ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 40
« First < 283435363738 3940 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>****Trump Impeachment II: Electric Boogaloo****
banyon 01:54 PM 01-08-2021
Democrats plan to introduce articles of impeachment as early as Monday
From CNN's Lauren Fox, Manu Raju and Jamie Gangel

House Democrats are currently planning to introduce articles of impeachment against President Trump as soon as Monday, according to multiple sources familiar with the matter.

That could set up a vote in the House early to the middle of next week. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi has not explicitly said when this will go to the floor.

This would be the second time the House has unveiled articles of impeachment against President Trump.

In December 2019, the House impeached Trump on charges of abuse of power and obstruction of Congress. The Senate acquitted him on both charges last February.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-ne...day/index.html

(four stars on both sides, D2112)

JUST IN: 4-page draft article of impeachment against President Trump that Reps. Raskin, Lieu, Cicilline are planning to introduce Monday: "Incitement of insurrection" pic.twitter.com/KdQrzQy6pf

— NBC News (@NBCNews) January 8, 2021

[Reply]
RunKC 09:14 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
Whatever you want to say about Pelosi, she didn't orchestrate a violent attempted coup that left 5 people dead, including a cop.
She was part of the party responsible for this though:

If you are not responsible for a crowd burning down a police station after you told them that racist cops are hunting and killing black people, then Trump is not responsible for what happened on Wednesday. There is no getting around this. You can't have it both ways.

— Matt Walsh (@MattWalshBlog) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
cosmo20002 09:16 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You expected Rís to treat Biden differently than Dís treated Trump? :-)
No, and when Biden riles up inbred morons by claiming a rigged election so they attack the Capitol, I'll agree that Biden deserves it.
[Reply]
banyon 10:02 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
What did she say?
Something to the effect that Trump was the ďwhite supremacist in chiefĒ
[Reply]
vailpass 10:05 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by banyon:
Something to the effect that Trump was the ďwhite supremacist in chiefĒ
Exactly this. Hooray, another race baiter in government who brings race into every issue whether itís factual or not.
[Reply]
banyon 10:07 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Exactly this. Hooray, another race baiter in government who brings race into every issue whether itís factual or not.
Like I posted, it stood out to me among the Dem speeches as going out of its way to be dumb
[Reply]
jdubya 10:13 PM 01-13-2021
Something is about to break. Trump is a few days from being gone but Dems are kicking and screaming and terrified. Why? Why wouldn't Pelosi and clan just sit back and let it roll? They seem to be very nervous about something. Weird vibes folks.....I have my soda and popcorn in hand........
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:29 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Something is about to break. Trump is a few days from being gone but Dems are kicking and screaming and terrified. Why? Why wouldn't Pelosi and clan just sit back and let it roll? They seem to be very nervous about something. Weird vibes folks.....I have my soda and popcorn in hand........
:-)Is there actually someone on this board more detached from reality than BEP?
[Reply]
banyon 10:38 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
:-)

(CNN)Staring down the barrel of a second impeachment, President Donald Trump is beginning to mull who would represent him in a Senate trial.

He's expected to be represented by his personal attorney, Rudy Giuliani, in the event of an impeachment trial, two sources familiar with the matter said, and is also considering hiring controversial attorney Alan Dershowitz for his impeachment defense team.

Dershowitz declined to comment to CNN, saying, "I don't talk to CNN, I sue them." But he told Politico on Friday that it would be his "honor and privilege" to defend the President.

A Giuliani spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
About that...

"Trump has instructed aides not to pay Giulianiís legal fees, two officials said, and has demanded that he personally approve any reimbursements for the expenses Giuliani incurred while traveling on the presidentís behalf..."https://t.co/lQb23YXkf2

— Scott Stedman (@ScottMStedman) January 14, 2021

[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:00 PM 01-13-2021
She was part of the party responsible for this though:

I dunno man, inciting an attack on the capitol is still pretty clearly worse!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:15 PM 01-13-2021
About that...

:-)
How stupid do you have to be to do business with Trump? Or to trust or rely on him in any fashion?
He'll fuck over his most loyal soldiers without blinking.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 12:07 AM 01-14-2021
About that...

Why would anyone ever do business with trump without getting payment up front
[Reply]
eDave 12:08 AM 01-14-2021
Ah so every President will now have Impeachment thrown at them. Thatís the way it is now...

Petulant.
[Reply]
lostcause 01:07 AM 01-14-2021
Taylor Greene: not the hero that trumpers need, but the hero that trumpers deserve.
[Reply]
Taco John 01:24 AM 01-14-2021

[Reply]
Taco John 01:25 AM 01-14-2021
The greatest president of our lives was impeached two times. That's going to be a high bar to cross for future presidents.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 40
« First < 283435363738 3940 >
Up