ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 101
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
The Lounge>Let's talk about the Cleveland Browns (Divisional Round)
TLO 07:49 PM 01-10-2021
A little surprised, but not THAT surprised.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:00 PM 01-10-2021
So you think the Chiefs are watching Browns film right now?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:01 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
So you think the Chiefs are watching Browns film right now?
They’re watching the game.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:02 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re watching the game.
Sure, but you want to see the body of work, too.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 09:03 PM 01-10-2021
Be sure Landry doesn't beat you. Load the box. Game over.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:06 PM 01-10-2021


[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 09:07 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Mahomes in 3 years as a starter will have 3 straight AFC title game appearances.
If the Chiefs make the AFCCG this year, they will be the only AFC team in history to make it to 3 in a row. The only NFC team to make 3 in a row...the Eagles...both coached by Andy Reid...

EDIT...wait, that can't be right. The Bills went to 4 SB's in a row...oh well, it's still pretty cool for Andy.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:10 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:

What the heck am I watching?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:11 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Sure, but you want to see the body of work, too.
Yeah I just think it’d be tough to study film right now, these guys are human, they know the game isn’t over yet and wanna watch like us.

But Mahomes will be in watching the tape at 6 tomorrow or whatever, yeah.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 09:11 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
What the heck am I watching?
THE FUTURE OF THE NFL
[Reply]
tredadda 09:11 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
If the Chiefs make the AFCCG this year, they will be the only AFC team in history to make it to 3 in a row. The only NFC team to make 3 in a row...the Eagles...both coached by Andy Reid...

EDIT...wait, that can't be right. The Bills went to 4 SB's in a row...oh well, it's still pretty cool for Andy.
Only team to host it three years in a row.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:12 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by ForeverIowan:
Be sure Landry doesn't beat you. Load the box. Game over.
Show up at stadium. Game over.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 09:28 PM 01-10-2021
We still have to pray Covid doesn't rear it's ugly head
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:28 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
They have the 25th ranked defense in DVOA and their pass defense is worse than their run d.
No team with an average QB and weak defense is beating KC in a big game in Arrowhead.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 09:29 PM 01-10-2021
TLO you fucked up the karma by posting this too fucking early.

Browns are starting to act like the Browns.
[Reply]
Randallflagg 09:29 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
So you think the Chiefs are watching Browns film right now?

Oh yeah.....Me? I can't believe how far the Brownies have come so quickly..... :-)
[Reply]
Page 5 of 101
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up