ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 101
« First < 509096979899100 101 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Voter Fraud is Real
Taco John 08:23 PM 11-05-2020

THIS WAS THE VIDEO TRUMP RETWEETED AND C J T R U (T) H WAS SUSPENDED OVER...THERE’S A REASON TRUMP THOUGHT WE SHOULD SEE IT AND TWITTER DIDN’T WANT US TO... pic.twitter.com/xIFm8KtTSO

— Small + Mighty ™️ (@Gr33nEyedSara) January 10, 2021

When the election was lost, and Trump was looking like the clear winner, they stopped the election and told us that they'd get started counting our votes again tomorrow. When we went to bed Trump was winning. Before we woke, they found a bunch of votes in Michigan and Wisconsin.

[Reply]
Cosmos 07:47 AM 01-11-2021
I was totally waiting to see what Small+Mighty had to say back to Gr33nEyedSara....on Twitter.

Unless Donald Trump resurfaced as Small+Mighty...?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:05 PM 01-13-2021
And it's not the only case that happened in Texas.

VERITAS INVESTIGATION INTO VOTER FRAUD LEADS TO ARREST.

For those who say "nothing matters" this is for you.

For those in the news media who says there is no such thing as voter fraud and what we do is nothing more than an attempt to "undermine elections," TAKE A SEAT! pic.twitter.com/L65hvsesSb

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 04:09 PM 01-13-2021
Remember when someone posted how she was doing it for Republicans that wanted to help Biden. I recall how she said she was being paid. So how about she name those who she did it for and arrest them?

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton today announced the arrest of Rachel Rodriguez for election fraud, illegal voting, unlawfully assisting people voting by mail, and unlawfully possessing an official ballot. Each charge constitutes a felony under the Texas Election Code.

— James O'Keefe (@JamesOKeefeIII) January 13, 2021

[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 04:23 PM 01-13-2021
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Remember when someone posted how she was doing it for Republicans that wanted to help Biden. I recall how she said she was being paid. So how about she name those who she did it for and arrest them?

James O'Keefe and Project Veritas are possibly the most unreliable sources there are, and have been proven to engage in disinformation.

Even if true, it doesn't come close to constituting widespread voter fraud. It's not surprising that O'Keefe would find a way to weasel into the news now. Convenient timing.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 11:21 AM 01-16-2021
https://www.westernjournal.com/louis...-fraud-scheme/
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 11:29 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Yeah, **** those machines. We should count them by hand. Say the closest state. That's Georgia right?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
AGAIN, the ballots were separated from the signature verification, and the signature verifications weren't allowed to be properly observed. The hand recount doesn't account for this nor can it be audited. A record number of mail in ballots with a record low rejection rate... No observers, and counting continuing after a manufactured "pipe break" should be a concern to everyone. However, shortly after the election and it was apparent to me what happened, I said that any fraud was not provable, it was baked in the cake brilliantly by the left with new covid voting rules and eliminated an audit trail for mail in ballots.
[Reply]
Donger 11:37 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
AGAIN, the ballots were separated from the signature verification, and the signature verifications weren't allowed to be properly observed. The hand recount doesn't account for this nor can it be audited. A record number of mail in ballots with a record low rejection rate... No observers, and counting continuing after a manufactured "pipe break" should be a concern to everyone. However, shortly after the election and it was apparent to me what happened, I said that any fraud was not provable, it was baked in the cake brilliantly by the left with new covid voting rules and eliminated an audit trail for mail in ballots.
https://sos.ga.gov/admin/uploads/Cob...2020201229.pdf
[Reply]
kstater 11:39 AM 01-16-2021
Provide evidence that ballots and signature verification was not allowed to be observed. Every single table had a D and a R watching.

[Reply]
Donger 11:43 AM 01-16-2021
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...se/3879081001/
[Reply]
banyon 11:57 AM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by kstater:
Provide evidence that ballots and signature verification was not allowed to be observed. Every single table had a D and a R watching.

Yeah hes talking about the 30 extra people that demanded to be allowed to crowd around the table.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:02 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
https://sos.ga.gov/admin/uploads/Cob...2020201229.pdf
Yes, a 10% sample of the mail in ballots was audited or 15,000 ballots out of 150,000 ballots in that county... what was the margin of victory for Biden in GA? If there was zero fraud, wouldn't you prefer true transparency? Why report a water leak, send everyone home, and continue counting? Were ballots changed that were legally mailed in, that were Trump votes replaced with ballots for Biden when all but a few Dem officials were counting? These things need to be fixed, or faith in the process will continue to deteriorate and lead to more chaos. We should have a system where the vote is determined in a reasonable amount of time that can be trusted by everyone.
[Reply]
Donger 12:08 PM 01-16-2021
Yes, a 10% sample of the mail in ballots was audited or 15,000 ballots out of 150,000 ballots in that county... what was the margin of victory for Biden in GA? If there was zero fraud, wouldn't you prefer true transparency? Why report a water leak, send everyone home, and continue counting? Were ballots changed that were legally mailed in, that were Trump votes replaced with ballots for Biden when all but a few Dem officials were counting? These things need to be fixed, or faith in the process will continue to deteriorate and lead to more chaos. We should have a system where the vote is determined in a reasonable amount of time that can be trusted by everyone.
In the two cases where the audit team determined that the voter should have received a cure notification, the audit team was able to confirm by interviews with the voters that the actual voters in question cast the ballots.Based on the results of the audit, the Cobb County Elections Department had a 99.99% accuracy rate in performing correct signature verification procedures.

Two out of 15,000.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:31 PM 01-16-2021
Originally Posted by Donger:
In the two cases where the audit team determined that the voter should have received a cure notification, the audit team was able to confirm by interviews with the voters that the actual voters in question cast the ballots.Based on the results of the audit, the Cobb County Elections Department had a 99.99% accuracy rate in performing correct signature verification procedures.

Two out of 15,000.
Again, reread my post...
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:53 PM 01-16-2021
Strange that Democrats want every thing open back up now. When two months ago it was "too dangerous" to vote in person.
[Reply]
Donger 01:36 PM 01-16-2021
Again, reread my post...
I did. There was fraud, just not a lot of it. Just like every election.
[Reply]
Page 100 of 101
« First < 509096979899100 101 >
Up