ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Arnold Schwartzenegger's PSA Deserves a Thread of its Own
penchief 11:28 AM 01-10-2021
Well said.

[Reply]
theoldcoach 12:56 PM 01-10-2021
Have some more steroids Arnold!
[Reply]
eDave 01:29 PM 01-10-2021
Trump's response:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
[Reply]
penchief 01:30 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Trump's response:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
:-)
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:37 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
When Ahhhnold didn’t tell us what caused the Kristallnacht, I turned off the clip.
Illegal immigration?
[Reply]
vailpass 01:43 PM 01-10-2021
Is he still banging the maid?
[Reply]
Randallflagg 01:57 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by theoldcoach:
Have some more steroids Arnold!

Does anyone on the left consider the outcome of spending millions upon millions to find, locate and apprehend those at the Capitol while not spending one dime more to locate the rapists, murderers, destroyers, etc in Oregon?

In this new administration, I can actually see these pussies not stopping until EVERYONE who was on the street that day - all 200,000 of them being hunted until located and yes - they have the technology. Why? The last thing in the damned world Pervert Joe needs is for the Conservatives in Amerika for them to be able to mobilize.

So, if you happened to be merely walking down the street that day - count your time until they break your door down.

This country has gone completely to shit. I mean completely - the scary part? It happened in a matter of a couple of hours, but has been planned for some time. So, from this day for me, it is now Amerika.
[Reply]
BigRichard 02:05 PM 01-10-2021
Did he just compare the Proud Boys to the Nazis?
[Reply]
vailpass 02:12 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Did he just compare the Proud Boys to the Nazis?
No idea, not wasting my time watching one second of it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:16 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Ditto, but Arnie is apparently unaware that there are blacks and latinos in the PB
[Reply]
vailpass 02:18 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Ditto, but Arnie is apparently unaware that there are blacks and latinos in the PB
Not surprising. Arnie is now a California liberal no matter what he used to be.
[Reply]
VAChief 04:25 PM 01-10-2021
It is pretty controversial stuff, like “America will come out of this stronger...” really radical stuff.
[Reply]
Riflemen 04:29 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Educate yourself and understand that American Fascism would not look like Germany or Italy 80 years ago or whenever it was. There has never been a country like America and fascism and other political ideology are fluid and ever-evolving. You are dumber than a box of rocks man.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:47 PM 01-10-2021
Not surprising. Arnie is now a California liberal no matter what he used to be.
He was always a "liberal". I read an interview with his own former wife, that she assured her worried Hollywood friends once he was elected as governor, that he's not as conservative as people think. He's been a RINO—always have been.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:53 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
He was always a "liberal". I read an interview with his own former wife, that she assured her worried Hollywood friends once he was elected as governor, that he's not as conservative as people think. He's been a RINO—always have been.
That's what I always thought. But I don't live in California, so I have never really dug too deep into him. And I actually listened to this entire speech, and he couldn't quit gargling Bidens swimmers. I was absolutely floored. He sounds absolutely establishment. Not an inkling otherwise. A McCain, Romney, Sasse kinda clone.

Painful clip to watch :-)
[Reply]
Taco John 11:07 PM 01-10-2021
I'm having a hard time understanding who the audience is that Conan the Barbarian thinks he's reaching.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up