ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll - who do you EXPECT to win?
Trump 67 62.62%
Biden 40 37.38%
Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Final Chiefsplanet Presidential poll
Hammock Parties 01:24 PM 11-02-2020
We all know this forum will destroy a poll in favor of Trump so...it's not who you're voting for.

Who do you EXPECT to win?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 01:24 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
We all know this forum will destroy a poll in favor of Trump so...it's not who you're voting for.

Who do you EXPECT to win?
Probably Biden. Maybe Trump.
[Reply]
Shaid 01:50 PM 11-02-2020
Still feels like a coin toss for me.
[Reply]
candyman 11-02-2020, 01:52 PM
This message has been deleted by candyman.
AdolfOliverBush 01:57 PM 11-02-2020
Always the incumbent.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 01:59 PM 11-02-2020
Biden
[Reply]
tyecopeland 02:03 PM 11-02-2020
Kanye isn't a viable option?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 02:10 PM 11-02-2020
If there is truly a “ruling elite” (or NWO).....and the goal is to further the oppression and erosion of rights, I think trump will be the winner.

Trump is the chaos candidate, and what better way to usher in more draconian procedures than under his watch while the left protests the usual stuff, and the right protests lockdowns.

whoever wins, I hope we can move towards “better”.

I’m afraid if trump wins, that ain’t happening. Not because of trumps policies, but because the last four years have proven that the office of president is not for an outsider (as lifelong politicians on both sides of the aisle despise him for not playing the game, and for not having to pay his dues).

That would mean another four years of the media, and everyone else who hates trump, doing all they can to make him look bad (which means COVID - at least the fear of it - sticks around for a LONG time).

on the other side, what would a Harris presidency look like? And what will be the political pendulum swing back to the right in response to her policies?

Either way, let’s just pray for better days ahead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 02:27 PM 11-02-2020
After the ballot harvesting and stuffing re-counts over two weeks or Election night?
[Reply]
loochy 02:29 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
After the ballot harvesting and stuffing re-counts over two weeks or Election night?

the final result, whether it's fairly done or not
[Reply]
Graystoke 02:42 PM 11-02-2020
I expect Biden to win but wouldn't surprise me a bit if Trump wins.
The 24/7 news cycle of Orange Man Bad adds up and often Trump doesn't help himself and conveys a poor message.
Another big outlier is I think some people are afraid publically to state that they support and will vote Trump. How big is that group?
[Reply]
Mr. Kotter 02:46 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
The 24/7 news cycle of Orange Man Bad adds up and often Trump doesn't help himself and conveys a poor message.
Another big outlier is I think some people are afraid publically to state that they support and will vote Trump. How big is that group?
THIS...except to say, Trump brings 90% of it on himself. Shut his mouth, tweet less, and listen to science...he would have sailed to re-election.
[Reply]
ptlyon 02:48 PM 11-02-2020
I would say proportionately larger than 2016 with all of the Trump hate in the past 4 years. And things like BLM don't help. Speak out against BLM and you're an instant racist.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:50 PM 11-02-2020
That's an interesting question. I think there are a lot less of those this time around, if any.

Trumpers are fairly emboldened at this point.
[Reply]
BDj23 03:04 PM 11-02-2020
Biden, unfortunately. Thinking about tossing a little coin on him though to give him my kiss of (not real death, NSA) death
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:13 PM 11-02-2020
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
That's an interesting question. I think there are a lot less of those this time around, if any.

Trumpers are fairly emboldened at this point.
:-)

Dude I take it you have been asleep the last 3 or 4 months not to see what's been going down in big cities across the country. People will absolutely go vote Trump to vote against the riots and violence.

Also that 33% increase in 3rd quarter GDP.....
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up