ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 101
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
LiveSteam 09:51 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Before I start I know you're a conspiracy nut that isn't right like ever. But you do realize if that actually happened it would be the end of the country right?
How would it be " the end of the country"

You gonna do something? If so,what?
[Reply]
Ocotillo 09:57 PM 11-05-2020

"Uma família enlutada agora tem que lidar com fraude eleitoral. Tamara descobriu que alguém votou usando a identidade de sua avó falecida."

Vídeo foi divulgado pelo perfil oficial do Partido Republicano de Nevada.#Elections2020 pic.twitter.com/vyJnZwAdZT

— RENOVA (@RenovaMidia) November 6, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 09:58 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
How would it be " the end of the country"

You gonna do something? If so,what?
Let's just say Biden finishes with like 88 million votes. If somehow Trump is still President how do you think that will go over? Do you think nothing will happen?
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:59 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Pogue:
That lady got banned by twitter.
She got banned for that video?
[Reply]
-King- 10:00 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Bump:
:-) :-) -cosmo aka the owner of emoji guys mult

"watermarks are standard and normal" - donger

"you're lying" - pitt gorilla
:-) :-) You didn't even understand what the video was implying.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:04 PM 11-05-2020
Let's just say Biden finishes with like 88 million votes. If somehow Trump is still President how do you think that will go over? Do you think nothing will happen?
What’s going to happen that hasn’t already happened?
[Reply]
Lex Luthor 10:04 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Taco John:
Remind me never to get into a foxhole with you. You're a surrender monkey.

I voted for a fighter. My guy is just getting started, and he will be inaugurated on January 20th. Mark it down, surrender monkey.
Do you want to bet? I say Biden will be inaugurated on January 20th. You say it will be Trump.

If you win, I leave the DC Forum for one year. If I win, you leave the DC forum for one year.

I love taking the trash out of the DC forum. Clay is gone. It's your turn. This is your opportunity to put up or shut up.

Should we "mark it down"?
[Reply]
Pogue 10:05 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
She got banned for that video?
I believe so. They locked her out of her account, that is what she said in the comments of that video.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:06 PM 11-05-2020
Hard to give an answer to that. I need more information.How many in that 88 million are confirmed dead people?
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 10:07 PM 11-05-2020
lol stfu and go away loser
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:10 PM 11-05-2020
Is it voter fraud which a hobo does, or is it election fraud. It's seems to be an inside job more and multi-state to steal the election. Of course the would be using fraud, but it isn't necessarily being done by voters.
[Reply]
Pogue 10:10 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
lol stfu and go away loser
Loving the Joe Biden unity on display on here.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:12 PM 11-05-2020

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 10:14 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Scott Brown was a republican elected to the Senate in MA right in the thick of the democrats push to pass Obamacare. That incident suggested to me that their is a collective intellect behind the electorate that wanted to thwart Obamacare.

My feeling right now is the nation doesn't want Trump nominating any more SCOTUS judges but also isn't interested in handing the democrats complete control of the legislative branches of Government over fear the Democrats would stack the court and take over that branch as well.

I have talked to voters who told me the judiciary is moving too far right for their taste. Most people are middle of the road and this election reflects middle of the road.

I voted straight R and wrote in "Optimus Prime" where appropriate.
I didn't vote straight R. I didn't vote for my rep, who I have voted for in the past, because he blocked funds for the wall, and signed onto that legislation to stop Trump from getting out of Syria. Bastard.

Biden is pro- more war as well as the people around him.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:16 PM 11-05-2020
Originally Posted by Ocotillo:
If her story is true...only the dumbest motherfucker on the planet would use a Ferrari at 4am to deliver fake ballots.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 101
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up