ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Arnold Schwartzenegger's PSA Deserves a Thread of its Own
penchief 11:28 AM 01-10-2021
Well said.

[Reply]
srvy 11:13 PM 01-10-2021
The Arrrrrnold. Dumbass muscle head bodybuilder and actor who tried to play off of Ronald Reagan. Started California's slow death into liberalism.

Probably one of Dane McFrauds hero's he once eavesdropped in on from a dinner table in Hollywood nearest the men's shitter.
[Reply]
Bump 11:46 PM 01-10-2021
everything that isn't left is a nazi

That storm on the capitol was exactly like the holocaust! If an election was stolen you need to accept that! Cheaters always win if it's declared by democrat propaganda outlets! If it's not harming innocent people and their businesses it's fascism! No churches burned down? fascism.
[Reply]
Bump 11:48 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
Does anyone on the left consider the outcome of spending millions upon millions to find, locate and apprehend those at the Capitol while not spending one dime more to locate the rapists, murderers, destroyers, etc in Oregon?

In this new administration, I can actually see these pussies not stopping until EVERYONE who was on the street that day - all 200,000 of them being hunted until located and yes - they have the technology. Why? The last thing in the damned world Pervert Joe needs is for the Conservatives in Amerika for them to be able to mobilize.

So, if you happened to be merely walking down the street that day - count your time until they break your door down.

This country has gone completely to shit. I mean completely - the scary part? It happened in a matter of a couple of hours, but has been planned for some time. So, from this day for me, it is now Amerika.
It won't stop there, they'll redefine terrorism as anyone who says they don't believe the TV and has activity on non-corporate approved websites that aren't mainstream
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:10 AM 01-11-2021
Did ya' know that the FBI Vault quiety released documents on Nancy Pelosi's father, Thomas D' Alesandro Jr, former mayor of Baltimore during all this noise about the Capitol instead?

https://vault.fbi.gov/thomas-dalesan...-01-of-01/view

I haven't read it all because it's 283 pages and hard on the eyes. But have done about 30 pages. Daddy was involved in a couple of known communist party front organizations such as the National Council of American-Soviet Friendship, and the International Workers Order.

So Ahnies daddy was involved in a Nazi false flag that blamed the Jews and Pelosi's daddy was red.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:16 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
It won't stop there, they'll redefine terrorism as anyone who says they don't believe the TV and has activity on non-corporate approved websites that aren't mainstream
Ya' know more than 25 years ago I read that someday conservatives would be called terrorists in order to put all of us away. Then under Obama Janet Napolitano put veterans, those opposed to immigration, opposed to abortion and Constitionalists on the terrorist list.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ing-extremism/
[Reply]
cosmo20002 12:34 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Ya' know more than 25 years ago I read that someday conservatives would be called terrorists in order to put all of us away. Then under Obama Janet Napolitano put veterans, those opposed to immigration, opposed to abortion and Constitionalists on the terrorist list.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...ing-extremism/
:-)
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 06:03 AM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
I’ve always loved shitlib propaganda. The Proud Boys just showed up one day, out of the blue, angered for no other reason than they are just bad poeope who disagree with shitlibbery.

It couldn’t have been the 3 year phony RussiaGate investtauon againt their President. The pointless impeachment. The allowance of rioters inside the Capital (Kavanaugh) or across the entire nation last summer.

Nope - The story begins Jan 6 2021!
Oh come on. Those weren't rioters or invaders or seditious people. They were just "concerned" that the Supreme Court might stop them from killing more babies. :-)
[Reply]
vailpass 12:11 PM 01-11-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I'm having a hard time understanding who the audience is that Conan the Barbarian thinks he's reaching.
All the maids.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:44 PM 01-13-2021
“I admire Hitler” - Arnold Phony

[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:33 PM 01-13-2021
It’s all about Arnold. Just ask him, he’ll tell you.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:34 PM 01-13-2021
The Conan sword was a sweet touch.
[Reply]
GayFrogs 12:28 AM 01-14-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
“I admire Hitler” - Arnold Phony

I'd take that with a grain of salt. He was trolling throughout that movie. Thanks for giving me the excuse to post the greatest video ever:

[Reply]
eDave 12:38 AM 01-14-2021
Nothing wrong with what he said. All leaders should immolate Hitleresque things as they were, indeed, very successful. Take Trump, for example. Or Madison Cawthorn.

Heck fire, he even clarifies his stance so why even post this stupid shit?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up