ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Paulies will be unleashed!!
F150 04:49 PM 01-11-2021

Facebook now considers advocating for liberty to be sedition. Where will it end? https://t.co/Ws6pBq923N

— Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) January 11, 2021

[Reply]
patteeu 08:56 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You've gotta be fucking kidding me, what big tech is doing is garbage

Does Ron Paul at least deserve a real explanation here, for starters?

Or "start your own twitter lol", the left sneered, so someone did and now the left wants to cancel them at any cost... its straight up Orwellian horseshit
Now you have to start your own Apple, Google and Amazon to host the new Twitter, Youtube, and Facebook you have to create. No big deal.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:59 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No, it is not and it's within their rights to ban people who violate their TOS.

Chiefsplanet is very, very loose in terms of what can be said here without being banned but if you attempt to post on other forums like we do on CP, we'd all be banned immediately.
CP is in the vanguard of free speech. It's a constant struggle to keep it that way and we've only lost a little ground here and there (like the pedophile talk exception)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09:00 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
No, it is not and it's within their rights to ban people who violate their TOS.
Ayatollah - "Death to America" can still post.
Maduro - can still post.
:-)

You really need to take your own self-advice in my sig.:-)
[Reply]
patteeu 09:00 PM 01-11-2021
What terms of service did OP violate, are they not entitled to know what terms they broke?

How do you fix it, if you dont know whats broke?

Look at twitter...

Unrepentant domestic terrorist Bill Ayers isnt canceled

Neither is the hate spewing Iranian ayatollah

Nor is Farrakhan

Every major Antifa chapter is free to say what they want

But anyone from the President of the United States all the way down to actors like James Woods can be, and are, shut down on a whim if they give these little facists so much as a hairlip

And on and on and on it goes...

Discover Card blocked their users from donating to the Kyle Rittenhouse defense fund... telling their own customers how to spend their own damn money

Those few sickening examples are just the tip of the iceberg, if you're not seeing the problem here... then you're not looking hard enough
Especially around election time.
[Reply]
Fishpicker 09:05 PM 01-11-2021
Facebook targeted RP because he endorsed Tulsi Gabbard, a Russian puppet.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:07 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
As has already been pointed out multiple times, think of it like a bakery that refuses to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

You guys constantly defend the right of private businesses to run their businesses as they see fit, and then you get your panties in a wad when a private business does exactly that.
Let me know when you're in favor of that as well as any business doing anything discriminating for any reason. Like restaurants and hotels. Concerts halls and airlines. Then I'll listen to your defense of big tech.
[Reply]
Taco John 12:34 AM 01-12-2021
Progressivism is the biggest lie ever told.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:36 AM 01-12-2021
I already posted that to day in my thread on this topic titled the "Boot is Coming Down Hard Now."

You're late. I broke the story here first.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:41 AM 01-12-2021
What terms of service did OP violate, are they not entitled to know what terms they broke?
He didn't. He's had that for years posting the same exact material.

So it's political and a pretense and it is a violation of the law for them to do it under Section 230. If they want to curate information like that, then they have to register as a publisher not as the digital public square. They are also committing fraud by acting this way and there needs to be a class-action suit against them for fraud.

And they are not exactly private companies when they started with seed money from the taxpayers. When govt gives you funds there are always strings attached and makes you less free.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:43 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Pogue:
Funny how posters just mimic the talking points about TOS but canít actually point out what was tweeted that violated the TOS from Ron Paul.
Yep! It's just ASSumed he must have violated it. Much like some of the bannings from that Covid Kool-Aid thread.
[Reply]
scorpio 12:46 AM 01-12-2021
On the bright side, boomers are dropping dead left and right every time they protest.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:51 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
As has already been pointed out multiple times, think of it like a bakery that refuses to bake a wedding cake for a gay couple.

You guys constantly defend the right of private businesses to run their businesses as they see fit, and then you get your panties in a wad when a private business does exactly that.
What’s been pointed out several times in this thread is that Ron Paul violated the TOS, and you haven’t shown where he violated the TOS.

Instead, you’ve completely abandoned the TOS pretense and say private business can do whatever as they see fit. An admission from you that big tech is censoring political views, not removing people due TOS violations.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:15 AM 01-12-2021
Originally Posted by Fishpicker:
Facebook targeted RP because he endorsed Tulsi Gabbard, a Russian puppet.
RUSSIA!
[Reply]
Taco John 02:21 AM 01-12-2021
Progressivism was invented by the elites to defeat classical liberalism and replace it with a hopeful sounding fascism.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:51 AM 01-12-2021
What you're seeing is collective punishment. That's what totalitarians do. A guy named Pink went to the rally then back to his hotel room. Yet was promptly dropped from his record label for just being there. I don't know who Pink is but Tucker Carlson brought him up.

And he also mentioned a letter circulated in Congress that an "insurrectionist" is anyone who sympathizes with what happened at the Capitol.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up