ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
Bump 08:00 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I see your point like coining “Fake News” to counter facts...wait oh you’re projecting...I see.
the fuck are you even talking about dipshit?

The left has constantly been censoring conservatives on every single mainstream site for the past 5 years and you think that the more censorship = the better the people they are. Fucking idiots.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:00 PM 01-08-2021
Something a little less vague. Anything going to happen on January 20th that I can take your money on?
Take my money? What are you even fucking talking about?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:01 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You didn't answer the question, coward.
Dong... I am in agreement with you that those who entered into the Capitol illegally and or caused damage should be prosecuted, however, my spidey senses rise when their seemed to be a lack of authority present and the ease of which this transpired compared to any other well documented protest at the Capitol in the past 2 decades...
[Reply]
VAChief 08:01 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
imagine celebrating censorship

You know your party needs that more than anything else in the world. When free speech or allowing your opposition to speak is your greatest threat, that doesn't make them good people contrary to what libshits believe.
He can say anything he wants just not on Twitter. Should be a simple concept even for a Trump idolator.
[Reply]
penchief 08:02 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I can't say that I enjoyed it. It looked like a bunch of Antifa goons I'd been seeing all summer leading the way from the outset. That kind of thing isn't too enjoyable for me.
Lying pussy.
[Reply]
Bump 08:02 PM 01-08-2021
He can say anything he wants just not on Twitter. Should be a simple concept even for a Trump idolator.
blah blah blah, "we need censorship so desperately and the more censorship you need the better a person you are!"

that's what you actually believe lol
[Reply]
Donger 08:03 PM 01-08-2021
I can't say that I enjoyed it. It looked like a bunch of Antifa goons I'd been seeing all summer leading the way from the outset. That kind of thing isn't too enjoyable for me.
I'd like to believe you. I don't.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:04 PM 01-08-2021
Take my money? What are you even ****ing talking about?
You spout confidence in your ridiculous wet dreams all the time. If we are so clueless back it up with some capital.
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:04 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by eDave:
All this stuff going down is amazingly crazy. What a time to be alive and not give many ****s.
It is not just Trump, it is an all-out attack on Conservatives. Total Censorship by the Social Media giants like they have in China.

You must really be a Communist supporter to think that losing our Freedom of Speech is AMAZING!!
[Reply]
penchief 08:06 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
It is not just Trump, it is an all-out attack on Conservatives. Total Censorship by the Social Media giants like they have in China.

You must really be a Communist supporter to think that losing our Freedom of Speech is AMAZING!!
The political right brought this shit on themselves. They could have disowned extremism at any time in the last dozen years but they just kept doubling down.

It's your own hubris that brought you to this point.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:06 PM 01-08-2021

Waste of time, they don't get it... true liberalism died a decade ago...
[Reply]
Bump 08:06 PM 01-08-2021
Watching the past 5 years and what big tech has done, I've learned one thing.

Everybody thinks censorship is awesome and cool until it happens to something that they like.

You better hope, libshits, that one day your thoughts and beliefs don't contradict The Party. I doubt it ever will, but you never know.
[Reply]
jd1020 08:06 PM 01-08-2021

Every registered conservative has been banned from twitter?
[Reply]
VAChief 08:07 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
blah blah blah, "we need censorship so desperately and the more censorship you need the better a person you are!"

that's what you actually believe lol
I believe a private business can set their own terms of service. This is America not a third world totalitarian nation.

Parler bans lefties all the time, which is sort of ironic, but I support their right to do it.
[Reply]
VAChief 08:10 PM 01-08-2021

Maybe you can link your Parler and MYSpace accounts?
[Reply]
Page 7 of 27
« First < 34567 89101117 > Last »
Up