ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:19 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
Biden is killing it. I'm excited for the future again.
Same
[Reply]
petegz28 08:20 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Ok buddy, sure thing pal.

It doesn't change the fact that the left has to silence all opposition to them.
Dane is right about Tweeter. But you are right that the Left their new cancel-culture tactics have engaged in a campaign of flat out silencing if not criminalizing those that disagree with them.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:20 PM 01-08-2021
Ok buddy, sure thing pal.

It doesn't change the fact that the left has to silence all opposition to them.
False again.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 08:22 PM 01-08-2021
Watching the past 5 years and what big tech has done, I've learned one thing.

Everybody thinks censorship is awesome and cool until it happens to something that they like.

You better hope, libshits, that one day your thoughts and beliefs don't contradict The Party. I doubt it ever will, but you never know.
The internet was handed to the people from the govt ( not that it wouldn't have been developed outside of that) but it was given to the people and those platforms were provided seed money by the state for them to be our digital public square for which they were granted the special privilege that they could not be sued or held liable for the speech of others.

They fraudulently said they were willing to be governed as that public square, which means all kinds of political speech was to be allowed, and they flourished and prospered under those regulations. Now they refuse to obey the laws which made them wealthy beyond imagination and get away with it and even got involved in rigging an election as a result by suppressing certain news the public would bring to that public square. FB even stole certain information they weren't allowed to do and accessed into the non-public messaging system. They are committing fraud. Yet the left keeps ignoring these facts and falls on this false impression they are private companies. A private company risks their own money and has to please their customers to remain in business but they still got govt aid even after they got seed money.

They get away with breaking the law, their overlords stole and election and they all keep getting away with it. Trump was right in 2016 that the "system" is rigged. Why are these tech companies still being allowed to get away with this? All congress does is hold hearings then they do nothing. What does this tell you?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:22 PM 01-08-2021
yes it is a conservative/liberal thing when it comes to censorship. So you are saying that only a handful of select global corporations should decide what the truth is and what is allowed to be seen? The only ****ing cult in this country are people that still believe the TV. Just remember that you embraced censorship. The truth never needs to be protected by censorship.
Glad you brought up TV and all the lies.

So you’re telling me, that when almost every single media outlet for the last 4 years told you what you didn’t want to hear, they were all lying? Like for awhile there Fox News was cool to Trumpers, until they had enough of his shit too. And now they’re all liars. Cause no way Trump could ever be the problem, no...

If all of your buddies and their mothers are telling you that your girl is fooling around behind your back, you might ought to believe them. Not just her when she screams “FAKE NEWS!”
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:23 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dane is right about Tweeter. But you are right that the Left their new cancel-culture tactics have engaged in a campaign of flat out silencing if not criminalizing those that disagree with them.
The two are mutually exclusive.

I am a HUGE opponent of the Cancel Culture. It's fucking unbelievable to me that people can have their lives and careers ruined because the "Twitter Mob", and that's what they are, a fucking mob, especially considering that 90% of all Twitter content has been created by only 2% of its users.

It's fake, it's phony and everyone should ignore it.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:23 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This propaganda sounds like what the Nazi's said to the Jews when they were loading them up in rail cars.
I don’t think Nazi propaganda comparisons is a road you want to go down.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:24 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

So you’re telling me, that when almost every single media outlet for the last 4 years told you what you didn’t want to hear, they were all lying? Like for awhile there Fox News was cool to Trumpers, until they had enough of his shit too. And now they’re all liars. Cause no way Trump could ever be the problem, no...

If all of your buddies and their mothers are telling you that your girl is fooling around behind your back, you might ought to believe them. Not just her when she screams “FAKE NEWS!”
When Fredo Cuomo is saying "we won in Georgia", you are not listening to a "news outlet".

Capeesh?
[Reply]
Bump 08:25 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

It's the most obvious propaganda in history and it's all controlled by a political party. Sorry you got brainwashed by it.
[Reply]
petegz28 08:25 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The two are mutually exclusive.

I am a HUGE opponent of the Cancel Culture. It's ****ing unbelievable to me that people can have their lives and careers ruined because the "Twitter Mob", and that's what they are, a ****ing mob, especially considering that 90% of all Twitter content has been created by only 2% of its users.

It's fake, it's phony and everyone should ignore it.
If I had to guess I think this is the pinnacle for Twitter.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:25 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
What a stupid comment and obvious dodge.
The Commie Dems stayed silent when BLM and their mobs were beating people and burning cities all summer- and now you act OUTRAGED!

You are a hypocrite and only spout opinions that are given to you by your overlords.
[Reply]
Bump 08:27 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Commie Dems stayed silent when BLM and their mobs were beating people and burning cities all summer- and now you act OUTRAGED!

You are a hypocrite and only spout opinions that are given to you by your overlords.
several of them encouraged it and said they shouldn't stop, but they were only harming innocent people that had nothing to do with it and the TV said it was good so..
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:28 PM 01-08-2021
It's the most obvious propaganda in history and it's all controlled by a political party. Sorry you got brainwashed by it.
Yeah, I’m the one who is brainwashed. :-)

A motherfucking cult for God’s sake.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:36 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I don’t think Nazi propaganda comparisons is a road you want to go down.
You mean the road your party has already gone down.

Was it Trump supporters that burned Bibles and churches?

Did they attack the elderly in the street after the Republican Convention?

Are they pushing Censorship to cover for Massive voter Fraud?

Did they piss on and burn the American flag?

Did they attack parishioners in church?

Do they control the media that has been pushing non-stop hate for 4 years?

Are they the ones that attacked police, Federal Buildings, looted and burned neighborhood businesses?

You and the other Commies on here can keep posting lies- but it will never change the truth.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:39 PM 01-08-2021
several of them encouraged it and said they shouldn't stop, but they were only harming innocent people that had nothing to do with it and the TV said it was good so..
It is obvious they hate this country.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 27
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up