ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
The Lounge>Anybody been vaccinated yet?
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:37 AM 01-12-2021
Any side affects?

I can go get a shot tomorrow if I want. Just wanted to see if anybody here was a zombie first.
[Reply]
Azide22 08:37 PM 01-13-2021
Everyone on this planet who associates with others in any real way is going to be exposed to this at some point. It will never leave us. It will be the 5th endemic coronavirus (and 7th known overall). Those who survive will have some immunity, as will those who received the vaccination. Then, as it comes around every year little kids will be exposed and get a cold, while the rest of us who have immune system memory of this will re-develop the antibody and knock it out. Some will get more sick when it does come around, much like a cold. What is scary is the first time your body is exposed to it, and how you will respond. I for one, am glad I made it to the vaccination - I don't want to develop it the other way.
[Reply]
Rain Man 08:53 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Azide22:
Everyone on this planet who associates with others in any real way is going to be exposed to this at some point. It will never leave us. It will be the 5th endemic coronavirus (and 7th known overall). Those who survive will have some immunity, as will those who received the vaccination. Then, as it comes around every year little kids will be exposed and get a cold, while the rest of us who have immune system memory of this will re-develop the antibody and knock it out. Some will get more sick when it does come around, much like a cold. What is scary is the first time your body is exposed to it, and how you will respond. I for one, am glad I made it to the vaccination - I don't want to develop it the other way.
Congrats - I won't offer a handshake, though. I'm still dodging the virus and I'm done with handshakes anyway.
[Reply]
TLO 08:57 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
How many days until shot #2 ?
21.

Feb 3rd
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:15 PM 01-13-2021
T Mobile Center and Arrowhead are being talked about for massive vaccination sites
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:40 PM 01-13-2021
I am going to get my first shot of the Moderna on the 20th of this month. Since I work at a college they moved higher education up to Phase 1A from 1B.
[Reply]
Rausch 11:21 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Yeah, I've been monitoring your vitals and activity on the microsoft site, and you seem to be doing very well.
More accurate than people think...
[Reply]
LoneWolf 04:36 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Haven't had, and I don't intend to.
Why am I not surprised that you are a dumbass.
[Reply]
TLO 07:22 AM 01-14-2021
Day 2 side effects.

My arm hurts. More than it typically does with a flu shot, but not bad enough that I feel the need to take acetaminophen or ibuprofen. I also have some minor skin irritation where they put my bandaid on.

That's it.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:24 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by TLO:
Day 2 side effects.

My arm hurts. More than it typically does with a flu shot, but not bad enough that I feel the need to take acetaminophen or ibuprofen. I also have some minor skin irritation where they put my bandaid on.

That's it.
You must be weak. I'm not sore and my only irritation is my wife. LOL
[Reply]
TLO 12:15 PM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
You must be weak. I'm not sore and my only irritation is my wife. LOL
Your syringe must have been full of hog semen. Jokes on you!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:35 PM 01-15-2021
Got my first shot Monday (Moderna). Second shot will be the first week of February. So far, just a sore arm for two days.
[Reply]
PackerinMo 05:40 PM 01-15-2021
I’ll get the vaccine......... after I’m dead.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:42 PM 01-15-2021
23 died today in norway after getting the pfizer vaccine, hmmmm sign me up will ya?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:51 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
23 died today in norway after getting the pfizer vaccine, hmmmm sign me up will ya?
Iíll let the nursing home director know youíre opting out.

Let me know if you need your diaper changed!
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:45 PM 01-15-2021
Originally Posted by REDHOTGTO:
23 died today in norway after getting the pfizer vaccine, hmmmm sign me up will ya?
https://nypost.com/2021/01/15/23-die...id-19-vaccine/
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up