ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Halfcan 08:10 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
The political right brought this shit on themselves. They could have disowned extremism at any time in the last dozen years but they just kept doubling down.

It's your own hubris that brought you to this point.
This propaganda sounds like what the Nazi's said to the Jews when they were loading them up in rail cars.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:11 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
Watching the past 5 years and what big tech has done, I've learned one thing.

Everybody thinks censorship is awesome and cool until it happens to something that they like.

You better hope, libshits, that one day your thoughts and beliefs don't contradict The Party. I doubt it ever will, but you never know.
The only one getting censored is numbnuts and morons who spread his agenda of lies.

This should not be near as hard as it is for so many people.

Its not a conservative/liberal thing anymore, and when it comes to censorship, it never really was. Weve got a fucking full on cult in our country that just swarmed the Capitol two days ago. It has to be extinguished.
[Reply]
Bump 08:12 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I believe a private business can set their own terms of service. This is America not a third world totalitarian nation.

Parler bans lefties all the time, which is sort of ironic, but I support their right to do it.
every mainstream site coordinates and does it together to push an agenda. When does Parler ban lefties and for what? For saying something like "I support Biden"? They ban them for that? I doubt that is true
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:12 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
This propaganda sounds like what the Nazi's said to the Jews when they were loading them up in rail cars.
When Twitter starts rounding up people on trains, I will 100% reconsider things.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:13 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
Maybe you can link your Parler and MYSpace accounts?
Maybe you can un-link your head from your ass, Commie.
[Reply]
Bump 08:14 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The only one getting censored is numbnuts and morons who spread his agenda of lies.

Its not a conservative/liberal thing anymore, and when it comes to censorship, it never really was. Weve got a ****ing full on cult in our country that just swarmed the Capitol two days ago. It has to be extinguished.
yes it is a conservative/liberal thing when it comes to censorship. So you are saying that only a handful of select global corporations should decide what the truth is and what is allowed to be seen? The only fucking cult in this country are people that still believe the TV. Just remember that you embraced censorship. The truth never needs to be protected by censorship.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:15 PM 01-08-2021
Watching the past 5 years and what big tech has done, I've learned one thing.

Everybody thinks censorship is awesome and cool until it happens to something that they like.

You better hope, libshits, that one day your thoughts and beliefs don't contradict The Party. I doubt it ever will, but you never know.
Well, one thing you haven't learned is the legal definition of censorship.

Banning someone, anyone, from a Social Media platform is not censorship.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 08:17 PM 01-08-2021
every mainstream site coordinates and does it together to push an agenda. When does Parler ban lefties and for what? For saying something like "I support Biden"? They ban them for that? I doubt that is true
Are you really under the impression that twitter bans people for saying "I support Trump?"
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 08:17 PM 01-08-2021
yes it is a conservative/liberal thing when it comes to censorship.
It is NOT censorship.

Trump can use any other form of social media to push his message. He can use email, or snail mail or any other form of communication to share his views.

No one has arrested him or put him in jail for his words, nor have his words been censored in any way, shape or form.

It it not a RIGHT to post on Twitter, it's a privilege and if someone doesn't adhere to their TOS, that person can be banned.
[Reply]
Bump 08:18 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Well, one thing you haven't learned is the legal definition of censorship.

Banning someone, anyone, from a Social Media platform is not censorship.
Ok buddy, sure thing pal.

It doesn't change the fact that the left has to silence all opposition to them.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:18 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Its not a conservative/liberal thing anymore, and when it comes to censorship, it never really was. Weve got a ****ing full on cult in our country that just swarmed the Capitol two days ago. It has to be extinguished.
Anyone that is not on board with the Communist Democratic Party are- White supremacists, Conspiracy Theorist, Racist, and need to be Extinguished!!
[Reply]
Bump 08:18 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
It is NOT censorship.

Trump can use any other form of social media to push his message. He can use email, or snail mail or any other form of communication to share his views.

No one has arrested him or put him in jail for his words, nor have his words been censored in any way, shape or form.
Ok, all opposition to The Party must be silenced. Is that better?
[Reply]
Bump 08:19 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Are you really under the impression that twitter bans people for saying "I support Trump?"
well they definitely do on Reddit
[Reply]
penchief 08:19 PM 01-08-2021
What a stupid comment and obvious dodge.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:19 PM 01-08-2021
Maybe you can un-link your head from your ass, Commie.
Your oratory skills are quite impressive for a Trumper. Congrats!
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up