ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll - who do you EXPECT to win?
Trump 67 62.62%
Biden 40 37.38%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 11-02-2020
We all know this forum will destroy a poll in favor of Trump so...it's not who you're voting for.

Who do you EXPECT to win?
[Reply]
jdubya 04:50 PM 11-02-2020
Biden/Harris have zero energy and have no message. All that keeps them relevant is the majority of the media. Dont think it will be enough. The silent will run strong for Trump
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:55 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
When we do talk politics, we are able to carry on a civil discussion, unlike the childish antics seen in this forum.
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
You can take your cult shit and shove it up your ass along with your double ended dildo.

Liberals are ****ing insane crybabies.
Never stop being you...
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 05:01 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
..... unless it's Trump.... AMIRITE?
You're rarely right.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 05:03 PM 11-02-2020
You're rarely right.
Oh the irony...

you know what I said is true. It was the case in 2016.... Trump won't accept the results... but the Dems didn't accept the results, it will be worse this time if Trump wins...:-)
[Reply]
Mecca 05:18 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Let me give you a real world example. A local bakery made some Trump cookies BY REQUEST, another customer got on their FB page and Yelp and tried to start getting people to stop doing business with them. Other peopel jumped in on it.

This is Missouri, an extremely red area of Missouri. You can take your cult shit and shove it up your ass along with your double ended dildo.

Liberals are ****ing insane crybabies.
Why are conservatives so angry? Calm down for christ sake.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 05:20 PM 11-02-2020
Why is the "shy Trump voter" a thing?

If Trump is so great, why would you have to deny you're voting for him?
Maybe people are like me. I am not voting for Trump, I am voting against the Democrats. Of course, if asked, I will tell it like it is, but I don't volunteer the info. And I certainly am not gonna cheerleader for Trump.

I don't know how many of me are out there, but I would suspect we are a decent percentage, dunno.

...and as far as the thread, I can't help but think the rioting and burning is gonna snatch defeat from the jaws of victory for the Dems. This election was/is basically been handed to them by the media, but I think they will manage to F it up. 24/7/365 of Orange Man bad should have worked..... and it still might. But if it doesn't, it's all on the Dems.

This is their election to lose. Only they can screw it up.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 11-02-2020, 05:25 PM
This message has been deleted by tyecopeland.
ptlyon 06:24 PM 11-02-2020
The cult is real...
And there it is. People rooting for Trump is "a cult", but Biden supporters are just fine.

UCMTSU
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:21 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
What do you define as a conservative? And I was only responding to the cult comment which is just ridiculous.
[Reply]
Ninerfan11 08:29 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Are conservatives angry enough to burn entire cities and loot every store in view?
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:48 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Ninerfan11:
Are conservatives angry enough to burn entire cities and loot every store in view?
:-)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:17 PM 11-02-2020
I'll just throw out this anecdote.

In 2016, A guy from my circle was a rabid Trump hater. I was amazed at the level of dislike he had. He was vocal enough that some of us had a few bumper stickers made with Trump/His Name 2016 and routinely put them on his bumper and other places and he vigorously tire them off.

He said he would never vote for Trump.

Due to policy and the leadership of Trump, in addition to the lunacy of the left, he told me yesterday that he went in on the first day of early voting and gladly voted for Trump.

The AMISH are coming out for Trump in public and they never get involved.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:15 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter:
THIS...except to say, Trump brings 90% of it on himself. Shut his mouth, tweet less, and listen to science...he would have sailed to re-election.
The media lies or distorts a lot of what Trump says.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:16 AM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I'll just throw out this anecdote.

In 2016, A guy from my circle was a rabid Trump hater. I was amazed at the level of dislike he had. He was vocal enough that some of us had a few bumper stickers made with Trump/His Name 2016 and routinely put them on his bumper and other places and he vigorously tire them off.

He said he would never vote for Trump.

Due to policy and the leadership of Trump, in addition to the lunacy of the left, he told me yesterday that he went in on the first day of early voting and gladly voted for Trump.

The AMISH are coming out for Trump in public and they never get involved.
I didn't vote for Trump in 2016 but voted for him today precisely for the same reasons.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 01:32 AM 11-03-2020
Unless the election is stolen in a couple of key states (Pennsylvania is #1 on the watch list), I think Trump will win.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:42 AM 11-03-2020
Why is the "shy Trump voter" a thing?

If Trump is so great, why would you have to deny you're voting for him?
So they donít get attacked by antifa and blm rioters??
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up