ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment

NEW: McConnell believes Trump committed impeachable offenses, believes the attack on Capitol gives Rs a chance to purge the president

and...

McCarthy has asked colleagues if he should urge Trump to resign, is open to a censure

w @maggieNYT >

: https://t.co/iQF7vZc2ab

— Jonathan Martin (@jmartNYT) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:33 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:

Yep. This is nothing more than slavishness to corporate dollars.
[Reply]
2112 05:33 PM 01-12-2021
Based on what? Nobody is stopping the democrats.
Defunding police, higher taxes and free shit from our new president.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 05:34 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Chance to purge the president? Dude, he is auto purged in 8 days. WTF is the point?
I, for one, have no interest in giving Trump $200k per year in pay. I also don't want to shell out $1m per year in office expenses, staff, travel, and security for him. I don't care to shell out 500k in office expenses, staff, travel, and security for Melania. I don't think Trump deserves the honor of lying in state nor to be buried at Arlington next to the men and women he disrespected.

Oh, and I would like to not see him eligible for a run in 2024.
[Reply]
2112 05:35 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:
I, for one, have no interest in giving Trump $200k per year in pay. I also don't want to shell out $1m per year in office expenses, staff, travel, and security for him. I don't care to shell out 500k in office expenses, staff, travel, and security for Melania. I don't think Trump deserves the honor of lying in state nor to be buried at Arlington next to the men and women he disrespected.

The Trump library should be on a barge off the coast of Perth Amboy.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:39 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Defunding police, higher taxes and free shit from our new president.
They won 2 senate seats in Georgia on that.

Remember Mitch denied the voters 2k direct payments. (80% plus approved in polling)
[Reply]
2112 05:42 PM 01-12-2021
They won 2 senate seats in Georgia on that.

Remember Mitch denied the voters 2k direct payments. (80% plus approved in polling)
Trump should have let it go 2 weeks after the election. Heís to blame for Georgia. He needs to go away, the sooner the better.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:43 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Chance to purge the president? Dude, he is auto purged in 8 days. WTF is the point?
To ensure he gets no benefits and prevent him from running again.
[Reply]
stumppy 05:44 PM 01-12-2021

All of this.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:50 PM 01-12-2021

How do you feel about feeding and housing the welfare class? You might have me as an ally in the first part of this post. You went kinda looney towards the end, but baby steps is where we should start, I believe :-)
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 05:52 PM 01-12-2021

I for one dont want Bathhouse and Wookie to have one cent of American taxpayer money or protection.
[Reply]
Pogue 05:52 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Trump should have let it go 2 weeks after the election. Heís to blame for Georgia. He needs to go away, the sooner the better.
Karl Rove spent a fortune in Georgia on ads that mimicíed what you posted earlier. Still lost because nobody cares about that, voters needed help in the middle of a pandemic. Mitch said (raspberry) you to voters in GA.

Mitch isnít beholden to voters, only corporations. Same with Cheney.
[Reply]
2112 05:56 PM 01-12-2021
Karl Rove spent a fortune in Georgia on ads that mimicíed what you posted earlier. Still lost because nobody cares about that, voters needed help in the middle of a pandemic. Mitch said (raspberry) you to voters in GA.

I guess we will find that out in 22 months. But at this point the country needs a Trump break.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:56 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Some speculation that this is Republicans attempting to get ahead of some other big shoes to drop, including possible complicity within the caucus.
Thanks for the update, Rachel
[Reply]
banyon 05:56 PM 01-12-2021

2112 is right. This election was about suburban voters being sick of trumps shit. 2 years from now itíll be about Bidenís tax hikes or something. The middle of the American electorate has a very short memory and attention span.
[Reply]
theoldcoach 05:59 PM 01-12-2021
The Republican party will lose 40,000,000 voters if they go along with this impeachment.

They will not again control any of the 3 branches of government for a very long time. If ever.

This will be the end of the road for the Republican party as a force in National government.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 20
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up