ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Biden promises to ďuniteĒ the country
Prison Bitch 10:41 AM 10-08-2020
He didnít say how he would do it:

"We can end this era of division. We can end the hate and the fear. We can be what we are at our best: The United States of America."

"I'm running as a proud Democrat. But I will govern as an American president," Biden said. "I'll work with Democrats and Republicans. I'll work as hard for those who don't support me as those who do.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/06/opini...lon/index.html

[Reply]
HonestChieffan 09:49 AM 10-23-2020
Originally Posted by ghak99:
"Corporate Attorney & Investment Advisor. GA State Representative."

Scroll her twitter feed. This country is doomed. Just ****ing doomed.
dumb as piss
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:24 AM 10-26-2020

"Vote for me and avoid the darkness, vote for my opponent and we will unleash holy hell on you stupid people who thought you actually lived in a free country. How foolish of you to believe you actually have the power to elect the president of your choice. Either way, we win, you lose, because we control who you are allowed to elect and Donald Trumpís name has already been scratched off the list of approved candidates. Vote for him and enter the Dark Winter, where Trump-supporting resistors of our new globalist order, our Great Reset, meet their final demise."
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:30 AM 10-30-2020
Citing Scripture from Ecclesiastes 3, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told voters Tuesday that God is calling the nation to heal from the ravages of the coronavirus pandemic, racial unrest and political division and he wants to make America one nation under God again. ďI run to unite this nation, to heal this nation. Iíve said that from the beginning. Itís badly necessary. The Bible tells us thereís a time to break down and a time to build up, a time to heal. This is that time. God in history has called us to this moment and to this mission,Ē...

[Reply]
patteeu 08:34 AM 10-30-2020
Itís harder than it seems. Iíve been trying to unite CPDC for a long time, but there are still people who just wonít agree with me.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:35 AM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Itís harder than it seems. Iíve been trying to unite CPDC for a long time, but there are still people who just wonít agree with me.
"We can build back better!"

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:42 AM 10-30-2020
how many rappers endorsed biden?
[Reply]
patteeu 08:47 AM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Shit, he's going to tax them period. It's time for corporations to "pay their fair share" AND bring jobs back to America.

:-)

People actually believe this contradictory crap. The Democrats have been extremely successful in eliminating critical thinking and logic from being taught in public schools.
Heís also going to shutdown to fight the coronavirus and at the same time fix the economy that he says Trump squandered. :-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:47 AM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
how many rappers endorsed biden?
That pig cardi b
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:12 AM 10-30-2020
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Heís also going to shutdown to fight the coronavirus and at the same time fix the economy that he says Trump squandered. :-)

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:55 PM 11-03-2020

[Reply]
Bob Dole 06:29 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Citing Scripture from Ecclesiastes 3, Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told voters Tuesday that God is calling the nation to heal from the ravages of the coronavirus pandemic, racial unrest and political division and he wants to make America one nation under God again. ďI run to unite this nation, to heal this nation. Iíve said that from the beginning. Itís badly necessary. The Bible tells us thereís a time to break down and a time to build up, a time to heal. This is that time. God in history has called us to this moment and to this mission,Ē...

Nice selective Bible belief.
[Reply]
stevieray 06:38 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:

Funny how he left off the first part of the third verse.

A time to kill.

[Reply]
Cosmos 06:45 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Funny how he left off the first part of the third verse.

A time to kill.

You are such a clown....lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERUngQUCsyE
[Reply]
stevieray 06:48 PM 11-03-2020
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
You
Not a rebuttal.

try harder.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 06:31 AM 11-12-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Wall Street put tons of money behind both Obama and Clinton to help get them elected.

Anybody that thinks the Democrats are going to "take on Wall Street" hasn't been paying attention for the last 20 years.

Like you said, the make money pretty much regardless of whether it's an R or a D in the White House. There's only one party that blatantly lies about it, though.
Wall Street and the biggest U.S. banks, after spending a fortune to unseat President Trump, are getting key spots in Democrat Joe Bidenís transition team that he has devised before the presidential election is certified. Detailed by the New York Times, Bidenís list of transition team members includes former Wall Street employees and those with close ties to Wall Street. Many of the big banks with links to Biden transition team members were major donors to the former vice president.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ansition-team/
[Reply]
Page 9 of 45
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up