ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
The Lounge>Schwartz and Remmers both have back injuries
RunKC 03:28 PM 12-13-2020
Damn. Iím worried about this. It sucked losing Schwartz but now Remmers with the same injury.

I pray to God we get at least one of them back
[Reply]
BossChief 03:43 PM 12-13-2020
Sucks, but Schwartz is probably done. He wasn’t the same player all year before going on IR and with the recent extension, it’s probably something they’ve known about.
[Reply]
Rexx 03:45 PM 12-13-2020
Wylie is pure trash. I've never seen an OL whiff as much as he does. I'm still trying to figure out why he is starting.
[Reply]
htismaqe 03:46 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Rexx:
Wylie is pure trash. I've never seen an OL whiff as much as he does. I'm still trying to figure out why he is starting.
Not saying it excuses his poor play but it doesn't help that there's a revolving door at OT next to him.

There's just no chance for this line to gel. Not even sure what to do at this point given all the injuries.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:52 PM 12-13-2020
I think Mitch will be back at some point. He live tweets during each game and I don’t get the sense he is done this year
[Reply]
jjchieffan 04:05 PM 12-13-2020
So, is Durant our best option at RT if Schwartz and Remmers can't go next week? Would Wylie slide out and we play someone else at RG? I think that Wiley has played Tackle.
[Reply]
BossChief 04:07 PM 12-13-2020
It’s a good thing we have Niang for next year and going forward, but it really sucks that he opted out. He would be fully healed and ready to step in by now.

He’s going to be an excellent RT for us.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 04:11 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by BossChief:
Itís a good thing we have Niang for next year and going forward, but it really sucks that he opted out. He would be fully healed and ready to step in by now.

Heís going to be an excellent RT for us.
Yeah weíre going to wish he didnít opt out come post season.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:14 PM 12-13-2020
Can Allegretti play T? Maybe move Durant inside. Think Allegretti was showing better athleticism than Durant?
[Reply]
Kman34 04:14 PM 12-13-2020
Lets find out what kind of injury Remmers has.. spasm?, Disk??
[Reply]
staylor26 04:15 PM 12-13-2020
I was at the game by the bench. Remmers didn’t seem too hurt to be honest. It actually looked like he was going to go back in until he didn’t.

Maybe it keeps him out a couple weeks, but I highly doubt it’s season ending.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 04:16 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
So, is Durant our best option at RT if Schwartz and Remmers can't go next week? Would Wylie slide out and we play someone else at RG? I think that Wiley has played Tackle.
Martinas Rankin?
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:17 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Can Allegretti play T? Maybe move Durant inside. Think Allegretti was showing better athleticism than Durant?
Yikes. No.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:21 PM 12-13-2020
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Yikes. No.
Okay. Take your word for it. Really need to do something about RT if Schwartz really isn't coming back this season.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 04:42 PM 12-13-2020
It would be nice to have Lucas Niang about now
[Reply]
Bl00dyBizkitz 04:45 PM 12-13-2020
Not far off from the playoffs and our OL just can't seem to catch a break and form some consistency. Pretty worrying.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 19
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up