributes to the dilution of what the problem actually is;

* access to education
* access to affordable healthcare
* fair wages
* seeing one another as human beings

Until you stop seeing people as classes, castes, or by anything else that divides you as different than them... you will continue to be part of the problem.

I believe that we, as the greatest nation on the ****ing planet, should be able to help citizens with those 4 things. Will there still be people that fail even with help on those 4 fronts... absolutely. That doesn't mean that we don't provide for everyone else.

Is there anything that you disagree with about the first part of the post?

Would I lose you as an ally based on my answers to the first and third quoted sections?

Towards the end... the buried at Arlington part or the not being able to run in 2024?

As for him not running in 2024... I'm hoping to have an actual real life human being as a candidate from the Republicans instead of the cartoon that we were given.

Someone that has an actual chance in hell of earning my vote as opposed to sending me into the arms of a third party candidate that has no chance in hell. I'm done being offered 70 year olds as President and any party that continues to do so can eat a furry bag of dicks.
I was mostly curious if it was the wasted taxpayer money that had you in a ruffle. I could have agreed with you there. To the best of my knowledge, we haven't had any Presidents in modern times that ran to the mailbox on Friday hoping there was a check to feed their families. I think most will survive on their own means. And we haven't had too many from the welfare class that has contributed to the betterment of America financially speaking.

The loonyness towards the end of your post was mostly referring to how you don't see his term as President as commendable. If you take that stand, you spit in the eye of approx. 60 million Americans. Of course you have that right, but I was just curious all the same :-)
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:28 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Just proved my point. Trump over party.
Absolutely...........for many. Millions of voters came to the Republican party because of Trump.

Do you think they are going to vote for a party that supported voting him out??

Of course they won't. They will disappear back into the woodwork and not vote. When that happens......the Republican party is done.

If you think otherwise.........well, you are wrong.

See how this works?
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:31 PM 01-12-2021
We never needed a law about that................until the liberals got all confused about genders.

wrong

we never needed a law about it until closet homos and pecker checkers like
you decided to freak out when a hairy chick wanted to take a shit in a guys
public bathroom or started trying to enforce what "gender" someone wants to call themselves.
Who gives a flying fuck if some guy wants to tuck his dick in and call himself
mary and squat in the womens bathroom?
[Reply]
Donger 06:32 PM 01-12-2021
Absolutely...........for many. Millions of voters came to the Republican party because of Trump.

Of course they won't. They will disappear back into the woodwork and not vote. When that happens......the Republican party is done.

See how this works?
40,000,000 people didn't join the GOP because of Trump.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:35 PM 01-12-2021
I can't believe that anyone doesn't understand this. Now that they have gained total control again...............they will never again allow it to be relinquished.

By hook......or crook.....they will never give up power.

Adding new liberal states. Stacking the courts. Whatever it takes.

If Republicans go along with the impeachment of Trump......they are done!
GOPe: Yeah but 2022! People will have enough of the leftist policies!

Media: 2022 GOP candidates are the most racists xenophobic group we’ve ever seen! They also want your kids to starve and rather you die from climate change.

GOPe:
*yammers on about deficits*

[Reply]
Lex Luthor 06:36 PM 01-12-2021

See how this works?
The Republican party completely abandoned its principles when it nominated and then continued to support an incompetent and corrupt autocrat. The party deserves whatever happens to it.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:37 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
good. its about time the republican party dies, and a new party of actual fiscal conservatives forms that can agree

to leave the loonies, religious freaks, closet homos makign laws about bathrooms etc... all in the wastebin of history.
I'd be curious about the coalition you think this new fiscal conservative party is going to be able to build. Do you think a fiscally conservative/socially liberal party could gain any traction in modern America?
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:39 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Who gives a flying **** if some guy wants to tuck his dick in and call himself mary and squat in the womens bathroom?
It matters greatly to me who is taking a piss in the women's bathroom with my 11 year old granddaughter.

And one would have to be pretty fucking perverted to think that it shouldn't!
[Reply]
Pogue 06:41 PM 01-12-2021

See how this works?
Trump has a higher approval rating in the GOP (90% and higher) than Reagan, infinitely better than the Bushies.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:42 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
I'd be curious about the coalition you think this new fiscal conservative party is going to be able to build. Do you think a fiscally conservative/socially liberal party could gain any traction in modern America?

I think it depends. I think 'socially liberal' is a little nebulous. As long as
it is something that respects the constitution above all, it could. It needs
to avoid the PC crap. Stay out of religion. Just basically have a platform that
says bedroom, marriage, religion, abortion, and other things are NOT a part
of the fiscal platform and should be discussed between you and your God or
family. Stay out of the personal stuff. Things like marijuana legalization,
legalizing prostitution and gambling should be examined as freedoms, and
fiscal issues rather than moral ones. Get morality out of the fiscal conservative party.
Period. Let all the morality people make their own party. I'll join tomorrow.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:42 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
40,000,000 people didn't join the GOP because of Trump.
Right. But a hell of a lot more than that voted for him. And believe in him. And still support him.

And I venture to guess that 40,000,000 are not going to vote for a Republican Party that votes to impeach him.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:43 PM 01-12-2021
It matters greatly to me who is taking a piss in the women's bathroom with my 11 year old granddaughter.

And one would have to be pretty ****ing perverted to think that it shouldn't!
Amen to that :-)
[Reply]
banyon 06:43 PM 01-12-2021
The Republican party will lose 40,000,000 voters if they go along with this impeachment.

They will not again control any of the 3 branches of government for a very long time. If ever.

This will be the end of the road for the Republican party as a force in National government.

[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:43 PM 01-12-2021

And one would have to be pretty ****ing perverted to think that it shouldn't!

There are laws against doing anything like exposing yourself to a child. What more laws do you think are needed?
How would your grand daughter know this guy is packing a dick unless he broke a law?
One would have to be an imbecile to not realize that or think about that before running their idiot mouth.
Lets hear your scenario of how your 11 year old grand daughter would be ruined by tranny taking a piss
without that tranny breaking any existing laws... I'm waiting.

Also my son is 8 and Ive told him there are guys who want to be women , and kids with 2 moms...
Maybe your 11 year old is an idiot too , like you if she isnt ready for those facts?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 20
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up