ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021



[Reply]
Donger 07:54 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly hope you're right. Because I was fine before Georgia. But now, I just don't know - the SCOTUS can go bye-bye very easily now if they control all three chambers.

I truly hope you're right.
:-)

It seems an appropriate time to remind you that you're a gullible, easily-sold fool.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:55 PM 01-08-2021
His Presidential Library will be a social network, no problemo
[Reply]
Taco John 07:55 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly hope you're right. Because I was fine before Georgia. But now, I just don't know - the SCOTUS can go bye-bye very easily now if they control all three chambers.

I truly hope you're right.
You should have checked in with me ahead of Georgia. I would have let you know to expect two days of losses. They were necessary. This is unfolding like it has to.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:55 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
The dem's NEED censorship, that's why they have to do it so much.
I see your point like coining “Fake News” to counter facts...wait oh you’re projecting...I see.
[Reply]
Donger 07:56 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Do you think there are no consequences for stealing an election? There will be.
Yes, we saw the consequences of that from Trumpers on Wednesday.

You enjoyed the storming of the Capitol, didn't you.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:56 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I see your point like coining “Fake News” to counter facts...wait oh you’re projecting...I see.
The Democrats coined "Fake News" to counter the revelations in the Wikileaks. Then we adopted it because that's what all MSM news platforms are.
[Reply]
FD 07:57 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Is that going to be before Trump reveals the sting? I thought that was going to happen before Biden's inauguration.
The big day has always been just around the corner, and it always will be. They will go to their graves insisting that Trump is just about to spring the big trap any day now.
[Reply]
Taco John 07:57 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes, we saw the consequences of that from Trumpers on Wednesday.

You enjoyed the storming of the Capitol, didn't you.
I wouldn't have done it. Once I saw the police men waving people in, I would have gotten suspicious of a trap.
[Reply]
VAChief 07:58 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Something a little less vague. Anything going to happen on January 20th that I can take your money on?
[Reply]
Donger 07:58 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Taco John:
I wouldn't have done it. Once I saw the police men waving people in, I would have gotten suspicious of a trap.
You didn't answer the question, coward.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:58 PM 01-08-2021
Anything to make communication with the cult more difficult is a positive.

The number of people willing to fight (and even die) for this wad of jizz is as crazy as anything I’ve ever seen.

Apparently they’re discussing another attack on the 19th or 20th on Parler. If someone is stupid or crazy enough to try that again, the Nat’l Guard just needs to mow them down. Those people serve this country no good purpose.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 07:58 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
How did you communicate before you got a twitter?
Before twitter, we were limited to grunts and gestures. I guess we're going back to that since there are no other ways to communicate.
[Reply]
Pogue 07:59 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I truly hope you're right. Because I was fine before Georgia. But now, I just don't know - the SCOTUS can go bye-bye very easily now if they control all three chambers.

I truly hope you're right.
They won’t do that, they will probably expand the Patriot Act to “domestic terrorism” and you know where they will go from there.
[Reply]
Bump 07:59 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
imagine celebrating censorship


You know your party needs that more than anything else in the world. When free speech or allowing your opposition to speak is your greatest threat, that doesn't make them good people contrary to what libshits believe.
[Reply]
Taco John 08:00 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
You didn't answer the question, coward.
I can't say that I enjoyed it. It looked like a bunch of Antifa goons I'd been seeing all summer leading the way from the outset. That kind of thing isn't too enjoyable for me.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 27
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up