ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump will contest the election. (Here’s why)
Prison Bitch 12:08 PM 11-06-2020
https://secure.winred.com/djt/electi...fund_teamtrump

Official Website of Donald J. Trump for President
OFFICIAL ELECTION DEFENSE FUND!

President Trump needs YOU to step up to make sure we have the resources to protect the integrity of the Election!

For a short time, ALL GIFTS 1000%-MATCHED!

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT in the IMMEDIATELY to the Official Election Defense Fund and to claim your 1000%-MATCH!

But here’s the shot, buried in the fine print at the bottom of the page:

By donating through this page, you agree that your contribution to DJTFP will be allocated as follows (Multicandidate PAC amounts in parentheses):

50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s 2020 general election account for general election debt retirement until such debt is retired. 50% of each contribution, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000), to be designated toward DJTFP’s Recount Account. Any amount that exceeds the applicable contribution limit for 2020 general election debt retirement, including any amounts donated to DJTFP after such debt has been retired, will be designated in full toward DJFTP’s Recount Account, up to a maximum of $2,800 ($5,000).

[Reply]
Sorry 10:12 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
^^ Elementary school dropout.
A grown man resulting to elementary tribalism because he reflected your dumbass beliefs. Thanks for the laughs, but Biden is your president.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:13 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I'm not the one who gave money to a supposed billionaire you rube
^^sheep...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:17 PM 01-07-2021

The GOP was in on the scam to fund-raise on. Now they want to disassociate from it. https://t.co/LzQ98jF7hp

— Ulfric 5% (@Ulfric74) January 7, 2021

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:41 AM 01-13-2021
Now that the GOPe has denounced “stop the steal”, will they return the $89M in funds they received from the movement?

I mean, if David Duke sends $10k to your campaign younreturn it. Isn’t this the same thing?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 11:58 AM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Now that the GOPe has denounced “stop the steal”, will they return the $89M in funds they received from the movement?

I mean, if David Duke sends $10k to your campaign younreturn it. Isn’t this the same thing?
Why would they? Suckers already gave up the cash man. They'll forget all about it in a few months anyway as the next shiny thing catches their attention.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:39 PM 01-13-2021

Did'st thou gettith thine gold pieces back?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:56 PM 01-13-2021
Yeah I got 1200 last week in stimulus, shockingly. So 12x return.

Thank god Donald talked Bitch into that so he could pay me back - with interest.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 06:58 PM 01-13-2021
Yeah I got 1200 last week in stimulus, shockingly. So 12x return.

Thank god Donald talked Bitch into that so he could pay me back - with interest.
And what about all of us that got that stimulus without sending money to a con man?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:00 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
And what about all of us that got that stimulus without sending money to a con man?
You spend $ on WaPo and NYT subs.

So let’s pluralize “con man” into “con men” for you.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 07:45 PM 01-13-2021
You spend $ on WaPo and NYT subs.

So let’s pluralize “con man” into “con men” for you.
I do? That must be a surprise to my bank statement, since the subs never show up there.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up