ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment

NEW: McConnell believes Trump committed impeachable offenses, believes the attack on Capitol gives Rs a chance to purge the president

and...

McCarthy has asked colleagues if he should urge Trump to resign, is open to a censure

w @maggieNYT >

: https://t.co/iQF7vZc2ab

— Jonathan Martin (@jmartNYT) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:59 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Karl Rove spent a fortune in Georgia on ads that mimic’ed what you posted earlier. Still lost because nobody cares about that, voters needed help in the middle of a pandemic. Mitch said (raspberry) you to voters in GA.

Mitch isn’t beholden to voters, only corporations. Same with Cheney.
Actually if you look at the polling by county in Georgia, where Trump lead by 23% Perdue and Loeffler were only polling at about 47%. So the data doesn't indicated what he claims.

Plus the rigged election in Georgia led to 30% less voting because they felt it wouldn't make a difference after seeing the anomalies on Nov 3rd. Last I heard from attorney Robert Barnes, one of the lawyers that helped Trump on some things in Georgia, a move to recall their Sec of State is begining to develop. Also similar efforts on Governor DeWolf who broke the Penn law in the election.

There's no way Georgia is a blue state. I could see if it were NC, because that state was carried by Obama—not Georgia though. Stacey Abrams is a corrupt election rigger and so is Zuckerberg who was also involved. Kemp works for China.
[Reply]
Pogue 06:01 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
I guess we will find that out in 22 months. But at this point the country needs a Trump break.
Good luck with that, democrats will just steamroll everyone in their way.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 06:03 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
The Republican party will lose 40,000,000 voters if they go along with this impeachment.

They will not again control any of the 3 branches of government for a very long time. If ever.

This will be the end of the road for the Republican party as a force in National government.
Heh. Ok
[Reply]
Donger 06:05 PM 01-12-2021
The Republican party will lose 40,000,000 voters if they go along with this impeachment.

They will not again control any of the 3 branches of government for a very long time. If ever.

This will be the end of the road for the Republican party as a force in National government.
Out of curiosity, what consequence(s) do you think or want Trump to face as a result of his incitement?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:05 PM 01-12-2021
Oh and about Abrams being an election rigger, she boasted at some point, think it was near when the polls closed, that she had a million more ballots. Now how does she know that? :hmm:
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:05 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Good luck with that, democrats will just steamroll everyone in their way.
I can't believe that anyone doesn't understand this. Now that they have gained total control again...............they will never again allow it to be relinquished.

By hook......or crook.....they will never give up power.

Adding new liberal states. Stacking the courts. Whatever it takes.

If Republicans go along with the impeachment of Trump......they are done!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:06 PM 01-12-2021
If Republicans go along with the impeachment of Trump......they are done!
I think so too.

It also makes Trump a sympathetic figure or makes a martyr out of him. The left will deny it but you can't ignore 75 million voters, people who came out to vote who never did before, and increase in black support beyond what was needed to win, and an increase Hispanic support, which we heard repeatedly was needed to win, including winning Ohio. Trump accomplished all three. Cynthia McKinney claimed Trump won big with Blacks. Everyone likes a good economy.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:07 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
How do you feel about feeding and housing the welfare class?
I don't see how that is relevant to the conversation at hand. That said...

Feeding and housing the walfare class is such negative phrasing and contributes to the dilution of what the problem actually is;

* access to education
* access to affordable healthcare
* fair wages
* seeing one another as human beings

Until you stop seeing people as classes, castes, or by anything else that divides you as different than them... you will continue to be part of the problem.

I believe that we, as the greatest nation on the fucking planet, should be able to help citizens with those 4 things. Will there still be people that fail even with help on those 4 fronts... absolutely. That doesn't mean that we don't provide for everyone else.

Originally Posted by :
You might have me as an ally in the first part of this post.
Is there anything that you disagree with about the first part of the post?

Would I lose you as an ally based on my answers to the first and third quoted sections?

Originally Posted by :
You went kinda looney towards the end, but baby steps is where we should start, I believe :-)
Towards the end... the buried at Arlington part or the not being able to run in 2024?

As for him not running in 2024... I'm hoping to have an actual real life human being as a candidate from the Republicans instead of the cartoon that we were given.

Someone that has an actual chance in hell of earning my vote as opposed to sending me into the arms of a third party candidate that has no chance in hell. I'm done being offered 70 year olds as President and any party that continues to do so can eat a furry bag of dicks.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:07 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Out of curiosity, what consequence(s) do you think or want Trump to face as a result of his incitement?
I don't believe that he is guilty of incitement.
[Reply]
Donger 06:08 PM 01-12-2021
I don't believe that he is guilty of incitement.
Oh. Well, you're wrong.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 06:08 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
I for one dont want Bathhouse and Wookie to have one cent of American taxpayer money or protection.
You are swinging at a fastball that went past you 4 years ago.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 06:09 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
every time I see this angle I think of this.

GOP didn't give a **** about meeting in the middle when they stole two SC seats or let Trump break the law for 4 ****ing years.

I'm not even talking about the GOP necessarily but I think its a mistake to lump everyone together. There are now more independents than

GOP. Facts. So you doing this is an example of the mistakes DEMS made in 2016 that led to Trump in the 1st place. If you were capable of

having a rational conversation , you might see the point i'm making. I personally don;t care if you don;t see it. I'd prefer whatever garbage

the right throws up nexttime to Kamala Biden.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 06:09 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Oh. Well, you're wrong.
Boy Donger. I was really worried how you felt about it.

I want your approval so badly!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:10 PM 01-12-2021
Oldcoach, some helpful news is Joe Manchin said he is a conservative Democrat and that he will not vote to pack the SC.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 06:11 PM 01-12-2021

My Representatives will lose our little meaningless 5 votes here at the Yonder homestead if they vote for impeachment over this nonsense. But I doubt the Missouri delegation is what McConnell is counting on. This is rock solid Trump country here (even if I am barely luke warm on the guy).

A vote against Trump here would be political suicide for a Republican politician I think. Maybe I will be proven wrong.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up