ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll - who do you EXPECT to win?
Trump 67 62.62%
Biden 40 37.38%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 11-02-2020
We all know this forum will destroy a poll in favor of Trump so...it's not who you're voting for.

Who do you EXPECT to win?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:15 PM 11-02-2020
razor thin, could go either way, so I voted for Trump. D's gain 6 house seats, R's lose 1 Senate seat.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 03:17 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
That's an interesting question. I think there are a lot less of those this time around, if any.

Trumpers are fairly emboldened at this point.
I'm not so sure about that. You have the Trump supporters that go to the rallies, put up signs, drive trucks with Trump flags on them...then you have people like me, who don't really say shit yet I will vote for him. I think there are a lot of people like me. Just sayin'. Will it be enough? Yes. Yes I believe it will. I really think Trump wins this thing handily, and maybe even in a landslide.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 03:29 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
I'm not so sure about that. You have the Trump supporters that go to the rallies, put up signs, drive trucks with Trump flags on them...then you have people like me, who don't really say shit yet I will vote for him. I think there are a lot of people like me. Just sayin'. Will it be enough? Yes. Yes I believe it will. I really think Trump wins this thing handily, and maybe even in a landslide.
Difficult to say. All I have is anecdotal evidence.

My best friend growing up said to me, in 2016, when it was a choice between Trump and Hillary, "I hate to say it, but I'm going to have to vote for Trump."

Now is all in on Trump.

Some other friends of mine on the right were pretty much silent in 2016, but are now very vocal Trump supporters.

There may still be some who are embarrassed to say they are voting for Trump, but not many. Just a guess.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:29 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by InChiefsHeaven:
That's how I've been too. I will not tell anyone how I am going to vote except for family and my SO because we all vote the same. I won't publicly though and I've advised my daughter to also keep her mouth shut, lest it be used against her. One neighbor diagonally across from me has a gigantic trum flag nailed flat over his garage door. I told him that I thought he was very brave. But he's got enough guns and ammo to register as an armory so he's not worried. He's probably got a conceal-carry permit too. Big strapping guy. I'm gonna go over there if antifa shows up here.
[Reply]
Graystoke 03:39 PM 11-02-2020
I don't think Covid is going to move this election. I think the civil unrest will ultimately pick the President.
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:40 PM 11-02-2020
Why is the "shy Trump voter" a thing?

If Trump is so great, why would you have to deny you're voting for him?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:43 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Snopes Hammer:

How else am I supposed to get laid?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 03:44 PM 11-02-2020

Because Karen's will quit being their friends, or teachers will treat their kids differently, or they may be fired from their jobs...

You know the tolerant left is far from tolerant... It's just easier for many to stay quiet and avoid shaming from the left...
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:47 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
I don't think Covid is going to move this election. I think the civil unrest will ultimately pick the President.
Let's see, is the event that has affected 1% of American lives going to impact the election, or the event that has impacted 100% of lives going to have an impact?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:49 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
How else am I supposed to get laid?
You definitely can't count on good looks or winning personality...
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:52 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Why does it have to be one or the other?
[Reply]
Snopes Hammer 03:52 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Because Karen's will quit being their friends, or teachers will treat their kids differently, or they may be fired from their jobs...

You know the tolerant left is far from tolerant... It's just easier for many to stay quiet and avoid shaming from the left...
So you have no spine.

Got it.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 03:52 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:

Exactly, it's how commies behaved too.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:53 PM 11-02-2020
I don't post hardly at all here anymore but I thought I would give my worthless .02 cents.

I have believed since late July/early August this election was baked for Biden and haven't seen anything of late to change that opinion. The handling of covid is on the ballot and will be by far the deciding issue.
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:53 PM 11-02-2020

Gosh I don't know, maybe it has to do with MSM's 98% negative coverage and all the wacko celebrities and liberals calling anyone who supports him a white supremacist?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up