ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and Washington DC
TLO 06:03 PM 01-11-2021
(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...tol/index.html
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:11 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
All this shit needs to end. Nothing good for either side will come out of it. And the more it goes on the more itís Trumps fault.
This... Protest is fine, but this bullshit needs to end.
[Reply]
mkp785 08:21 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
are you trying to say that sitting in a bitches chair is a "terrorist" motive or picking up a podium that compares to 9/11?


As for ISIS, ya they just went after meaningless peasants and the TV always made sure to make it about gun control and that we should bring in more of them and if you wanted that to stop you were xenophobic. Don't think we forgot.
No, I'm saying that a cheering mob beating a cop to death qualifies. How can you not understand that? Don't you folks have respect for the Boys in the Blue.

Spare me the bullshit of comparing Trump's Muslim ban to anything more then what it was.
[Reply]
banyon 08:36 PM 01-11-2021
This threat is blown out of proportion is what I’m hearing. Just sort of got exaggerated on social media and FBI ran with it.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 08:43 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
courts not allowing proof being presented is not the same thing as there being no proof.

But I'm just saying that's what they would be protesting, since that's what was asked.
BINGO !!!

FBI already knows Trump has signed the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the evidence will finally be presented at these military tribunals and the election fraud evidence is just the tip of the iceberg there is so much evidence of insurrection in all facets.

When this is announced you thought the radical Left thought Trump was a dictator before just wait........ manure will get real very soon. This is what the FBI is referring to IMHO.
[Reply]
banyon 09:18 PM 01-11-2021

What’s the worst that could happen? This is going around right wing social media circles. pic.twitter.com/qvmB1jQORy

— Erick Erickson (@EWErickson) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
VAChief 09:19 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
BINGO !!!

FBI already knows Trump has signed the Insurrection Act of 1807 and the evidence will finally be presented at these military tribunals and the election fraud evidence is just the tip of the iceberg there is so much evidence of insurrection in all facets.

When this is announced you thought the radical Left thought Trump was a dictator before just wait........ manure will get real very soon. This is what the FBI is referring to IMHO.
In 9 days Trump wonít have the power to do jack shit about anything to do with our country,
[Reply]
patteeu 09:20 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
This threat is blown out of proportion is what Iím hearing. Just sort of got exaggerated on social media and FBI ran with it.
Hopefully so.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 09:24 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
a fraudulent and illegal national election
So... made up shit.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:25 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
In 9 days Trump wonít have the power to do jack shit about anything to do with our country,
:-):-):-)

:-):-):-)
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:33 PM 01-11-2021
For all the radicalized right wingers in this DC section: So, you all believe it's time to overthrow the Biden Government and "Take Back" your country? Are you planning to weapon up and go to your State Capitol and put police and National Guardsmen in your sights? Are you going to unload a clip or two at those who stand in the way of entering the Capitol Building, or a Federal Building or court? Who do you plan to capture or kill? And if you don't plan to capture or kill anyone, why would you arm yourself and approach a state capitol building or a federal building? Will that prove your point? I would remind you that things can escalate quickly. Ever heard of Kent State? That was an example of protestors pushing National Guardsmen beyond reasonable limits. What happened to the extreme left in 1970 can happen to the extreme right in 2021. You have another election coming in two years, and another Presidential election coming in four. If you believe your country has been "stolen" from you (and it hasn't btw), you have a legitimate way to change course at the ballot box. So, what's it gonna be? Insurrection, or peaceful transfer of power by simply winning an election?
[Reply]
Bugeater 09:36 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:

YEAH FREEDOM!!! SHOW UP AND FIND OUT WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LOSE IT!!! OR MAYBE YOU'LL DIE AND THEN YOU'LL REALLY BE FREE!!!!
[Reply]
patteeu 09:42 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by gblowfish:
For all the radicalized right wingers in this DC section: So, you all believe it's time to overthrow the Biden Government and "Take Back" your country? Are you planning to weapon up and go to your State Capitol and put police and National Guardsmen in your sights? Are you going to unload a clip or two at those who stand in the way of entering the Capitol Building, or a Federal Building or court? Who do you plan to capture or kill? And if you don't plan to capture or kill anyone, why would you arm yourself and approach a state capitol building or a federal building? Will that prove your point? I would remind you that things can escalate quickly. Ever heard of Kent State? That was an example of protestors pushing National Guardsmen beyond reasonable limits. What happened to the extreme left in 1970 can happen to the extreme right in 2021. You have another election coming in two years, and another Presidential election coming in four. If you believe your country has been "stolen" from you (and it hasn't btw), you have a legitimate way to change course at the ballot box. So, what's it gonna be? Insurrection, or peaceful transfer of power by simply winning an election?
This wall of text is as boring as it is unpleasant to read.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:43 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This wall of text is as boring as it is unpleasant to read.
Thanks. I wrote it just for you.
[Reply]
Bump 09:51 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
No, I'm saying that a cheering mob beating a cop to death qualifies. How can you not understand that? Don't you folks have respect for the Boys in the Blue.

Spare me the bullshit of comparing Trump's Muslim ban to anything more then what it was.
Did the Dallas police thing qualify too? Or the St Louis one? Or how about all of the others? No? TV didn't say that? K



Didn't you all want to defund police? Or chant fry it like bacon or whatever that chant was?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:00 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
:-)

With absolutely zero proof.
There is plenty of evidenceóand it is enough to determine the outcome. You're buying the mainstream media's narrative.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 12
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up