ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 282
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump supporters storm the Capitol
Lex Luthor 02:13 PM 01-06-2021
The law and order candidate.






[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 03:27 PM 01-06-2021
Any more bitches get shot yet? My refractory period from the last dead bitch is just about over.
[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:27 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

if this was dems you'd be calling for them to be strung up


total hypocrite
[Reply]
Lzen 03:28 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Most arsonist arrested were right wingers.

How pathetic is that you have to whatabout people storming our capital with false information?
I don't know where you get your information but you're full of shit.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:28 PM 01-06-2021
Trumpers storm the capital because they dont like the election results.

Trumpers then do nothing but cry and moan " but but protests this summer" in a cowardly attempt to deflect what is happening right now, despite the facts showing otherwise.

Nothing like attempting to overturn an election while screaming "but but but". Who knew such immature dumbasses had it in them?
[Reply]
petegz28 03:29 PM 01-06-2021

[Reply]
Pawnmower 03:29 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
That's not fascism as a political and economic system. I think you mean the word "bully". Fascism specifically refers to an early 20th century Italian government. Your annihilation comment actually makes you a bully. Feast on that.

not really, most people don't use it like that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Definitions
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 03:32 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
not really, most people don't use it like that: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism#Definitions
Wikipedia is not an authoritative source on anything,....but from your own link

"The first fascist movements emerged in Italy during World War I, before spreading to other European countries."
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:33 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by 2112:
Asking you a question is crying? Yet you show no proof of what you say. No wonder why EVERYBODY just ignores you, you turd. You’re making no sense at all.
https://m.startribune.com/police-umb...ing/571932272/

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

Keep crying. I'll keep post the actual facts about how violent right wingers are.
[Reply]
stevieray 03:33 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
if this was dems you'd be calling for them to be strung up


total hypocrite
don't put words in my mouth, asshole
[Reply]
Loneiguana 03:34 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I don't know where you get your information but you're full of shit.
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

I can do this all day.
[Reply]
Lzen 03:34 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Maybe we can get three parties out of this, or even four!

Socialist party
Democratic party
Moderate Party
Maga Party

What are guys like Jeb Bush, Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, and Kasich going to do?
The first two are the same.
[Reply]
2112 03:37 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
https://m.startribune.com/police-umb...ing/571932272/

https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

Keep crying. I'll keep post the actual facts about how violent right wingers are.
One guy broke a window and the other guy started a fire. What about all the other shit? And why was Kamala Harris asking for bail money for people like these two? Can you answer that? Of course you can’t lol
[Reply]
Randallflagg 03:37 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by petegz28:


Amazing, isn't it? The left and their double standard.......
[Reply]
Lzen 03:40 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
https://amp.theguardian.com/world/20...g-george-floyd

I can do this all day.
4

For every one of these stories that the left wing media promotes, there are hundreds of incidents involving leftist, BLM, and Anitfa doing the same or worse. I have seen a shit ton of videos of these things and they were 99% left wing protestors/rioters. So get the fuck outta here with your BS.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 03:41 PM 01-06-2021
Originally Posted by Loneiguana:
Most state capitals dont let you mess with their podiums or desks because the wood could 100s of years old.

Sad to see americans invading our capital and damaging historical and important government objects.

Sadder to see idiots not even recognize how valuable, both historically and monetary, those things are.

But but a fast food restaurant was damaged. Yeah that can be replaced easily. You anit replacing 100 year old wood.
:-):-):-)

Shorter Lone- “homes and livelihoods can be replaced, BUT THAT PODIUM MIGHT HAVE BEEN VALUABLE!!!” :-)
[Reply]
Page 10 of 282
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up