ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 27
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Twitter supsends Trump's account
Taco John 05:29 PM 01-08-2021

[Reply]
penchief 08:44 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
The Commie Dems stayed silent when BLM and their mobs were beating people and burning cities all summer- and now you act OUTRAGED!

You are a hypocrite and only spout opinions that are given to you by your overlords.
Who are my overlords? You have a problem discerning motive and context. Typically, you want to make false equivalencies to justify right wing assholery.

You should change your name to Halfwit.
[Reply]
penchief 08:46 PM 01-08-2021
It is obvious they hate this country.
I love my country. I served my country. That's why I'm able to see how dangerous fascist behavior is to my country. Trump is first class fascist kunt.
[Reply]
Sannyasi 08:46 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Bump:
imagine celebrating censorship

You know your party needs that more than anything else in the world. When free speech or allowing your opposition to speak is your greatest threat, that doesn't make them good people contrary to what libshits believe.
Censorship = Twitter banning Trump for the same thing you and I would get banned for?

Before now he's gotten ridiculous privilege on Twitter because Twitter enjoyed being in every news story about whatever crazy shit Trump has said recently. Twitter deciding to revoke that privilege now after Trump committed political suicide is obviously opportunistic but it's not censorship.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:47 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by penchief:
I love my country. I served my country. That's why I'm able to see how dangerous fascist behavior is to my country. Trump is first class fascist kunt.
lol imagine believing this
[Reply]
Sannyasi 08:48 PM 01-08-2021
It is obvious they hate this country.
Yeah it's us who hate the country, the people who want our Capitol saved.

How do you love this country by raiding our Capitol, threatening police and government workers and parading around Confederate flags and swastikas?
[Reply]
penchief 08:49 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
lol imagine believing this
Imagine being a trumptard incapable of recognizing the truth.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:51 PM 01-08-2021
Imagine being a trumptard incapable of recognizing the truth.
I'm not the retard spewing buzzwords.

Fascist :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 08:53 PM 01-08-2021
Served your country, yet support the party of flag burners. :-)

Trump is gone in a few weeks, so what are you going to rage about then? Go after anyone that voted for him? Ruin their careers, censor them, keep calling them White supremacists and Terrorists?

So who is the Real fascist here?
[Reply]
penchief 09:03 PM 01-08-2021
I'm not the retard spewing buzzwords.

Fascist :-)
No, you're just a retard.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:06 PM 01-08-2021
Originally Posted by Sannyasi:
Yeah it's us who hate the country, the people who want our Capitol saved.

How do you love this country by raiding our Capitol, threatening police and government workers and parading around Confederate flags and swastikas?
Yes, your party-- that rioted, looted, burned cities, churches, desecrated police memorials, murdered cops, threw piss bottles and bricks at police, tore down statues while making many Dem controlled cities unrecognizable most of 2020, Now you fucks want to take the high road after a handful of bad actors and idiots on the other side broke down a door and ran wild for a few hours.

Your slate does not get cleaned by dangerous actions from a few you deem the enemy. Your hands are still bloody.
[Reply]
penchief 09:09 PM 01-08-2021

Trump is gone in a few weeks, so what are you going to rage about then? Go after anyone that voted for him? Ruin their careers, censor them, keep calling them White supremacists and Terrorists?

So who is the Real fascist here?
You're still sore about the First Amendment? Some people burn flags, some kneel, while others storm the capital and blow up federal buildings.

I'm a peace loving man. I hope I never again have to speak out against people or politicians who are a threat to our democratic republic our country's ideals. I truly hope a conservative party with integrity can return to this country.
[Reply]
BDj23 09:11 PM 01-08-2021
No, you're just a retard.
That word is problematic

See ya in the gulag, comrade.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 09:13 PM 01-08-2021
Glenn Greenwald: “Terrorist” Now Defined As Anyone Disagreeing with Establishment Dogma

Get ready for Mao Tse Harris’ Great Leap Backward.

[Reply]
penchief 09:15 PM 01-08-2021
When I look at the flag I see what it represents, liberty and justice for all.

I place more emphasis on the ideal than the symbol.

Odd that you would question my motive that way. Did you serve, too?
[Reply]
penchief 09:16 PM 01-08-2021
That word is problematic

See ya in the gulag, comrade.
Looking forward to getting to know you better.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 27
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up