ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and Washington DC
TLO 06:03 PM 01-11-2021
(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...tol/index.html
[Reply]
alanm 12:14 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're writing a narrative as if all those 59 cases were filed by Trump's team and not by other parties. There weren't nearly that many by Trump, and you can't say they failed on the merits but on procedural grounds. So don't accuse me of a narrative I am reading, when you cite fake news narratives.

Anyone who gives two shits about the country cares about ever having a transparent election again to have trust in it.

All your side had to do was say: Oh come on in poll watchers which they did not do. Then say: Okay, you can come in and audit the ballots— check signatures and check folds on mail-ins; look at the digitized ballots, machines etc. etc. etc. That's how you prove it when you have cause to believe there are sufficient anomalies— you allow for discovering the evidence and are transparent. That's the American way. That's what Democrats demand when it happens to them. None of that happened. You don't give two shits about transparency, honesty or getting to the truth of the matter solely because it was your own graft candidate and you support corruption of the process by denying such transparency. Different rules for Democrats than for Trump or Republicans. You guys play dirty. Much dirtier than anything Republicans do.
Granted I'm just one person. But I don't think I will ever participate in a national election ever again. You can't trust the process to be fair. And I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way. The system has failed.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:15 AM 01-12-2021
He only talked purdy but he has his crimes and his scandals. The press just favored him. He was their guy.

:-)

Like violating the civil rights of a candidate by spying on him and using the FISA court?

Then being involved in pushing the Russia hoax?

By defaming and ruining Flynn, who could expose how his administration gave weapons and aid to ISIS, to use in a proxy war in Syria in order to overthrow a govt that was NOT a threat to us.

His scandals were swept under the rug during his term. Probably more we don't know about. But then he was harsh on the press and even jailed one. His scandals were worse, and resulted in the buthering of innocents in the Levant.

How about his adminstration targetting patriots groups using the IRS?

Fast and Furious?

Former presidents don't set up a residence far from the WH to monitor what their successor is doing and being involved covertly in their takedown.

You're whitewashing his crimes. Many more were butchered and died under his term.
Ronald Reagan Iran Contra. Still a good man and not a POS.
W. Telling us about WMD that did not exist and torture of human beings. I understand the office. Clearly made some mistakes, but he isn't a POS.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:17 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Ronald Reagan Iran Contra. Still a good man and not a POS.
That was classic DeepState operation—not Reagan's even if it happened under his term of office.

Originally Posted by :
W. Telling us about WMD that did not exist and torture of human beings. I understand the office. Clearly made some mistakes, but he isn't a POS.
In your opinion. Others disagree.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:21 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by alanm:
Granted I'm just one person. But I don't think I will ever participate in a national election ever again. You can't trust the process to be fair. And I'm certain I'm not the only one who feels this way. The system has failed.
Yep! That's why transparency was so important and they definitely were trying to hide something. Or they wouldn't have blocked so many avenues and did it right in your face despite over 5000 affadavits from other election workers under penalty of perjury.

I also think that's why Big Tech, which is really acting like an arm of the govt like the legacy media has become, is taking down the other platforms—they don't want anyone discussing the election fraud. They are ****ing terrified. And terrified of Trump and the movement not going away. So they need to keep people from being able to talk or meet-up. I heard mention of the govt taking News Max and OAN off the air too. They are absolute flamin' tyrants.

I'll tell ya' somethin' though, the Diebold machines were put in by Republicans and Obama and his team were very worried about fraud from the machines in 2012. Very worried. Liz Warren and other Democrats complained about the use of computer machines too.
[Reply]
cdcox 12:33 AM 01-12-2021
That was classic DeepState operation—not Reagan's even if it happened under his term of office.
Speaking about the Iran-Contra affair in 1991, Oliver North said, "President Reagan knew everything."

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/20/u...iran-deal.html
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:48 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
Speaking about the Iran-Contra affair in 1991, Oliver North said, "President Reagan knew everything."

https://www.nytimes.com/1991/10/20/u...iran-deal.html
NYTs—not reliable for this. Nor is Oliver North who is a liar and a NeoCon. Reagan denied that and he's considered to be one of the most honest presidents.

Oh and no govt funds were used for the operation. It was a bit of a red-herring. They loop-holed it.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:49 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
"Silenced":-)
He literally has a room in his house where dozens of members of the media are waiting to summoned and will broadcast live to the entire world anything he wants to say.

He also has a website and the ability to release statements that countless media operations will instantly post on the internet for everyone on earth to see.

Oh, and he can also selectively choose among various broadcasters who would be happy to give him virtually unlimited airtime for an "interview" where he can have free reign to say whatever he wants.
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:04 AM 01-12-2021
I don't know if it failed or not, but with the way things played out this past year I'm not sure anyone should be surprised at the result. It is what it is...
[Reply]
Cosmos 01:33 AM 01-12-2021
Because Rudy Giuliani, and Trump says so....is that how facts are determined? Because someone on your social media feed says so....think about it...

Can you trust a politician who promised to release his taxes, and changes his mind, goes to the Supreme Court to stop the release..

Or an election, that has been audited, and verified and recounted?

Or public claims of fraud, by a candidate, and a party, who NEVER claimed fraud in court...why not? A candidate who claimed fraud in Republican primaries, in 2016, who claimed fraud in the presidential election, before a vote was ever cast, to the same candidate who claimed fraud before a vote was cast in 2020, but never claimed fraud before a judge...you get the idea of what’s going on..right?

Lies and false grievance...

You have a candidate who has lied 20,000 times to Americans...but your issue is with people voting out a president who lost the popular vote in 2016, shit the bed and divided America for the duration of his tenure, promised a healthcare plan, when there was never a plan, who promised a middle class tax cut weeks before the 2018 mid terms...with no intent to follow thru....fucked up response to a 100 year Pandemic, crashed an economy....and lost his job..and got outvoted AGAIN.

There’s a lot of bullshit going around these days...and bullshitters are looking for safe places to incubate their bullshit with people pissed off about something, to pull you in to their hate and radicalism....beware.

America isn’t perfect, but it’s a hell of lot better fighting for democracy, and voter representation now....than throwing it away and handing it over to a government that represents the leader, instead of the voter..
[Reply]
2112 04:34 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Obama was a piece of shit.
Still is. All he did the last 4 years is stir the pot with continuous divisive comments. And he stayed in Washington lol why?
[Reply]
scho63 05:10 AM 01-12-2021
After 4 years of rioting, destruction and taking over Seattle City Hall, Seattle streets, Portland, setting fires, looting, attacking police and their vehicles, the Left suddenly cares.

Amazing!
[Reply]
Loneiguana 06:57 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This threat is blown out of proportion is what I’m hearing. Just sort of got exaggerated on social media and FBI ran with it.
?

House Democrats Briefed On 3 Terrifying Plots To Overthrow Government

And another demonstration, which three members said was by far the most concerning plot, would involve insurrectionists forming a perimeter around the Capitol, the White House and the Supreme Court, and then blocking Democrats from entering the Capitol ― perhaps even killing them ― so that Republicans could take control of the government.

But while Capitol Police assured members they were prepared for these terrorist plots, there was obvious concern from a number of lawmakers.

One topic of discussion was the need to put every member of Congress through a metal detector before the inauguration. A member on the call told HuffPost that there was an "eyes-wide-open realization" that Capitol Police needed to take precautions against "all these members who were in league with the insurrectionists who love to carry their guns."
"You can't just let them bypass security and walk right up to [Joe] Biden and [Kamala] Harris at inauguration," this lawmaker told HuffPost.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5...mpression=true
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:14 AM 01-12-2021
Paranoia it'll destroy ya. Return fire & bulldoze mass graves
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:32 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
What's the point of an armed protest?

Are they going to fire them? Brandish them threateningly?
:-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 07:33 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
"Silenced":-)
He literally has a room in his house where dozens of members of the media are waiting to summoned and will broadcast live to the entire world anything he wants to say.

He also has a website and the ability to release statements that countless media operations will instantly post on the internet for everyone on earth to see.

Oh, and he can also selectively choose among various broadcasters who would be happy to give him virtually unlimited airtime for an "interview" where he can have free reign to say whatever he wants.
This is true...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 12
« First < 23456 78910 > Last »
Up