ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll - who do you EXPECT to win?
Trump 67 62.62%
Biden 40 37.38%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 11-02-2020
We all know this forum will destroy a poll in favor of Trump so...it's not who you're voting for.

Who do you EXPECT to win?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:53 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:
You definitely can't count on good looks or winning personality...
You might be surprised.

But confessing to anyone I love Trump would instantly be a losing proposition for most of the girls I've bung.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:54 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Gosh I don't know, maybe it has to do with MSM's 98% negative coverage and all the wacko celebrities and liberals calling anyone who supports him a white supremacist?
So you have no spine.

Got it.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:56 PM 11-02-2020
So you have no spine.

Got it.
I'm a proud Trump supporter, don't give a shit, but I have many clients and co-Workers who keep it quit, even lie about it, for varied reasons. You can choose to ignore it, and the size of that vote will be known in the next few days. Maybe it will be large, maybe small, but its out there.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:58 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
I'm a proud Trump supporter, don't give a shit, but I have many clients and co-Workers who keep it quit, even lie about it, for varied reasons. You can choose to ignore it, and the size of that vote will be known in the next few days. Maybe it will be large, maybe small, but its out there.
Its almost like these idiots don't realize most people don't talk politics, even with their friends and family.

I will say I have never seen anything like the Trump trains and completely organic Trump rally's across the country, its been quite amazing.
[Reply]
Hydrae 03:59 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I don't post hardly at all here anymore but I thought I would give my worthless .02 cents.

I have believed since late July/early August this election was baked for Biden and haven't seen anything of late to change that opinion. The handling of covid is on the ballot and will be by far the deciding issue.
You may well be right. It saddens me that transient things like Covid and the current unrest are reasons to vote for someone who will still be in power after those things are gone (hopefully any unrest is gone by then!). It is much more important to look at the things that a president may do that will have much longer term impacts. Like Climate Change, immigration, courts, etc.

But sadly, in today's 5 second attention span world most people are worried about the next 30 minutes, not the next 30 years. Short sightedness may doom us all in the end.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:01 PM 11-02-2020
I have no idea who will win. All of my friends in the Midwest say it's a lock for Trump while all of my friends in California say it's a lock for Biden.

I just hope that there's a very clear winner, regardless of who wins. The last thing the country needs right now is for the election results to linger for a month or more.
[Reply]
digger 04:10 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You might be surprised.

But confessing to anyone I love Trump would instantly be a losing proposition for most of the girls I've bung.
Just tell them after, save the uber money... :-)
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:30 PM 11-02-2020
Bidenís winning.
[Reply]
mnchiefsguy 04:31 PM 11-02-2020
Voted for Trump because he seems to have the momentum and enthusiasm....but it is gonna be close and it is basically a coin flip.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:42 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Its almost like these idiots don't realize most people don't talk politics, even with their friends and family.
There's a difference between not talking about it and denying it.

I generally don't talk politics with my family, but if it comes up, I don't deny which candidate I support and neither do they. When we do talk politics, we are able to carry on a civil discussion, unlike the childish antics seen in this forum.

Originally Posted by :
I will say I have never seen anything like the Trump trains and completely organic Trump rally's across the country, its been quite amazing.
The cult is real...
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 04:44 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I have no idea who will win. All of my friends in the Midwest say it's a lock for Trump while all of my friends in California say it's a lock for Biden.

I just hope that there's a very clear winner, regardless of who wins. The last thing the country needs right now is for the election results to linger for a month or more.
This
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:44 PM 11-02-2020
There's a difference between not talking about it and denying it.

I generally don't talk politics with my family, but if it comes up, I don't deny which candidate I support and neither do they. When we do talk politics, we are able to carry on a civil discussion, unlike the childish antics seen in this forum.

The cult is real...
Let me give you a real world example. A local bakery made some Trump cookies BY REQUEST, another customer got on their FB page and Yelp and tried to start getting people to stop doing business with them. Other peopel jumped in on it.

This is Missouri, an extremely red area of Missouri. You can take your cult shit and shove it up your ass along with your double ended dildo.

Liberals are ****ing insane crybabies.
[Reply]
Beethoven 04:44 PM 11-02-2020
I say this as someone who voted for Trump, but Biden will win.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 04:47 PM 11-02-2020
This
..... unless it's Trump.... AMIRITE?
[Reply]
ChiTown 04:47 PM 11-02-2020
I'm just waiting for the implosion to happen - either way.

If Biden wins, the Republicans will gripe, moan and whine like little bitches for next 4 years....but they will show up for work Wednesday morning. The MSM will throw a Cum Fiesta Party that we'll never forget.

If Trump wins, the Liberals will be out on the streets, protesting, looting and burning shit down for the next 2-3 months. The MSM & Hollyweird will have a collective brain hemorrhage & hopefully die a nice, quick death.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up