ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>FBI warns 'armed protests' being planned at all 50 state capitols and Washington DC
TLO 06:03 PM 01-11-2021
(CNN)The FBI has received information indicating "armed protests" are being planned at all 50 state capitols and the US Capitol in Washington, DC in the days leading up to President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration on January 20, according to an internal bulletin obtained by CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/11/polit...tol/index.html
[Reply]
mkp785 11:47 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
:-)

Let me guess: Confederate flag guy was Antifa, pipe bombs were Antifa. QAnon guy was Antifa. Guy or guys who smeared their own shit over the doors and walls were Antifa. The guy who wrote “Murder the Media” on a door was Antifa. The guy who bashed a cop’s head in was Antifa. Predictable and lazy, like the hack writers you always post. Do you trumpers have any self-respect?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:53 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:

Let me guess: Confederate flag guy was Antifa, pipe bombs were Antifa. QAnon guy was Antifa. Guy or guys who smeared their own shit over the doors and walls were Antifa. The guy who wrote “Murder the Media” on a door was Antifa. The guy who bashed a cop’s head in was Antifa. Predictable and lazy, like the hack writers you always post. Do you trumpers have any self-respect?
Hey, the ANTIFA types swore it was all Right Wingers doing the actual rioting all summer long. Turn about is fair play?

I kid, kinda.
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:53 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Hopefully not, Crossfire Hurricane was way more dangerous to our Democracy... Fraudulent FISA Warrants and a fraudulent investigation of a sitting administration by the IC, but you know, no big deal, right Dong?
Donger died long ago on that hill.
[Reply]
Donger 11:56 AM 01-13-2021
Hopefully not, Crossfire Hurricane was way more dangerous to our Democracy... Fraudulent FISA Warrants and a fraudulent investigation of a sitting administration by the IC, but you know, no big deal, right Dong?
Wow. You're nuts.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:32 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Wow. You're nuts.
You are fine with fraudulently spying on American Citizens and continuing an investigation for 2 years after it was determined "there was no there there" and you compare this 100 folks breaking windows to enter the Capitol and some had zip ties inside. Both are wrong, but one is obviously way worse...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:37 PM 01-13-2021

Never said some Trumpers, such as Q types, were not guilty of some acts. I doubt the pipe bombs were true Trumpers. That's the type of thing commies on the left has done before. It's not the style of Trumpers, since they have no history of violence at Trump rallies. You just use a broad brush because it suits your antagonism.

You might try actually reading my posts about how I said the Q-op has conned some Trump supporters and that others followed the instigators into the melee. But walking between the velvet ropes, picking up trash and taking selfies with Capitol police is what many of them even did. Such violence in a building their taxes pay for.

Now ask yourself how patriot prayer marches that took place over the past two years, had antifa there trying to provoke violence by punching or attacking them.
[Reply]
Donger 12:41 PM 01-13-2021
You are fine with fraudulently spying on American Citizens and continuing an investigation for 2 years after it was determined "there was no there there" and you compare this 100 folks breaking windows to enter the Capitol and some had zip ties inside. Both are wrong, but one is obviously way worse...
It wasn't fraud at all. We all know why Crossfire Hurricane was opened, and we all know why Mueller was appointed. And no, it didn't determine that at all.

And, if you want to say that to Trump inciting a mob, while demanding that his VPOTUS overturn an election in violation of the Constitution, was less dangerous our democracy, like I said...

Nuts.
[Reply]
banyon 12:43 PM 01-13-2021
He's probably not "fine with it" He probably disagrees with your characterization that it was "spying" and that the investigation continued after "there was no there there".

I'm guessing this because I've heard him explain numerous times that:

1) The IG report determined that the FISA warrants had enough pc to proceed even without the mistake.

2) They accumulated significant evidence of attempts to coordinate between Trump's campaign and Russian representatives.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:48 PM 01-13-2021
You're right. The side that bashed a cop’s face in (with an American flag no less!) while cheering seems to be the worst one. But that's just me. I respect law and order-your side supports domestic terrorism and insurrection.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:51 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Never said some Trumpers, such as Q types, were not guilty of some acts. I doubt the pipe bombs were true Trumpers. That's the type of thing commies on the left has done before. It's not the style of Trumpers, since they have no history of violence at Trump rallies. You just use a broad brush because it suits your antagonism.

You might try actually reading my posts about how I said the Q-op has conned some Trump supporters and that others followed the instigators into the melee. But walking between the velvet ropes, picking up trash and taking selfies with Capitol police is what many of them even did. Such violence in a building their taxes pay for.

Now ask yourself how patriot prayer marches that took place over the past two years, had antifa there trying to provoke violence by punching or attacking them.
The proud boys don't need help being violent. Q doesn't either. They call for the violent deaths of all who oppose them. Glad you see its a farce. Now if you just admit the election hoax from 45 is as big of a farce.
[Reply]
jdubya 01:22 PM 01-13-2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:44 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
If it is coming from the liars at CNN and the FBI- it is probably a false flag operation intended as a precursor to cancel gun ownership/

Cancel Freedom of Speech- Check
Gun Rights- TBD
Like I also said, I smelled a rat. Now others, like American Thinker, are saying the same:

Do not fall for a plot to entrap Second Amendment–supporters

A flyer has been circulating on the internet urging people to attend an "armed march on Capitol Hill and all state capitols [sic]" on January 17. It's framed in terms of standing up for liberty. DO NOT ATTEND. There is a 99.99999% certainty that this is a trap intended to give Democrats an excuse to destroy the Second Amendment and, quite possibly, to cordon off from society all Republicans and conservatives.

Notice there is no organizing group listed on the flyer.
That’s weird.
In addition, the flyer showed up on the Parler account of someone named Kenneth Brooks with the hashtag "#boogaloo."
That is suspect in itself.
The "boogaloo" group is a mysterious group that popped up in the last few years since Trump became president. Although, it does not appear to be a large group, its name pops up frequently in liberal media reports.

Are people really that stupid to put "boogaloo" in their social media posts?

There's something else to pay attention to in the poster. Look at those three stars in the lower right-hand corner. As this poster from "RevLeft" shows, Antifa uses five-point stars. Additionally, the five-point star is reminiscent of the Antifa "A" in a circle that's put up all over the place as graffiti: [images in link]

For the time being, until the new lay of the land is clear, the best advice is to leave state capitals alone, and especially Washington, D.C.
Indeed, when it comes to the inauguration in Washington, D.C., Roger L. Simon has a great idea, which is to boycott it into oblivion:

There is a much better way to protest the inauguration.
Don't show up!
When I say don't show up, I mean really don't show up.

[ Don't even watch it on TV and make it a ratings disaster]

If you want to exercise your Second Amendment rights, do it the way you have always done it: keep your weapon in a safe place where you can get to it if you need it to defend yourself from imminent harm or if you are engaging in a gun-safe activity (e.g., a firing range or hunting); follow all gun safety rules; and refrain from being stupid — and it would be exceedingly stupid to step into an obvious trap baited by Democrats, the Deep State, Antifa, or some other organization that wants to end the Second Amendment in America.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog...upporters.html

I would add, if you know of anyone recommending this talk them out of it.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:27 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
There was a memo that said they could not indict the sitting president of the US.

They did not conclude anything was BS
This is a bogus excuse. One responsibility of the special counsel was to identify crimes, if any, committed by the President. Instead, since they couldn't identify any, they wrote a report saying that they didn't evaluate the facts for that purpose leaving breathing room for people like you to pretend it's still an open question.

If Mueller and his team were confused about this, they could have asked Rosenstein or Barr at any time, but they chose not to. Both Rosenstein and Barr disagree with Mueller's purported restraint.
[Reply]
banyon 10:09 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by patteeu:
This is a bogus excuse. One responsibility of the special counsel was to identify crimes, if any, committed by the President. Instead, since they couldn't identify any, they wrote a report saying that they didn't evaluate the facts for that purpose leaving breathing room for people like you to pretend it's still an open question.

If Mueller and his team were confused about this, they could have asked Rosenstein or Barr at any time, but they chose not to. Both Rosenstein and Barr disagree with Mueller's purported restraint.
Wouldn’t that defeat the point of a special counsel having independent judgment?
[Reply]
patteeu 10:27 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Wouldn’t that defeat the point of a special counsel having independent judgment?
You mean getting the rules of the process straight? No, I don't see why it would.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 12
« First < 7891011 12 >
Up