ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Mitch McConnell is said to support Trump impeachment

NEW: McConnell believes Trump committed impeachable offenses, believes the attack on Capitol gives Rs a chance to purge the president

and...

McCarthy has asked colleagues if he should urge Trump to resign, is open to a censure

w @maggieNYT >

: https://t.co/iQF7vZc2ab

— Jonathan Martin (@jmartNYT) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:09 PM 01-12-2021
Hey bowser remember when you said the left was unhinged :-)!!!!
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:10 PM 01-12-2021
so many people should feel ashamed they supported this traitorous fuck.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:11 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
so many people should feel ashamed they supported this traitorous ****.
Yeah, Iíve often wondered why they supported McConnell.
[Reply]
loochy 05:12 PM 01-12-2021
Chance to purge the president? Dude, he is auto purged in 8 days. WTF is the point?
[Reply]
kcpasco 05:12 PM 01-12-2021
Goodbye pube party.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:13 PM 01-12-2021
Liz Cheney, Third-Ranking House Republican, Backs Trump Impeachment

Liz is on board now as well.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/liz-c...b63642b6ffff26
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:13 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
Chance to purge the president? Dude, he is auto purged in 8 days. WTF is the point?
so he can't run again and his supporters can fuck off into the sun.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 05:14 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
so many people should feel ashamed they supported this traitorous ****.

You probably won't agree but there are a ton of people in the middle who didn't necessarily
support HIM but just had to hold their nose and vote for what they assumed was the lesser of two evils....
I think a lot of those people changed their mind and no longer support trump since the
'fraudulent election' nonsense.
I never voted for Trump, but theres a lot of people I talk to who are in this type of more moderate group...
If Libs aren't careful, and lump /alienate this group...theyll find the elections not so successful in 2 years.
So taking any un-needed actions carry a risk...


Just my thoughts...
[Reply]
banyon 05:15 PM 01-12-2021
Some speculation that this is Republicans attempting to get ahead of some other big shoes to drop, including possible complicity within the caucus.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 05:16 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
You probably won't agree but there are a ton of people in the middle who didn't necessarily
support HIM but just had to hold their nose and vote for what they assumed was the lesser of two evils....
I think a lot of those people changed their mind and no longer support trump since the
'fraudulent election' nonsense.
I never voted for Trump, but theres a lot of people I talk to who are in this type of more moderate group...
If Libs aren't careful, and lump /alienate this group...theyll find the elections not so successful in 2 years.
So taking any un-needed actions carry a risk...


Just my thoughts...

every time I see this angle I think of this.





GOP didn't give a fuck about meeting in the middle when they stole two SC seats or let Trump break the law for 4 fucking years.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:17 PM 01-12-2021
All they're doing is destroying the party, after 95% of their grassroots back Trump. They're just as bad as the left.

Trump should start a Third Party and steal their base. Call it The America First Party.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:18 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Some speculation that this is Republicans attempting to get ahead of some other big shoes to drop, including possible complicity within the caucus.
Nah. Donít overthink these things. GOPe special interests are demanding it and Bitch needs to obey his funding masters.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:19 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
every time I see this angle I think of this.





GOP didn't give a **** about meeting in the middle when they stole two SC seats or let Trump break the law for 4 ****ing years.

Pew Research has already demolished this idiotic myth, as I chronicled here:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324044
[Reply]
banyon 05:19 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nah. Donít overthink these things. GOPe special interests are demanding it and Bitch needs to obey his funding masters.
Iím not overthinking it. Mitch is a lot of negative things but dumb ainít one of em. He may know something.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 20
1 234511 > Last »
Up