ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and Washington DC
TLO 06:03 PM 01-11-2021
(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...tol/index.html
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:01 PM 01-11-2021
It smells of a false flag like the Q Shaman guy being a real Trumper. He only wound up hurting Trump as it resulted in not getting the fraud aired and seen. That's because he follows Q which has all the marks of a psyops.

Who'd trust the FBI. It looks like something to create entrapment to destroy the populist movement. Afterall, one tyrant already said it was easy getting rid of Trump but it won't be easy to cleanse his supporters. They know the movement isn't going away, so everything will be used to destroy it including preventing anyone from being able to talk to each other online.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:08 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
No, I'm saying that a cheering mob beating a cop to death qualifies. How can you not understand that? Don't you folks have respect for the Boys in the Blue.

Spare me the bullshit of comparing Trump's Muslim ban to anything more then what it was.
Sure can't remember seeing you cry about "the boys in blue" in Dallas, or LA, or anywhere else they've been ambushed the last 4 years

Spare us the bullshit of your self serving outrage
[Reply]
cdcox 10:14 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
There is plenty of evidence—and it is enough to determine the outcome. You're buying the mainstream media's narrative.
No, I'm reading a narrative written by 59 failed court cases including rulings by Trump appointed judges and the US Supreme Court. Who's narrative are you reading? Anyone who gives two shits about the country needs to move on now.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 10:15 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
BINGO !!!

FBI already knows Trump has signed the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the evidence will finally be presented at these military tribunals and the election fraud evidence is just the tip of the iceberg there is so much evidence of insurrection in all facets.

When this is announced you thought the radical Left thought Trump was a dictator before just wait........ manure will get real very soon. This is what the FBI is referring to IMHO.
Indeed. Iím pretty stoked about it, nothing says shining example of democracy quite like military tribunals and dictatorships. True pillars of American values, just like the founding fathers intended.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:22 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
For all the radicalized right wingers in this DC section:



So, you all believe it's time to overthrow the Biden Government and "Take Back" your country? Are you planning to weapon up and go to your State Capitol and put police and National Guardsmen in your sights? Are you going to unload a clip or two at those who stand in the way of entering the Capitol Building, or a Federal Building or court? Who do you plan to capture or kill? And if you don't plan to capture or kill anyone, why would you arm yourself and approach a state capitol building or a federal building? Will that prove your point? I would remind you that things can escalate quickly. Ever heard of Kent State? That was an example of protestors pushing National Guardsmen beyond reasonable limits. What happened to the extreme left in 1970 can happen to the extreme right in 2021. You have another election coming in two years, and another Presidential election coming in four. If you believe your country has been "stolen" from you (and it hasn't btw), you have a legitimate way to change course at the ballot box. So, what's it gonna be? Insurrection, or peaceful transfer of power by simply winning an election?
I added the part of your post you forgot.

You're welcome.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:26 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Sure can't remember seeing you cry about "the boys in blue" in Dallas, or LA, or anywhere else they've been ambushed the last 4 years

Spare us the bullshit of your self serving outrage
While the murder of two police officers back in September caught on video was absolutely brutal and horrific, fortunately, we lost only 3 LAPD officers in 2020.

But there is a huge difference between something happening on the local level and something happen on the national level, especially to the US Capitol, because a national story like this affects us all.

I didn't know anything about policemen in Dallas until just now. :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:53 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Itís almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:55 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Itís almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
Exactly.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:59 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by cdcox:
No, I'm reading a narrative written by 59 failed court cases including rulings by Trump appointed judges and the US Supreme Court. Who's narrative are you reading?
You're writing a narrative as if all those 59 cases were filed by Trump's team and not by other parties. There weren't nearly that many by Trump, and you can't say they failed on the merits but on procedural grounds. So don't accuse me of a narrative I am reading, when you cite fake news narratives.

Originally Posted by :
Anyone who gives two shits about the country needs to move on now.
Anyone who gives two shits about the country cares about ever having a transparent election again to have trust in it.

All your side had to do was say: Oh come on in poll watchers which they did not do. Then say: Okay, you can come in and audit the ballots— check signatures and check folds on mail-ins; look at the digitized ballots, machines etc. etc. etc. That's how you prove it when you have cause to believe there are sufficient anomalies— you allow for discovering the evidence and are transparent. That's the American way. That's what Democrats demand when it happens to them. None of that happened. You don't give two shits about transparency, honesty or getting to the truth of the matter solely because it was your own graft candidate and you support corruption of the process by denying such transparency. Different rules for Democrats than for Trump or Republicans. You guys play dirty. Much dirtier than anything Republicans do.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:09 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
In 9 days Trump wonít have the power to do jack shit about anything to do with our country,
Well that's not going to happen anyway. That's coming from the Q quarters, which was a psyops on Trump supporters. I see that believe from some people who follow Q and they won't listen.
[Reply]
Pogue 11:10 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Itís almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
Itís almost like the left is egging this on and cheering for more.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:21 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
You're writing a narrative as if all those 59 cases were filed by Trump's team and not by other parties. There weren't nearly that many by Trump and you can't say they failed on the merits but on procedural grounds. So don't accuse me of a narrative I am reading, when you cite fake news narratives.


Anyone who gives two shits about the country cares about ever having a transparent election again to have trust in it.

All your side had to do was say: Oh come on in poll watchers which they did not do; then say: Okay, you can come in and audit the ballotsó check signatures and check folds on mail-ins; look at the digitized ballots, machines etc. etc. etc. That's how you prove it when you have cause to believe there are sufficient anomaliesó you allow for discovery the evidence and are transparent. That's what Democrats demand when it happens to them. None of that happened. You don't give two shits about transparency, honesty or getting to the truth of the matter solely because it was your own graft candidate and you support corruption of the process.
If Trump and his supporters aren't able to even employ legal counsel with enough competence to clear a minimum bar of procedure, that says about all that needs to be said.

There are laws about vote count challenges and recounts. Those laws were followed. It's over. Just like 2000 was over once the Supreme Court halted the counting before it was completed. It is time to move on.
[Reply]
lostcause 11:24 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If it is coming from the liars at CNN and the FBI- it is probably a false flag operation intended as a precursor to cancel gun ownership/

Cancel Freedom of Speech- Check
Gun Rights- TBD
Very good. And after your gun rights are gone - poof, straight to the re-education gulags.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:26 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
It is almost like President Obama warned us in 2017 that Trump Did not have the temperament to serve as the US president. And here we are.
[Reply]
lostcause 11:27 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
It’s almost as if we told you that silencing Trump and turning him into a martyr would be a terrible idea that would only make this worse.
Is he silenced? People are going to create the largest armed protest on American soil because an orange dude was banned on the twitters?

R U Serious?
[Reply]
Page 4 of 12
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up