Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Sheldon Adelson has died
Titty Meat 11:17 AM 01-12-2021
Per CNN
[Reply]
Donger 11:45 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Prison Bitch is our expert on Israel because he knows what hes talking about and hes right.

When you learn a subject perhaps well look to you as an expert
Is that right? Bitch says that Israel isn't an ally.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is that right? Bitch says that Israel isn't an ally.
They arent.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:46 AM 01-12-2021
Have some respect. His wife was worthy of the Medal of Freedom for some reason.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 11:47 AM 01-12-2021
sorry for this person I have never heard of
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:57 AM 01-12-2021

Live update: Sheldon Adelson to be buried in Israel — report https://t.co/7FMtet0nrF

— TOI ALERTS (@TOIAlerts) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:02 PM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
A little off-topic, but only Trump could produce a hat so weird-looking and ill-fitting.

"Get me the cheapest, most POS hat you can find. My idiot followers will love them and they'll be the symbol of my presidency!"
[Reply]
Donger 12:03 PM 01-12-2021
They arent.
Sure they are. What makes you think they are not?
[Reply]
MGRS13 01:21 PM 01-12-2021
Whatever. Some other corporate elite corrupt scumbag will just fill in the swamp hole as the republicans wallet now that he’s gone.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:21 PM 01-12-2021
They should set his body on fire and send him off to sea
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:22 PM 01-12-2021
Sure they are. What makes you think they are not?
Do allies attack your ship and send people to spy on you?
[Reply]
Donger 01:27 PM 01-12-2021
Do allies attack your ship and send people to spy on you?
Allies spy on each other, yes.

It has never been proven that Israel attacked the Liberty knowing that it was an American ship. If you think they did, perhaps you should ask yourself why they would do that to one of their most powerful allies and supporters. And yes, I know the reasons some nutters put up.

Or, was it just a mistake/fog of war?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:49 PM 01-12-2021
Allies spy on each other, yes.

It has never been proven that Israel attacked the Liberty knowing that it was an American ship. If you think they did, perhaps you should ask yourself why they would do that to one of their most powerful allies and supporters. And yes, I know the reasons some nutters put up.

Or, was it just a mistake/fog of war?

You’ve been corrected on this lie before. It’s clearly stated in their own State Dept cables.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/but-...-her-1.5492908
[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:06 PM 01-12-2021
You’ve been corrected on this lie before. It’s clearly stated in their own State Dept cables.

From the above link:

Originally Posted by :
Historian (and current Kulanu lawmaker) Dr. Michael Oren, who researched the affair in depth,
rejects out of hand attempts to claim Israel attacked the USS Liberty deliberately.
Haaretz asked Oren last week if he has any doubts about his assertion that Israel didn’t
deliberately attack the spy ship.
“There is no doubt," he says. "Not even the smallest percentage. I’ve taken part in wars.
I know what ‘friendly fire’ is. There’s a lot of chaos. It was a classic screw up.
A classic screw up, especially in wartime, has more than one reason. It’s a sequence,

a chain of screw ups.”
Oren adds: “I’m a historian. I have to stick with the facts. I can’t get into conspiracies
and theories. A historian must proceed on the basis of the data before him. Today, almost
all the papers have been publicized, including the texts of the recordings of the U.S. spy plane and spy submarine.

[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 01-12-2021

Wrong again, Bitch:

On the other hand, the new book quotes a story reported by former U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter, who recounted a conversation between an Israeli pilot and the Israel Air Force war room, which was allegedly picked up by an NSA aircraft and inadvertently cabled to CIA offices around the world.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: This is an American ship. Do you still want us to attack?

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Yes, follow orders.

Israeli pilot to IDF war room: But sir, it’s an American ship - I can see the flag!

IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.

[Reply]
Pawnmower 02:12 PM 01-12-2021
IDF war room to Israeli pilot: Never mind; hit it.
If youre a consipracy nutter, you can read never mind as "who cares if the ship is American"
If you aren't, you can reasonable infer it means 'Never mind, the ship ISNT American"

So unless you were there, then you have to go by the documents and evidence and people who WERE there...
and by and large no one has been able to explain any RATIONAL reason they wouldve done it on purpose.
So , I'll go with the vast majority of experts....that this was an accident.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up