ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Arnold Schwartzenegger's PSA Deserves a Thread of its Own
penchief 11:28 AM 01-10-2021
Well said.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:33 AM 01-10-2021
When Ahhhnold didnít tell us what caused the Kristallnacht, I turned off the clip.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 11:38 AM 01-10-2021
Homosexual love spat?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:42 AM 01-10-2021
That’s a true statesman.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:45 AM 01-10-2021
I’ve always loved shitlib propaganda. The Proud Boys just showed up one day, out of the blue, angered for no other reason than they are just bad poeope who disagree with shitlibbery.

It couldn’t have been the 3 year phony RussiaGate investtauon againt their President. The pointless impeachment. The allowance of rioters inside the Capital (Kavanaugh) or across the entire nation last summer.

Nope - The story begins Jan 6 2021!
[Reply]
banyon 11:49 AM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
When Ahhhnold didnít tell us what caused the Kristallnacht, I turned off the clip.
Letís hear where you are going with this: are you going to blame Kristallnacht on the Jews?
[Reply]
neech 11:51 AM 01-10-2021
When Ahhhnold didn’t tell us what caused the Kristallnacht, I turned off the clip.
I stopped listening abruptly when he said that also, let the Lex Luther's and rodeopants pull up a chair and cry their eyes at to schwarzni**ers story but I'm not listening to that crap.
[Reply]
Riflemen 11:52 AM 01-10-2021
Well said! Props for breaking out the Conan sword!
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:54 AM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by neech:
I stopped listening abruptly when he said that also, let the Lex Luther's and rodeopants pull up a chair and cry their eyes at to schwarzni**ers story but I'm not listening to that crap.

He really is a retard.

A good historical comp is: the Bolshevik storming of the Russian Winter Palace in 1917. But, shitlibs always try to hide their communist roots. They think we don’t know.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:17 PM 01-10-2021
Austrian Archives Reveal Nazi Military Role of Actor’s [Schwarzenegger's]Father

After a two-month investigation, in which Simon Wiesenthal was involved, the verdict was in: Gustav Schwarzenegger was indeed a member of the Nazi party;

One document in particular shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger was indeed a member of the Sturmabteilungen, also known as the “storm troopers” or “brownshirts.” He joined the SA on May 1, 1939, according to the entry in the archive file -- about six months after the storm troopers helped launch Kristallnacht, the Night of the Broken Glass, when Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues were attacked across Germany and Austria and thousands of Jews were hauled off to concentration camps.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...r14-story.html

[Reply]
penchief 12:30 PM 01-10-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Austrian Archives Reveal Nazi Military Role of Actor’s [Schwarzenegger's]Father

After a two-month investigation, in which Simon Wiesenthal was involved, the verdict was in: Gustav Schwarzenegger was indeed a member of the Nazi party;

One document in particular shows that Gustav Schwarzenegger was indeed a member of the Sturmabteilungen, also known as the “storm troopers” or “brownshirts.” He joined the SA on May 1, 1939, according to the entry in the archive file -- about six months after the storm troopers helped launch Kristallnacht, the Night of the Broken Glass, when Jewish homes, businesses and synagogues were attacked across Germany and Austria and thousands of Jews were hauled off to concentration camps.

https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-...r14-story.html
Yeah, he said as much. So a guy that personally experienced the fallout of that period in history is warning us against your guy and his brainwashed followers.
[Reply]
Pogue 12:31 PM 01-10-2021
Why are they always dragging out failed political leaders as someone we should listen to? Bushie and now this loser. :-)
[Reply]
Randallflagg 12:33 PM 01-10-2021
I have one and ONLY one reply to that moronic fool - Ahnold, pay attention.

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure,” Jefferson wrote in a letter to William S. Smith, a diplomatic official in London, on November 13, 1787. ... “God forbid we should ever be 20 years without such a rebellion,” Jefferson remarked."

That says it all you fuggin idiot.

Our country is quickly going to shit. Unfortunately, we are allowing the fascist liberals to paint the patriots as the "bad guys". Screw them
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:35 PM 01-10-2021
His dad was involved in it too. Can't make it up! :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:53 PM 01-10-2021
Arnold is very contemplative & philosophical these days. ďA servants heart?ď That is the very first thing that comes to mind when thinking of Chuck, Nancy and all of their cohorts. :-) I wonder if Arnold picked out the background music....
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up